UK Amazon Delivery

87 replies to this topic
Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

R* Warehouse. Not even a shipping confirmation Mail yet. Fking sh*tStars told me I get the game at 17th 100%. I asked the via support to make sure... god fking liers ... never pre order from R* again. GTA V will be probably sh*t too.

lost-rojo
  • lost-rojo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

im on PS3 yano mate unfortunately.

if some one pulls that sort of crap with me i am actually gonna flip haha.

TayTheDay
  • TayTheDay

Macaque Stroker

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:53 AM

R* Warehouse. Not even a shipping confirmation Mail yet. Fking sh*tStars told me I get the game at 17th 100%. I asked the via support to make sure... god fking liers ... never pre order from R* again. GTA V will be probably sh*t too.

lol you want a new dummy mate?

The master of you all
  • The master of you all

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

Also no game today D:

Bishie
  • Bishie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

My heart skipped a beat as I clocked an Amazon DVD-sized package in the letter box. Alas, it was just one of my Blu-ray orders. What's the likelihood of receiving the game by van?

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:07 AM

Anyone concerned about their Royal Mail Tracking. Well, I checked earlier this morning and had my update, but I just checked now and it's gone again. So it may be temperamental, as the post just arrived at work and there was no game for me :(

Unless someone is f*cking with me...

lost-rojo
  • lost-rojo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

im on PS3 yano mate unfortunately.

if some one pulls that catalogue crap with me am gonna flip haha

Yiddo
  • Yiddo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

Nothing for me today :(

MOGGYASAURUS
  • MOGGYASAURUS

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

I booked two weeks paid leave from work from today ages ago, on the off-chance that I may have gotten it one day (only ONE day!) early, but alas. Still at goddamn 'dispatching now'. although there was a slight silver lining (to allay my fears that I may not even get it TOMORROW!) because there is a blurb on Amazon that basically says no matter how long your order is at the dispatching now stage, it won't affect the estimated delivery date. Phew! 

grimhat
  • grimhat

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

When your local Royal mail receive your item from the Distribution Centre they update the tracking information, this is what makes me think we won't get it today. I hope I'm wrong, I really do!

No chance of getting today. BAsically it's being moved to your local depot centre to be posted tomorrow.

V8VANTAGE
  • V8VANTAGE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:30 AM

I don't think I'll be getting mine today, I have a tracking number but when I go onto RM's site and copy/paste the number it says "There is no data available for this tracking reference, please try again later"

Geordie2k9
  • Geordie2k9

Wanted level 5

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:12 AM

Just checked my tracking and its at my local delivery office, ready for delivery.
I even thought about going on a urban safari hunt looking for my postie,
But maybe not suck a good idea as I think he would run!! Because iv hardly slept and look like Trevor on a bad day right now with my hair and face lool.

Shedden2012
  • Shedden2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

Yeah baby .... My tracking number has indicated mine too is at local PO just a mile down the road ready for delivery !!! Gutted all my mates got it at midnight, then came online boasting while playing it !!! Running commentary

adgsnk
  • adgsnk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Mine just came through the door. Was delivered separately from the regular post. Shame I've got to go to work now.

Shedden2012
  • Shedden2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

Pull a sickie like the many hundreds of thousands will today , I don't have to because I'm my own self employed boss !!

lost-rojo
  • lost-rojo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

theres no need for me to be getting up this early......oh wait.

the postman is getting greeted with hug or a punch, its up to you now postman its up to you 

TyphoonJames
  • TyphoonJames

LSPD - Rooftop Bastard

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

Mine is coming between 15:26 and 16:26, but it arrived at the nearby depot at 06:07 :( At least I have an idea of when it's coming though

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

Toys well and truly thrown out of the pram.

Geordie2k9
  • Geordie2k9

Wanted level 5

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

theres no need for me to be getting up this early......oh wait.

the postman is getting greeted with hug or a punch, its up to you now postman its up to you 

Postman you have been warned lmao I'm gonna say to him are they running shoes? Cos if you ain't got my package !!!!!
  • lost-rojo likes this

Geordie2k9
  • Geordie2k9

Wanted level 5

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

Holy sh*t, my tracking says its been delivered! And I haven't got it?! Wtf -_- that postman will have some explaining to do once I go freaking Trevor style on him!

Geordie2k9
  • Geordie2k9

Wanted level 5

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

Oh and Watching the wright stuff on TV and the guy presenting the show thinks that we are all sheep and we have nothing better to do of our lives but play video games because were all pathetic and lifeless - dick ! Lol because he has a job he likes and earns enough to go to the theatre every night?

BobJenkins
  • BobJenkins

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

MINE JUST CAME!!!! Just installed the blimp and now the game is installing. While its installing I shall be reading my LE guide (which is huge).

I hope you all receive the game soon

Shedden2012
  • Shedden2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:36 AM

Just viewed my tracking status ... Says " Sales Order Raised ". What the Hell does that mean ?!!

ToffeeFan
  • ToffeeFan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

At my local depot it seems, ready for delivery. If its the postman it will be here any minute. If its the parcel van I've got a 3 hour wait still judging by when they usually come.

Geordie2k9
  • Geordie2k9

Wanted level 5

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

Thank the gta god ! Lol it's here god dam nearly had a damn heart attack haha, the post man was smiling all the way up the street must have felt like a angel handing out salvation to the hopeless lmao, when I saw him I was like he either smiling because he has sold my freaking game or! He ! Has! It! In that beautiful red bag of hope of his!!

Word of warning it takes a while to install 7876mb if it, at around 6-7mb per second for me ! Well happy though, hope you all get it today!

lost-rojo
  • lost-rojo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

Thank the gta god ! Lol it's here god dam nearly had a damn heart attack haha, the post man was smiling all the way up the street must have felt like a angel handing out salvation to the hopeless lmao, when I saw him I was like he either smiling because he has sold my freaking game or! He ! Has! It! In that beautiful red bag of hope of his!!

Word of warning it takes a while to install 7876mb if it, at around 6-7mb per second for me ! Well happy though, hope you all get it today!

this best had be happening soon, im getting worried, if it dosnt arrive soon im gonna cause some GTA V style sh*t........it arrived while typing this 

• Geordie2k9 likes this

MintBerryCrunch
  • MintBerryCrunch

It's meeeeeee!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:59 AM Edited by MintBerryCrunch, 17 September 2013 - 10:01 AM.

Just got my copy now!! :) Woohooo!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Wow! It's been a fantastic journey and the wait for this game was fun and entertaining all thanks to this forum.

Will probably come here from time to time to discuss missions, gameplay, etc.

But for now I got the whole week with GTA V. This is MintBerryCrunch, over and out! :cool:

EDIT: I was a little confused as to why Amazon didn't give me a tracking number. The package had a number on it and when I tested it on the Royal Mail website it worked just fine. :/  Oh well...

Badass_Cyborg
  • Badass_Cyborg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:15 AM

My Royal mail tracking says it's been delivered, but nothings came!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users