» «
Photo

To those like me who are (lol) worried about the driving handling and

101 replies to this topic
gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:16 PM Edited by gta5freemode4eva, 15 September 2013 - 08:19 PM.

I simply couldn't believe that R* had made this game, this awesome awesome awesome game, but then ruined it,  and I mean TRASHED, sh*tTED, PUKED on it with the sh*te that is Saints Row style kiddie easy handling and physics.

Well... 'im crying with happiness here'... AAAWWWWWW YEEEAAAAAAAAA :D

http://www.youtube.c...pBM&app=desktop

Hopefully this cheat will be patched in day 1 .. I think Rockstar were having a laugh and kinda telling people off for getting the game early.

Hope restored (I'll use this cheat all the time if it isn't the actual 'release patch').

100% score. This game truly f*cking rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(just need a slight physics tune and damage tune and I will make love to you Dan)

Note - I think I've been trolled by Rockstar - the damage and physics seem sorted to. See you all in Los Santos :D

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Excuse me, but I f*cking loved Crazy Taxi and it's driving 

• hard8times likes this

moussa247
  • moussa247

----------------------------------------------------

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:21 PM Edited by moussa247, 15 September 2013 - 08:25 PM.

It looks terrible with the cheat the guy can't drive in a straight line, in my opinion the normal GTA V driving looks fine.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

Reminds me of IV driving :lol:

• DeafMetal likes this

Jack94
  • Jack94

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Wow. I might have to use this. Lets hope there's a damage cheat too

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by twigs2001, 15 September 2013 - 08:26 PM.

Is there a suspension cheat?

How can we use this cheat online? It looks alot better driving with this cheat then it does without, although having to use a cheat to get this effect is just rediculous

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Reminds me of IV driving :lol:

That's what I was thinking haha, I genuinely liked IV's driving. 

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

I don't get how anybody complaining about the driving physics at the moment can be pleased by this cheat. It's the exact polar opposite of what Rockstar did when what we wanted was inbetween, this isn't inbetween. This is worse than the problems IV had, this is worse than the problems V has. 

Imo anyway, I can't speak for everyone :)

• Ermac. likes this

GTA4L1fe
  • GTA4L1fe

Outlaws till the end

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

It looks terrible with the cheat the guy can't drive in a straight line, in my opinion the GTA driving looks fine.

He's demonstrating how the cars slide. It's on purpose. Look how he builds up high speed just to crash and slide on purpose. If he used the gas more careful and used brakes he would be able to control the car. Looks way etter than V's standard.

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

It looks terrible with the cheat the guy can't drive in a straight line, in my opinion the GTA driving looks fine.

It's because the steering is too sensitive still and the cars still have 1,000,0000 tons of downforce.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

Oh yeah, that slidey car thing looks super realistic, Wheels sliding sideways at 10 mph just like in this video how they don't at 45 mph. Watch the Volvo.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-MNPJRncf50

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

OMG!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

omgz153
  • omgz153

Disregard females, acquire monetary funds

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

LOL you guys are ridiculous... 

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by Udrift, 15 September 2013 - 08:33 PM.

This is what drifting should look like, if it's drifting you want. A lot of power, a lot of smoke. And control. Not slidey wheels.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6NAWw3r14qs

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Well, I was right about this cheat in the other thread, Although it the rear wheels are slipping to much even for drifting. If the handling was fixed in the middle of the gameplay stock handling and the cheat handling, I bet it would be much better overall.

• boxmonster likes this

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

You think this is better????? Lmao

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Looks like you will need to use the brake, which is why you don't like it, because you just want to hold acceleration and turn corners at 150mph right?

• Boxman108 likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

That cheat sucks, you can't even control good the vehicle.

moussa247
  • moussa247

----------------------------------------------------

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

If this was the actual driving the amount of complaints would be insane just look at all the people posting negative comments about a game they haven't even played.

Tuniturntablist
  • Tuniturntablist

Ømar DmX

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

Well, I was right about this cheat in the other thread, Although it the rear wheels are slipping to much even for drifting. If the handling was fixed in the middle of the gameplay stock handling and the cheat handling, I bet it would be much better overall.

