Photo

TESCO HAVE STARTED DISPATCHING

179 replies to this topic
theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:35 PM Edited by theomenofficial, 15 September 2013 - 09:35 PM.

MINE JUST GOT DISPATCHED, SHOULD ARRIVE BY TOMORROW OR TUESDAY!

Psychoticuk
  • Psychoticuk

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

Won't be tomorrow as it's too late now. Definetly Tuesday

Ouncy
  • Ouncy

Stonenova

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

Same here man, shame it's a copy for my nephew.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

Won't be tomorrow as it's too late now. Definetly Tuesday

I hope it comes tomorrow for me, I don't live that far from a post office. :(

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

GTA Collector and fan since 2001

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

My collectors edition is still showing as 'sent to fulfilment' and 'not dispatched yet'.. :(

Getting a bit worried now. Says delivery on the 19th which it has for a while. When I checked with customer service they said it will arrive on the 17th..Hopefully that is the case or I'll go nuts.

Marsun
  • Marsun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

Yeh I can also confirm my tesco direct pre-ordered CE copy for GTA V is now set to dispatched status with an expected delivery date of 19/9/13 (thats 9/19/13 for you americans hehe).

Anwix
  • Anwix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by Anwix, 15 September 2013 - 11:03 PM.

Mine's still at 'Ready to Dispatch'. And apparently estimated for the 23rd, if it's not dispatched mid-day tomorrow I'm going to guess the "pre-order now for delivery on day of release" was a load of sh*t. Planning on phoning Tesco in the morning to find out about my order.

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

Hopefully we don't have to worry as when I contacted them they did apologise for the delivery estimate and assured me it would arrive on the 17th.. 

It bloody better though!!!!

Gtaerix
  • Gtaerix

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

Mine Dispatched earlier this evening and my Estimated Delivery is 13/03/2013. Hmm

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

Mine Dispatched earlier this evening and my Estimated Delivery is 13/03/2013. Hmm

LMFAO. They have such a numpty computer system by the sounds of it.

Anwix
  • Anwix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

Yep mine just got shipped hopefully it turns up Tuesday!

Abzo_5
  • Abzo_5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

My one got dispatched about an hour ago. But I'm still going to be contacting Tesco in the morning to confirm when GTA V will be delivered to me as my estimated delivery date is still 18/09/13.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

The same thing happened to mine, I was like :wtf:.

DJSmurf2009
  • DJSmurf2009

V Hunter

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

My one got dispatched about an hour ago. But I'm still going to be contacting Tesco in the morning to confirm when GTA V will be delivered to me as my estimated delivery date is still 18/09/13.

My D-Day is the same... Marked as dispatched and contacted them last week about the estimated delivery date and they said it will be there on the release day... Fingers crossed for today or tomorrow :D

Abzo_5
  • Abzo_5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

My D-Day is the same... Marked as dispatched and contacted them last week about the estimated delivery date and they said it will be there on the release day... Fingers crossed for today or tomorrow :D

I spoke to Tesco just now and they said that all orders placed before 11pm last night will be delivered on 17/09/13. And I shouldn't worry about the estimated delivery date being 18/09/13 as that date is for those that are ordering the game from now on. So if most people's GTA V copies have been dispatched then I believe you will recieve in the post tomorrow. Enjoy your game, everyone's been waiting so long for this to finally come out.  :D  :cool:

audi009
  • audi009

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

Has anyone been told that there game has been dispatched (online chat)

but without being notified (email or call) like me?

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

Mine is still yet to be dispatched.. Very twitchy now but does sound like Tesco are assuring us all pre-orders will arrive on the day... So need to see an e-mail confirming dispatch though :(

Abzo_5
  • Abzo_5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

Has anyone been told that there game has been dispatched (online chat)

but without being notified (email or call) like me?

Tesco have probably dispatched your copy, it's probably their website hasn't updated the status of your order yet to 'dispatched'. So what I would do is contact them again and ask them to send an e mail so that you are definitely sure that your copy has been dispatched and is on its way to you.

