Photo

[SPOILER] Found in ocean

315 replies to this topic
19pugspy
  • 19pugspy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

Woah this is crazy stuff I am so going to look for this. the next myth hunt starts now. 

My idea is that if you dive near the ufo you might just see a tunnel. I will test the idea when I get the game. but still awesome find  :^: this hunt is going to drive my crazy.  :panic:

hoonix
  • hoonix

space docker horn honker

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

Woah this is crazy stuff I am so going to look for this. the next myth hunt starts now. 

My idea is that if you dive near the ufo you might just see a tunnel. I will test the idea when I get the game. but still awesome find  :^: this hunt is going to drive my crazy.  :panic:

i dived around there quite a while... no tunnel

somebody wrote that somewhere in the ocean is indeed a tunnel and it will "blow your mind"...

but i don't believe that until i see it on my own or get a screenie...

but in fact i think right now is more going on on the land itself than "wasting time" with those quite boring looking ocean

TrekMonster
  • TrekMonster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

somebody wrote that somewhere in the ocean is indeed a tunnel and it will "blow your mind"...

but in fact i think right now is more going on on the land itself than "wasting time" with those quite boring looking ocean

Where on the map is the submerged UFO located?

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

UFO confirmed.
Jetpack CONFIRMED according to that first image.

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

Where on the map is the submerged UFO located?

http://instagram.com/p/eX4E42QBv2/

Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by Martin Madrazo, 17 September 2013 - 07:33 PM.

The blueprint map that shows the alien sign with 'theyre here' is on Mount Josiah. Thats the mountain above the Fort Zancudo millitary base on the map. So maybe search there instead of Mount chilliad.

Compare http://imgur.com/a/gK1KT with the real map.

Official_Map.jpg

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

The blueprint map that shows the alien sign with 'theyre here' is on Mount Josiah. Thats the mountain abov bye the Fort Zancudo millitary base on the map. So maybe search there instead of Mount chilliad.

Compare http://imgur.com/a/gK1KT with the real map.

Official_Map.jpg

Couldn't find anything

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Well, at first I thought maybe the mountain image was supposed to be laid down on the map and read flat against the map like someone tried earlier in the thread. But I just took my boat out to Alamo Sea, parked boat in the left/western part of the lake, and when you look north right at Mt Chiliad, it has the same outline as the mountain drawing.

I surmise that if the mountain has the outline when you look at it from the south, facing north, then that side "entrance" line, the one leading out the left of the image, seems to follow the path of the hanging cable cars. If you follow the mountain down the cable car path, there may be a hidden entrance along the cable path, perhaps right around the area the white cable car icon is on the map itself. Im going there now....

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

Well, at first I thought maybe the mountain image was supposed to be laid down on the map and read flat against the map like someone tried earlier in the thread. But I just took my boat out to Alamo Sea, parked boat in the left/western part of the lake, and when you look north right at Mt Chiliad, it has the same outline as the mountain drawing.

I surmise that if the mountain has the outline when you look at it from the south, facing north, then that side "entrance" line, the one leading out the left of the image, seems to follow the path of the hanging cable cars. If you follow the mountain down the cable car path, there may be a hidden entrance along the cable path, perhaps right around the area the white cable car icon is on the map itself. Im going there now....

I thought of this too but went off to do mini missions. I took a sub to the Alamo sea. And found nothing

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

Jeep wont climb the cable car path, going to hoof it up the rest of the way...

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

Jeep wont climb the cable car path, going to hoof it up the rest of the way...

Get the vapid sandking xl at bottom of ferris wheel it will tackle hills EASY

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

Walked/stumbled all the way down side of mountain underneath cable car path. Though I saw some other subtle symbolism in the rocks on the way up. Not the actual drawing, I saw that too. When I reached the area of the symbols I thought I saw, nothing. I tried standing over ever bush and whatnot on the way down, hoping to fall into a well passage or something, nothing. I did a medium level search of that path along the mountain cracks inbetween the cable car path and the trail, nothing.

The Quest continues...

hoonix
  • hoonix

space docker horn honker

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

Walked/stumbled all the way down side of mountain underneath cable car path. Though I saw some other subtle symbolism in the rocks on the way up. Not the actual drawing, I saw that too. When I reached the area of the symbols I thought I saw, nothing. I tried standing over ever bush and whatnot on the way down, hoping to fall into a well passage or something, nothing. I did a medium level search of that path along the mountain cracks inbetween the cable car path and the trail, nothing.

The Quest continues...

thx for this infos,

i also found nothing special... but i doubt that mark on the blueprint map is on the other mountain just for fun... maybe its really the other mountain

and i still couldnt figure out what the mark over the prison means... any thoughts about that?

i guess my next projekt is invade the military base...

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

This sure blew up to a greater extent than I imagined.
But to be honest, I had hoped for this kind of stuff to make it in, here's to hoping there's an actual reward at the end of all of this. 

