- Leader: Phatgordo13
- Commissioners: Queen, Supernutz40, Sweetsaprik
- Lieutenants: Ciaran, DJS2k8, GFen, Kyle17, Lokalboy808, Ronzilla, Sandman2020, TCFanatic, Yung Live
We are currently accepting applications from GTAForum members exclusively. In order to apply please request an invite at our Social Club Page (provided in the link below). Then, to verify your identity, make a post within our recruitment thread (provided in the link below) including your Social Club name, as well as gamer tag for all active platforms.
Recruitment Topic Link: http://gtaforums.com...cial-club-crew/
Social Club Link: http://socialclub.ro.../crew/gtaforums
Policy and procedure is to be interpreted by all members under the GTAF Crew banner. Policy, as outlined by bold font, are to be considered and treated as the basic rules which dictate crew members' expected behavior. Procedure, as outlined by indented bullet points is the precedent in which rules are interpreted at administrations discretion.
- Do not kill crew members.
- All incidents of crew killings are to be reported to commissioners or leader within a reasonable time frame from the incident at members discretion if deemed necessary by involved party.
- It is the sole responsibility of initiating party to inform those involved of accidental killing.
- Accidental killing without reconciliation may be deemed as intentional in report at administration's discretion.
- GTAF Crew members are able to actively participant in as many other crews as they wish, as long as one action does not create conflict of interest with GTAF Crew.
- GTAF Policy & Procedure applies to members within GTAF Crew with or without GTAF tag actively applied.
- Discipline, removal, evaluation of reports, revisions to policy, interpretation of policy are to be carried out by the administration with or without warning at their explicit discretion.
- Any incident which a member deems necessary will be reported to leader and/or commissioners via private message within a reasonable time frame from the incident at members discretion.
- Promotions will be handed out based on performance and activity by a majority vote among commissioners.
- GTAF members are to be considered/assumed friendly to all other GTAF members unless otherwise explicitly agreed upon verbally or in written form.
- In all free-roam competitive modes, any GTAF member who kills another GTAF member, no matter the circumstances, is to be considered in direct violation of GTAF Crew Policy and Procedure and subject to disciplinary action deemed appropriate by the administration.