Photo

tesco have shipped....

30 replies to this topic
schwam66
  • schwam66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

just got my confirmation the the collectors edition from tesco is in route.......i still bet its late!!! hahaha

schwam66
  • schwam66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

logo.jpg Dear Mr Schwam We're pleased to confirm your Tesco order ########## is on its way. Delivery 1

To:

#######################

Sold by:

Tesco

Description Qty Status Delivery date Courier Returns Grand Theft Auto V Collectors Edition 1 Dispatched
On or before 
17/09/2013
By post 2063_icon_return_seller_sml.jpg 2063_icon_return_store_sml.jpg

By post - Delivery is usually by post, or by courier for larger orders.

2063_icon_track_my_order.jpg

You can track your order at any time - just login to  My Account.

Some items, such as knives, solvents, fireworks and high value items will need to be signed for by someone aged 16 or over. We operate a ‘Think 25’ policy, so if the person looks under 25, they'll need to show proof of age.

How do I return an item?

2063_icon_return_seller_lrg.jpg Seller: Please contact the seller for return information. 2063_icon_return_store_lrg.jpg Return to store: This item can be returned to a Tesco store with a direct desk. Use our store finder to locate your local store. Pre-order items You will still benefit from our Pre-order Price Promise, so if the price is cheaper on the day of release, we promise to refund you the difference in price. Any promotional discounts will only be applied to the price at the point of order, not any subsequent lower prices. We will process the refund on the day of release and it will be automatically credited to your payment card. We will email you to let you know if you should be expecting a refund and for how much. Questions? For questions about shopping with Tesco please visit our Help section or Contact us. To find out more about your delivery, please read our Delivery FAQs. We hope you're happy with your purchase and look forward to seeing you again at Tesco. Kind regards, The Tesco direct team

Averryy
  • Averryy

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

Yes mine was dispatched today, very odd with the time and it being a Sunday too?

It says larger items are sent with couriers, wonder if the collector edition falls into that criteria

schwam66
  • schwam66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

Yes mine was dispatched today, very odd with the time and it being a Sunday too?

It says larger items are sent with couriers, wonder if the collector edition falls into that criteria

hope so man would love to hear them knocking on the door tomorrow...your right as well very strange to send midnight on a sunday!!!

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

GTA Collector and fan since 2001

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

My CE hasn't been shipped yet :( Says sent to fulfilment and still awaiting dispatch. Has an estimate of the 19th but when I contacted them they said it was a mistake and it will ship for the 17th..

Can't help feeling twitchy though with you guys getting dispatch notices..

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

My CE hasn't been shipped yet :( Says sent to fulfilment and still awaiting dispatch. Has an estimate of the 19th but when I contacted them they said it was a mistake and it will ship for the 17th..

my standard copy said the 23rd

LeoTarred
  • LeoTarred

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:17 PM Edited by LeoTarred, 15 September 2013 - 11:17 PM.

Mine says:

• Delivery Details

Standard delivery

Wednesday 18 September 2013

No special delivery instructions

Proof of delivery:  POD not required

•  

I wonder if this is because it says standard delivery? When i pre-ordered about 3 months ago there was no other options for delivery?

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Mine says:

• Delivery Details

Standard delivery

Wednesday 18 September 2013

No special delivery instructions

Proof of delivery:  POD not required

•  

I wonder if this is because it says standard delivery? When i pre-ordered about 3 months ago there was no other options for delivery?

that is why there is a mistake it will be standard delivery but its a site error and it should get to you on the 17th i hope.

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

I think it's their numpty computer system just doing some basic logic on the release date. From what they said to me, that is a mistake so I think it's just a standard mechanism that is an estimate.

Hopefully we should all get our game on release day. If not it kind of looks pretty bad on Tesco and invalidates their whole pre-order system.

Out of interest, when did you guys place your order?

I placed mine early August so I'm wondering if I'm just at the back of the queue compared to those who ordered early.