Also jesus christ the ice alien is terrifying. 

Ice1980
  • Ice1980

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:05 PM Edited by Ice1980, 17 September 2013 - 11:08 PM.

EDIT  :

There is a mysterious sign in Mount Chiliad.

A sign indicating a underpass on the ocean that leads under the mount chiliad.

1379198626-android-image-09-15-2013.jpg

EDIT :

One indication: 2 km north

1379277540-dsc-0005.jpg

How did you know to search 2k north? Great find! Where the submarine btw?

hoonix
  • hoonix

space docker horn honker

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

EDIT  :

There is a mysterious sign in Mount Chiliad.

A sign indicating a underpass on the ocean that leads under the mount chiliad.

1379198626-android-image-09-15-2013.jpg

EDIT :

One indication: 2 km north

1379277540-dsc-0005.jpg

How did you know to search 2k north? Great find! Where the submarine btw?

i guess the sidequest where you have to search the atomic waste led him there... at least it did for me - altough i already knew it was somewhere around, but it just can't be unseen there

xy-maps
  • xy-maps

"in a few weeks or so"

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

Hello Guys,

here something i find out.

Watch out, extrem Spoiler!

I cant use the spoiler Tag on mobile website...

The marked Alien Spot on the Bluprint Map just show one of the Spaceship Parts! Its very good hidden. After you collect all 50 Parts you will get the Jetpack! Source: Bradygames Guide.

I think after we get the Jetpack, we can reveal the mystery of the Mountain, because the Jetpack is one of the 3 things we need.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

Where is the submarine??

hoonix
  • hoonix

space docker horn honker

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:38 AM

you definitely DO NOT get the jetpack after collecing the 50 UFO parts...
i just collected them today (i have to admit i did it with guide - otherwise it would take years) and the reward is a mix between a sandbuggy and the back to the future delorean - no jetpack

SammyXNA
  • SammyXNA

Feel free to wear my sig.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

This is my new favorite thread.

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

i just collected them today (i have to admit i did it with guide - otherwise it would take years) and the reward is a mix between a sandbuggy and the back to the future delorean - no jetpack

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

Any pix of it

Ice1980
  • Ice1980

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

So collecting the 50 parts has nothing t do with this mystery puzzle getting inside the mountain?

TjCase85
  • TjCase85

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

This thread is stressful lol

gtafanny
  • gtafanny

Wet n Ready

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:13 AM

RrgzgJV.jpg

Can anyone explain what is that thing? Alien???  :facedesk:

north yankton under the ice?

yep, posted on reddit as far as i know

lol. a frozen alien, thats some hilarious sh*t. i wonder if we can set it free and bring it back to life.

hoonix
  • hoonix

space docker horn honker

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:43 AM Edited by hoonix, 18 September 2013 - 07:06 AM.

So collecting the 50 parts has nothing t do with this mystery puzzle getting inside the mountain?
well maybe it has to be just completed... nobody even knows if "come back if your story ends" includes the side missions - unlikely tough

i think we should hold our eyes open for more signs...
this sign with the eye + a cloud, or the one with the eye + moon could be more important than we think... maybe the mistery could just be solved with special parameters...
and only rockstar knows how much are out there right now...

pics from the bonus car will follow

//edit: as soon as i find it... put it in the garage but its not there... neither on its point where i received it... maybe in the garage

anyone else expierienced such garage bugs?
put a fight jet in my hangar yesterday - gone
only the ones i purchased are there

CmdtMassoud
  • CmdtMassoud

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

Hello everybody bedford all sorry about my bad english, i am french.
Yesterday during a game session, i had to bring a woman that i found on the road of senora desert. I brought her to Altruist Cult wich Is located on mount Chilliad near the telecabin. Near this place i found kind of a cave with a fire and some paintings on the walls, the sun is painted and it Is written raise him, thanks him and see the eye...
I did not take picture but everybody can easily find the place.

rabiez
  • rabiez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:35 AM Edited by rabiez, 18 September 2013 - 09:41 AM.

I'm assuming, based on the message on the mountain that there is no point searching for anything until I've finished the missions?

6LznoKWl.jpg

hoonix
  • hoonix

space docker horn honker

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

Yesterday during a game session, i had to bring a woman that i found on the road of senora desert. I brought her to Altruist Cult wich Is located on mount Chilliad near the telecabin. Near this place i found kind of a cave with a fire and some paintings on the walls, the sun is painted and it Is written raise him, thanks him and see the eye...

could you at least tell us the estimated location?
top of mount chilliad? or at the bottom?
north, east, south, west? any infos?

rabiez
  • rabiez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

could you at least tell us the estimated location?
top of mount chilliad? or at the bottom?
north, east, south, west? any infos?

Its in the rocks to the right of the cults entrance

Where the crosshair is..

Eh7yrdll.jpg

yO5XTy8l.jpg

ms92IOml.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users