This^ I hope so.

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

Looks like you will need to use the brake, which is why you don't like it, because you just want to hold acceleration and turn corners at 150mph right?

Or or or or.... He doesn't want it to be like he's driving in ice/snow when he's driving on dry pavement. Seriously, have you ever driven a car?

People are acting like you can take 90 degree turns at top speed in V. You can't. Especially with trucks/suvs. The only way people are making quick turns is the combination of using a high end sports car, and franklin with his special. 

I liked gta 4's handling too, but V's will make for a completely different experience. Nearly everyone who's played says they prefer 5's handeling. The people bitching are people who've seen some sh*tty videos.

Play it for a few hours and give it a chance before you cry your eyes out.

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by gta5freemode4eva, 15 September 2013 - 09:03 PM.

I love how the people that can't drive for sh*t are moaning at this - this has got to be the day 1 patch hasn't it? 

If this is a cheat then I too want to be able to use it online because the vehicles actually have FEELING to them - BODY ROLL, SUSPENSION, GRIP, TRACTION, PHYSICS, DOWNFORCE AND THE REST!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is just an offline cheat I will be gutted because this is what I've been waiting for. Racing around Los Santos and Blaine County in a massive diversity of vehicles. Oh its back on baby !

Anyone reading this who LIKE PROPER HANDLING AND PHYSICS please PM me and I'll add you to my xbox live and we can all properly race (im sure these are the proper physics + handling.. its GOTTA be the day 1 release patch)

OH JUST THINK OF THE POSSIBILITES WITH REGARDS TO GTAO AND THE CONTENT CREATOR!!!!!!!! endless choice of race tracks..

I AM WET MOTHER f*ckERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

People who want GTA IV's driving physics back don't want the cars to slide more.. They want suspension increased, which lets the cars body move independently from the cars axles which makes the tires grip the road more realistically and gives the car body added weight.

People on these forums are so f*cking stupid.

• Boxman108 likes this

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

I love how the people that can't drive for sh*t are moaning at this - this has got to be the day 1 patch hasn't it? 

If this is a cheat then I too want to be able to use it online because the vehicles actually have FEELING to them - BODY ROLL, SUSPENSION, GRIP, TRACTION, PHYSICS, DOWNFORCE AND THE REST!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is just an offline cheat I will be gutted because this is what I've been waiting for. Racing around Los Santos and Blaine County in a massive diversity of vehicles. Oh its back on baby !

Anyone reading this who LIKE PROPER HANDLING AND PHYSICS please PM me and I'll add you to my xbox live and we can all properly race (im sure these are the proper physics + handling.. its GOTTA be the day 1 release patch).

Lmao you're retarded. It looks like the dude is driving on ice/snow. This isn't "proper" physics.

• AllenKS likes this

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

If people seriously think this slide cheat is an improvement over the base games physics, or that this is what a majority of people who complained about the reduced suspension in the cars actually wanted, then I have to agree with the fanboys and say that you people have no idea what the hell you're crying about.

This looks awful, like all of the cars are wearing skate shoes, and the uncontrollable sliding was actually one of the worst things about GTA IV's more realistic driving physics.

• StarFyer, JamesDeaconUK and Kreuzn like this

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

Still doesn't look much like IV to me, but rather an over exaggeration of it.  Besides that, I shouldn't be reprimanded by having achievements blocked by using cheats just because I want to have good handling.

• boxmonster likes this

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

OH MY GOD!

My only worry about GTA V was the driving and this cheat basically brings everything that I wanted to enjoy the game!

Thanks so much for the great news dude.

LadyFondou
  • LadyFondou

High-Life

• Members

Is there a suspension cheat?

How can we use this cheat online? It looks alot better driving with this cheat then it does without, although having to use a cheat to get this effect is just rediculous

This is what RockStar SHOULD HAVE done in the beginning. 

bangcrosby
  • bangcrosby

Player Hater

• Members

bleh

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:26 PM Edited by gta5freemode4eva, 15 September 2013 - 09:27 PM.

To the people that responded negatively to the DECENT AWESOME HANDLING AND PHYSICS CHEAT :D

jiFfM.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users