Quantcast

» «
Photo

What if more than one player in session has same apartment?

7 replies to this topic
NikosBlackCousin
  • NikosBlackCousin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

Like if me and my friend bought the same apartment would we have different apartments in the same building or is it gonna be something else.

*Sry if this has been answered*
  • KaraDemon likes this

THE MILK MAN
  • THE MILK MAN

Show Them to Me!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

Like if me and my friend bought the same apartment would we have different apartments in the same building or is it gonna be something else.

*Sry if this has been answered*

Good question man, I've been wondering the same thing. And I haven't seen any talk about this on here so I don't know that it has been answered

• KaraDemon likes this

Hilldog39
  • Hilldog39

The Beast

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

My guess is if your in a lobby and you buy an apartment, then that one then becomes unavailable for anyone else to buy in that same lobby. 

injuringdiamond
  • injuringdiamond

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

I've heard that you can both can have the same house/flat and you can get in at the same time without being bothered by the other guy. It would show your persionlized flat on your screen and same goes for the next player.

ThaiBrawler
  • ThaiBrawler

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

Orgi

KaraDemon
  • KaraDemon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

My guess is if your in a lobby and you buy an apartment, then that one then becomes unavailable for anyone else to buy in that same lobby. 

If a lobby was the case then you and someone else in separate lobbies buy the same place and then THOSE TWO join someone else lobby who gets the house? I am very confused if this game is MMO style with lots of players in the world or only lobbies with 16 players Max to a lobby. 

JYP_KR
  • JYP_KR

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

I've already answered this in these forums. 

Here is the link: http://gtaforums.com...entry1063336700

THE MILK MAN
  • THE MILK MAN

Show Them to Me!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

I hope that that's wrong, no offence. Since it sounds like you have to buy and apt. and can't buy a house, I'd rather if you buy a place, and then it's always in the same building, just maybe it has a different room number or something in lobbies where other people own the same place. Even though this wasn't my thread, still thanks for the answer guy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users