» «
Photo

Only 4 car mods and game is crashing.

4 replies to this topic
maxpayne9000
  • maxpayne9000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:05 AM Edited by maxpayne9000, 16 September 2013 - 03:06 AM.

I'm new to posting so I hope im not screwing this up at all, but im having an issue with my car mods.

Im on the most up-to-date version through steam of GTA IV and I use GTA Vehicle Mod installer to do all the moding.

I only have 4 modded cars and they all install well when i use the installer but after only 5-10 min, my game crashes with a fatal error.

Is there anyway to fix this or am i just using too many car mods?

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-4100 Quad Core (3.60 GHz)

GPU: Nvidia GTX 550 Ti 

RAM: 8 Gigs

ngaliwet
  • ngaliwet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:22 AM

try to delete/move your save game or start new games after installing vehicle mods :)

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

You don't have to delete your save games or start a new game when doing that...

If you are getting SMPA60 error, then you need to take out the mods and put back the original files, move the cars you have saved in any parking space at your safe houses, save the game, and then put the mods back in.

When I say move the cars, I mean move them away from the parking space and save. You can't have any saved cars in the spaces and then replace that car with another model.

ngaliwet
  • ngaliwet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

^ wow interesting, thanks bro, I just know if it does not have to remove save game everytime install vehicle mods :D

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

The reason why deleting the save works is because you are also deleting the cars saved in the spaces on that save. So the game isn't trying to load a car model that's not there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users