Abzo_5
  • Abzo_5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

Mine is still yet to be dispatched.. Very twitchy now but does sound like Tesco are assuring us all pre-orders will arrive on the day... So need to see an e-mail confirming dispatch though :(

If by 3:00pm today they haven't yet dispatched your copy then it would be best if you contact them just to find out the current status of your copy and when it will be dispatched

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

Thanks guys. I got in touch on Facebook and they replied to confirm what was said above about any order placed before 11pm yesterday will arrive tomorrow.

Should be all good..  I hope..

Anwix
  • Anwix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

Got a reply to my email today so this should put anyones minds at rest:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I am sorry for the confusion with regards to the delivery date of the Grand Theft Auto V which you have ordered from Tesco Direct. I can understand that it must have been concerning for you to find the estimated release is after the release date and I apologise for this.

Due to an IT error the wrong date is showing on our orders and I can assure you that your order will be dispatched by 1st class Royal Mail to be delivered on 17th of September.

I do hope that this information helps reassure you and I apologise for any upset this caused you. If there’s anything else you would like me to do for you, please let me know.

Kind regards

audi009
  • audi009

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by audi009, 16 September 2013 - 03:11 PM.

Same as me. They said to me sometimes it take ages for the order status to update.

I'm guessing your order status is sent to fulfilment aswell.

I haven't received an email either. I gave them my order number and they said it was at the couriers (TNT) and should be delivered tomorrow.

ABurden
  • ABurden

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

Yup, also, just did a web chat to clear up some confusion, you can see the transcript below with my famous editing skills.

!WARNING! BIG PICTURE BELOW

Spoiler

audi009
  • audi009

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:18 PM Edited by audi009, 16 September 2013 - 03:23 PM.

Yup, also, just did a web chat to clear up some confusion, you can see the transcript below with my famous editing skills.

Spoiler

It still ain't in the van? 

ABurden
  • ABurden

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

Spoiler

It still ain't in the van? 

'fraid not. I expect what they mean is the couriers van when it goes out for delivery tomorrow. Just assuming there.

NAS1F
  • NAS1F

MAL1K

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

TNT phoned me back and basically said that all the Orders are still sitting at Tesco's Distribution centre (Oakwood) and they haven't left yet, hence why it hasn't been scanned through so I then phoned the tesco's Oakwood Distribution centre and the guy there said there waiting for TNT to pick up the delivery's and its on them if they decide to pick them up , so my guess is that it will arrive late tonight at some TNT distribution centre then from there it will be put on the van to be delivered. If it arrives today before 9pm then I will go ahead and pick it up if not then I will just wait for it to be delivered!!!  

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Thanks to everyone updating this thread and putting in the work to confirm what's going on. The last couple of replies has made me feel a lot more confident.

Great that they are using a courier - should mean we all get the game tomorrow...

Bring .. it... on!

metalpiedmon
  • metalpiedmon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

I spoke to someone this morning regarding my order as it has stated dispatched 15/09 for the past couple of weeks, and they told me it would be dispatched today with TNT and I should receive a tracking number with my dispatch e-mail. I spoke to some again about half hour ago and they informed that all collectors editions are being sent by UKmail and have no tracking numbers? This is getting confusing now

reeferross420
  • reeferross420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

I spoke to someone this morning regarding my order as it has stated dispatched 15/09 for the past couple of weeks, and they told me it would be dispatched today with TNT and I should receive a tracking number with my dispatch e-mail. I spoke to some again about half hour ago and they informed that all collectors editions are being sent by UKmail and have no tracking numbers? This is getting confusing now

They told me all ce edition are being sent by tnt and will be delivered tomorrow. my order still hasnt been dispatched. now im starting to get worried.

metalpiedmon
  • metalpiedmon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

They told me all ce edition are being sent by tnt and will be delivered tomorrow. my order still hasnt been dispatched. now im starting to get worried.

I'm getting worried to, as I have still yet to recive my e-mail confirmation, have you recieved your dispatch e-mail yet?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users