Quantcast

» «
Photo

Revised PS3 Buttons for Cheat Code postings etc.

2 replies to this topic
[enforcA]
  • [enforcA]

The original one.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by [enforcA], 16 September 2013 - 01:52 AM.

Revised PS3 Buttons (originally used back in 2005 - as PS2 Buttons for GTA:SA):
ps3_btn_l.pngps3_btn_r.pngps3_btn_u.pngps3_btn_d.pngps3_btn_l1.pngps3_btn_r1.pngps3_btn_l2.pngps3_btn_r2.pngps3_btn_s.pngps3_btn_o.pngps3_btn_t.pngps3_btn_x.png

Could - for example - be integrated as smiley icons.

Example based on GTA V Cheat Codes (quoted from reddit):

Raise Wanted Level
ps3_btn_r1.pngps3_btn_r1.pngps3_btn_o.pngps3_btn_r2.pngps3_btn_l.pngps3_btn_r.pngps3_btn_l.pngps3_btn_r.pngps3_btn_l.pngps3_btn_r.png

Lower Wanted Level
ps3_btn_r1.pngps3_btn_r1.pngps3_btn_o.pngps3_btn_r2.pngps3_btn_r.pngps3_btn_l.pngps3_btn_r.pngps3_btn_l.pngps3_btn_r.pngps3_btn_l.png

Change Weather
ps3_btn_r2.pngps3_btn_x.pngps3_btn_l1.pngps3_btn_l1.pngps3_btn_l2.pngps3_btn_l2.pngps3_btn_l2.pngps3_btn_s.png

They are easy to read. Height is fixed to 38 pixels, width varies from 30 to 38 pixels. Image file format is *.png.

Since the xbox controller design has changed (from the original xbox to xbox360) i can't offer xbox360 buttons. The old xbox buttons wouldn't fit.

Squidgyone
  • Squidgyone

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

In site suggestions? Really after 8 years on here

[enforcA]
  • [enforcA]

The original one.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Well, back in the days of GTA:SA it was used for a german GTA fansite as an exclusive addition to that site.

Now, seeing the new GTA Forums design and GTA V using button cheat codes again, i thought about the old buttons which i loved back then. So i decided to revise those buttons, giving them a fresh new contrasty look, changing the outer area to work flawlessly with the png transparency, instead of using the old gif format, and so on and on.

I also thought about revising the xbox buttons i had, but after a little research i realized that the xbox controller design changed from the old xbox to the current gen xbox 360, so that's why i can't offer them right now.

But, the PS3 buttons look great, so why not giving them away as a free present? So, that's why i posted them here in "site suggestions", since the GTA V section is for the game not for things like button design giveaways.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users