» «
Photo

idea pitch for a futre gta title

11 replies to this topic
TazzMission28
  • TazzMission28

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:10 AM Edited by TazzMission28, 16 September 2013 - 05:17 AM.

personally with the next generation starting in november i think rock* very well could  introduce all the main  playable gta charachters in one game.

cj , tony, tommy, niko , michael, trevor franklin and give it that fast 5 fast 6 group story of how they all decided to team up and really wreak havock.. have them go to chicago detroit or even boston.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

How original.

TazzMission28
  • TazzMission28

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

How original.

seriously though think of it. all lead playable charachters on one team

how would that not be cool?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

No. You should learn to move on. These characters are over. They have their own storylines with their own endings. And let's not start with the different universes thing... Anyway I have the feeling that this thread is not serious...

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

No. You should learn to move on. These characters are over. They have their own storylines with their own endings. And let's not start with the different universes thing... Anyway I have the feeling that this thread is not serious...

Look at his join date. He'll never understand the concept of multiple universes, ever.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

I'd rather not see that as it'd be a pretty convoluted mash up, you're trying to cram two different GTA universes into one game. But there is some good in your idea, it would be cool if there was a billboard in game advertising a Fast 5 parody and feature the likes of all those protagonists in it. It would make a pretty cool easter egg, but to try to make it anything more than that wouldn't go over very well imo.

TazzMission28
  • TazzMission28

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

well if thats the case where is that same response to people who say they want gta 6 or w/e spinoff to go back to vice city?

if your going to argue there to different universe than hey no one should ask to go back to a setting we already have been to

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

well if thats the case where is that same response to people who say they want gta 6 or w/e spinoff to go back to vice city?

if your going to argue there to different universe than hey no one should ask to go back to a setting we already have been to

I seriously hope to god you know that the HD version of VC is different than the version we saw.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

The only thing that would be reused is the name, it would be larger in size and feature a different layout from before. For reference, compare GTA III's Liberty City to the one we visited in GTA IV.

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

Drake stole my notebook :(

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

That wouldn't be a good idea. Carl, Toni and Tommy were characters of 3D era, and Niko, Trevor, Michael and Franklin are characters of HD era. It's not possible.

Even if they make it, this wouldn't be a Good Idea, because Toni and Tommy should have white hair now in 2013, and Carl isn't young either, he's about 40. What's fun about seeing Toni when he cannot run more than 2 meters, and Tommy when he gets a heartbreak while driving fast?!

bigsmokeisbig
  • bigsmokeisbig

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

they should do a grand theft auto the begining

/// with all the characters in it showing their life style and how they was before they got into to crime and such on

like carl johnson,ryder,tommy vincetti,lance,fido,mr leone

all people like these all the way back through the gta's

THANKS -bigsmokeisbig-    :D

bigsmokeisbig
  • bigsmokeisbig

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

The only thing that would be reused is the name, it would be larger in size and feature a different layout from before. For reference, compare GTA III's Liberty City to the one we visited in GTA IV.

yeah i miss the good old days of liberty city new that map like the back of my hand great game gta 3  is should make a remake for the newer consoles even though the experience wouldnt be the best

PS2 FOREVER

THANKS  -bigsmokeisbig- :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users