Photo

GAME.CO.UK

416 replies to this topic
jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

Post just arrived and.... nothing! Thanks a lot Game!

HedgyMcHedgson
  • HedgyMcHedgson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

...still waiting.

I think that's written my chances off for today. I'm going to be lucky if I get this thing by the end of the week.

• jonnie123 likes this

badmantrev
  • badmantrev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

...still waiting.

I think that's written my chances off for today. I'm going to be lucky if I get this thing by the end of the week.

Same. I really don't understand why they can't just give the game to the regular posties -  I actually might get it then.

HedgyMcHedgson
  • HedgyMcHedgson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

...still waiting.

Same. I really don't understand why they can't just give the game to the regular posties -  I actually might get it then.

You'd never guess what just slipped through my letterbox..

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

...still waiting.

Nice one. Can you confirm if it was delivered by a regular postman or 'special one'?

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

...still waiting.

Have you heard they are being sent by different vans then? My regular post came and nothing but junk :(

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

Do what I did yesterday, went uptown and bought the game from the Game shop. My online order arrived today with the regular postman but its going to be sent back :) 

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

I would but the online was 10 quid cheaper. Not sure if the will catch me out trying to return the online order with the shop receipt to get the full price back. Also did you get the blimp buying it after release?

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:42 AM

Well thats what im gonna do lol, but yea I got the blimp it came on the special edition content code.

• jonnie123 likes this

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

Well thats what im gonna do lol, but yea I got the blimp it came on the special edition content code.

Okay buddy, thanks for taking time to get back to me... now go and play that game!

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

Okay buddy, thanks for taking time to get back to me... now go and play that game!

playing it as we speak :) 

• jonnie123 likes this

badmantrev
  • badmantrev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

...still waiting.

Have you heard they are being sent by different vans then? My regular post came and nothing but junk :(

Apparently they are, though GAME said it would come through the postman. Given it's gone 4, my guess is it's probably been lost, stolen or will just never arrive. I'm probably going to just pick one up from Sainsbury's tomorrow morning.

...still waiting.

Ooh, congrats! Hope you're having fun playing it  :cool:

(I tried to send this through my PS3 earlier but the browser kept crashing so I just gave up.)

badmantrev
  • badmantrev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

Change of plans: my sister has picked up a copy for me at Sainsbury's so, whilst I might not get the pre-order bonus, at least I'll be able to play the game before I leave for uni on Saturday. Never pre-ordering a game like this from GAME ever again.

Infinityfq
  • Infinityfq

Career Criminal

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Change of plans: my sister has picked up a copy for me at Sainsbury's so, whilst I might not get the pre-order bonus, at least I'll be able to play the game before I leave for uni on Saturday. Never pre-ordering a game like this from GAME ever again.

You might be able to get it though, I don't think that they will rip the code from the box.

badmantrev
  • badmantrev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

You might be able to get it though, I don't think that they will rip the code from the box.

Luckily I got it inside the case so I'll try out the blimp tomorrow. It's a really fantastic game that they should hurry up and deliver to everyone they haven't already.

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

Bumping to see if anyone else got a Game delivery today. I got sick of waiting and drove for two hours to the nearest place that had stock last night. Hoping my SE will be waiting for me at home!

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

Well, just got home and still no sign of my GTA delivery! :(

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Wow, you should get on the live chat and complain.

bigwalker
  • bigwalker

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

I got mine from Game and they sent it with Royal Mail got it off the postie on the 17th with the rest of my junk mail

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

Have done. I'm stuck in the 'lost mail' limbo now.

andreo10
  • andreo10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

I preordered it and still don't have it, I live in Croatia

AndyM_76
  • AndyM_76

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Some postie somewhere is sat playing your game.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

I had no problems with GAME this time or anytime i have used them. Got the game at 10:45am on Tuesday and been playing ever since.

ChengizVlad09
  • ChengizVlad09

Against All Odds

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

I preordered it and still don't have it, I live in Croatia

Eh prijatelju :-D..iste sam ti srece ja sam iz Bosne.. ako dodje u ponedeljak udaram se nogom u guzicu..jos u ponedeljak Game mi je poslao mail gdje navode status:shipped... :-D U cetvrtak isao u postu ni traga ni glasa od igre..jos mi je gore bilo kad sam prolazio pored lokalnog shopa i vidio da imaju igru..prvi i zadnji put sam narucio pre order..

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

Some postie somewhere is sat playing your game.

Yup.

Cr!minal
  • Cr!minal

Career Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

Last damn time I preorder anything from Game. Isn't the point of preordering to get it at launch?! They should have posted it couple of days earlier for people who don't live in UK. It's saturday and I haven't still received my game and neither are my couple of friends. It's ridiculous to get my copy about week LATER while I just could walk into shop and pick it up. Guess I'm smarter next time.. /end of rant.

Furious Anger
  • Furious Anger

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

Last damn time I preorder anything from Game. Isn't the point of preordering to get it at launch?! They should have posted it couple of days earlier for people who don't live in UK. It's saturday and I haven't still received my game and neither are my couple of friends. It's ridiculous to get my copy about week LATER while I just could walk into shop and pick it up. Guess I'm smarter next time.. /end of rant.

All sounds great in practice.

Perhaps you should ask GAME, when they received their GTA V stock.Chances are, it wasn't until the Friday before release, so quite how they are supposed to send it out early to "outside UK" customers, im not sure.

Remember that UK based game "mail order" companies, don't promise release date delivery for anyone outside the UK, its just not a feasible option, as in most cases, they don't physically receive the stock into their warehouses until a few days before the release date.

Generally, for outside UK orders, you can reckon on receiving it anywhere from a day, to two weeks post release, if that's not acceptable & you absolutely "must have" it in your hands come release date, source it from a retailer in your locality.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users