Gtaerix
  • Gtaerix

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

I wonder what is 'Standard delivery', I doubt they would send 2nd class as surely many would not receive by tuesday - Maybe first class, which would explain the late sunday dispatch to make sure no one gets it on monday.

schwam66
  • schwam66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

yeah i have contacted them a few times as well in the past week as mine was saying the 19th or sooner but when i ordered it said will be there on release(17th) and to disregard the 19th, so dont worry....my guess is yours will say shipped any minute now  ;)

LeoTarred
  • LeoTarred

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

When i pre ordered fifa 13 last year from tesco i got it 3 days early so i was kinda getting high hopes for GTA V. But the message saying that it is expected by the 18th scares me. Hopefully like you guys say it is just an error with their system. Or they put that date as like a safeguard so that if it doesnt come on or before release date then customers cant complain because it says its due the day after. 

schwam66
  • schwam66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

I think it's their numpty computer system just doing some basic logic on the release date. From what they said to me, that is a mistake so I think it's just a standard mechanism that is an estimate.

Hopefully we should all get our game on release day. If not it kind of looks pretty bad on Tesco and invalidates their whole pre-order system.

I placed mine early August so I'm wondering if I'm just at the back of the queue compared to those who ordered early.

26th of august, wasnt going to bother with CE till i read about the extra car,guns and special ability stuff, not bothered about the hat but wanted those items so hunted everywhere,wife ended up looking on tesco direct and there she was just sitting there waiting for me to preorder £20 cheaper than game too, think it was £120 at game anyway might be mistaken....

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

yeah i have contacted them a few times as well in the past week as mine was saying the 19th or sooner but when i ordered it said will be there on release(17th) and to disregard the 19th, so dont worry....my guess is yours will say shipped any minute now  ;)

Hey thanks schwam66. Yeah I got the same back from them so fingers crossed it'll all be good. With all the competition it is within their best interests to make sure we get our game on release date - especially with how epic this game is - or they risk losing a ton of future orders.

Abzo_5
  • Abzo_5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

You should get yours by 17/09/13. I spoke to a Tesco online advisor yesterday and he mentioned that everyone's pre orders will be sorted out and dispatched throughout Monday and sent by first class Royal Mail, So it should arrive the next day.

Ouncy
  • Ouncy

Stonenova

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by Ouncy, 15 September 2013 - 11:28 PM.

I ordered a copy for my nephew 5 days ago on the 11th September and it was dispatched at 9 this evening.

Edit: Still waiting for Rockstar to send out my CE though.

Abzo_5
  • Abzo_5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

Like Amazon, Tesco's computers are having glitches. So some people may have varying delivery dates. But everyone should recieve their copy of GTA V by release day

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

26th of august, wasnt going to bother with CE till i read about the extra car,guns and special ability stuff, not bothered about the hat but wanted those items so hunted everywhere,wife ended up looking on tesco direct and there she was just sitting there waiting for me to preorder £20 cheaper than game too, think it was £120 at game anyway might be mistaken....

Ah interesting. So you ordered after me but it's be shipped before me. That throws my theory out of the window :) God knows how they are working through the pre-orders then. Should still be all good though like you were saying.

I should have ordered months ago but wasn't sure on the CE either - even though I'm a GTA collector. The price should seemed way off at £120 for what it contains. Then when I saw Tesco at £100 with a £10 coupon I went for it..

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:30 PM

Thanks for the confirmation guys - massively appreciated. I think it's easy to get caught up in worry when a release as big as this is about to drop, especially when your order isn't showing it's been dispatched when others have had their confirmations. Just need to chill now I think and look forward to a mind blowing Tuesday ;)

strandedninja
  • strandedninja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

I've been worrying since Thursday as I got a mail from Tesco saying they were refunding me as they couldn't fulfill my order.

Today I get the mail stating that my order has been dispatched. I've checked my order details and it still says that the refund was authorised!

Oh, and I ordered on the 29th of Aug and they told me the cut off date for CE Pre-orders was the 27th!

I am definatley confused! o_O

LeoTarred
  • LeoTarred

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by LeoTarred, 15 September 2013 - 11:51 PM.

I've been worrying since Thursday as I got a mail from Tesco saying they were refunding me as they couldn't fulfill my order.

Today I get the mail stating that my order has been dispatched. I've checked my order details and it still says that the refund was authorised!

Oh, and I ordered on the 29th of Aug and they told me the cut off date for CE Pre-orders was the 27th!

I am definatley confused! o_O

I feel sorry for you friend. Phone them up as soon as they open and find out whats going on.

LeoTarred
  • LeoTarred

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:16 AM Edited by LeoTarred, 16 September 2013 - 12:18 AM.

Been refreshing my email like a rapist for the last hour, just got this.  :panic: Also in the notes it says it was dispatched on the 15th. Possible get it tomorrow? sh*tthef*ckingbed.

Dear God-Its-On-Its-Way

We're pleased to confirm your Tesco order R4ND0MNUM8ER is on its way. Delivery 1

To:

MY f*ckING HOUSE

Sold by:

Tesco

Description Qty Status Delivery date Courier Returns Grand Theft Auto V 1 Dispatched On or before 
18/09/2013 By post 2063_icon_return_seller_sml.jpg 2063_icon_return_store_sml.jpg

Some items, such as knives, solvents, fireworks and high value items will need to be signed for by someone aged 16 or over. We operate a ‘Think 25’ policy, so if the person looks under 25, they'll need to show proof of age.

Abzo_5
  • Abzo_5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:20 AM

Been refreshing my email like a rapist for the last hour, just got this.  :panic:

Dear God-Its-On-Its-Way

We're pleased to confirm your Tesco order R4ND0MNUM8ER is on its way. Delivery 1

To:

MY f*ckING HOUSE

Sold by:

Tesco

Description Qty Status Delivery date Courier Returns Grand Theft Auto V 1 Dispatched On or before 
18/09/2013 By post 2063_icon_return_seller_sml.jpg 2063_icon_return_store_sml.jpg

Congratz mate you should get it by Tuesday, mines got dispatched an hour a go. But i'l still contact Tesco tomorrow to confirm when the delivery will be as my estimated delivery is still 18/09/13.

strandedninja
  • strandedninja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

Yay!

NAS1F
  • NAS1F

MAL1K

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by NAS1F, 16 September 2013 - 12:31 AM.

sitting here waiting to see if mine will get dispatched!!!! still on Partially Ready to Dispatch

LeoTarred
  • LeoTarred

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Reading Tesco FAQ's and found this that will hopefully reassure everyone.

Providing that all pre-orders are placed at least three days before the release date, we will try to deliver it on the day of release.

simmo13203
  • simmo13203

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

Mine has also just changed to dispatched! I can't seem to get any tracking for it though, at least not yet. It also says carrier: n/a. Oh well, looks good for Tuesday! Tomorrow if I'm hella lucky.

NAS1F
  • NAS1F

MAL1K

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:15 AM Edited by NAS1F, 16 September 2013 - 01:25 AM.

Mine has also just changed to dispatched! I can't seem to get any tracking for it though, at least not yet. It also says carrier: n/a. Oh well, looks good for Tuesday! Tomorrow if I'm hella lucky.

If you don't mind me asking what date did you place you order?? I placed mine on the 30th Aug and my status has still not changed !!!

UPDATE :- mine just changed to DISPATCHED !!!!!

Whoop Whoop!!!    :panic:

BsOhcUJ.png

Southy
  • Southy

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:05 AM Edited by audi009, 16 September 2013 - 02:06 AM.

If you don't mind me asking what date did you place you order?? I placed mine on the 30th Aug and my status has still not changed !!!

Congrats  :), Mine still seems to be "Sent to fulfilment"  :barf:

NAS1F
  • NAS1F

MAL1K

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by NAS1F, 16 September 2013 - 02:18 AM.

Congrats  :), Mine still seems to be "Sent to fulfilment"  :barf:

I would assume all orders should be processed through by the end of today. at least before 5pm , I wouldn't stress it (like I was) . Did you order CE??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users