Photo

GTAO is the big problem

99 replies to this topic
Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

well so far the singleplayer still looks amazing.. online's a bonus! be grateful they even bothered

Single player... I've seen the entire story. The best story telling I've seen so far. Diverse missions and sh*t. Like I said, don't take conclusions over a free sh*tty roamer. They just die from the cops. Noob players.

gregory9000
  • gregory9000

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

I have to agree with ladx, they could have focused more on the single, and less on the multiplayer spectrum.
However, if that was a failure on their part remains to be seen, if GTA:O gets to be spectacular, then fine.

However, I have always looked at GTA as a singleplayer focused game, and I'd hate to see multiplayer get more attention than singleplayer.

Honestly I think not too many people nowadays appreciate a quality singleplayer experience with a good backstory.
I have a feeling that is why Mafia II is underrated.

shut up you moron you talk sh*t

If you can't stop being an annoying insulting little prick and actually answer someone's critique with a valid response, then get the hell out of all forums you have joined.
You are NOT a contributing member of anyone society with that kind of attitude.

I can just imagine you slamming your diet pepsi down and angrily whiping the dorito crumbs from your mouth after you wrote that.

• ILOVELOUDPACKS and SN95_Schpecter like this

Constantine7
  • Constantine7

Returning Video Tapes

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

if R* didnt make GTAO and spend all that Hollywood money in online, u will see GTAV more better than this.

the world feel empty. its big and beautiful YES, but empty, its like they didnt care too much about adding stuff in it, they left THE FUN for GTAO.

well, this game will keep me busy until Arkham Origin release. its sad to consider GTAV a passing time game. and what about GTAO?.... i'm out.

Yeah, totally agree with this post. I hate it how GTA has always been a SP game and now they're going all crazy on the online.

Don't get me wrong, it's cool, but that's how all good games go to sh*t. 

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:03 PM Edited by VoiceoftheVoiceless, 15 September 2013 - 08:05 PM.

You're an idiot. GTA V is fine on it's own, and once GTA O is out, it will be made exponentially better. You have access to the internet, you're posting here. Why won't you be playing GTA O?

Maybe because he can't afford Xbox Live? Ever thought of that you asshole? Jesus Christ this forum is full of f*cking trolls these days...

• Constantine7 likes this

R1C3W1N3
  • R1C3W1N3

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

More better.

Give him a break, he's obviously not a native English speaker. I'm sure it's better than you would be attempting his language.

This is what I hate sometimes, people are connected from all over the world and English might not be their first language, and people can only pick out their spelling mistakes... even when what they're saying is understandable.

• ladx likes this

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

if R* didnt make GTAO and spend all that Hollywood money in online, u will see GTAV more better than this.

the world feel empty. its big and beautiful YES, but empty, its like they didnt care too much about adding stuff in it, they left THE FUN for GTAO.

well, this game will keep me busy until Arkham Origin release. its sad to consider GTAV a passing time game. and what about GTAO?.... i'm out.

8 year old consoles can't do everything, its amazing what they pulled of with them and GTAV..

imagine PS4.

I think GTA will carry over to GTAO in the end and they will build from that.

Stfu they have done nothing new. Tired of seeing that old remark

"Omg the game is amazzing for an 8 year oldz consolezers"

Nope the majority of the features in this game (if not all of them) have been done before in other similar games (some features have even been done better).

Rockstar are turning to sh*t. 

DLC before the game is out

20 guns the rest are DLC

500 missions in online and only 69 in SP

80% of the features listed were either BS or severely simple (i.e OVER 40 GUNS, HUNTING ANIMALS, L33T GUN / CAR CUSTOMIZATION!)

SEVERELY dumbed down car damage

SEVERELY dumbed down motorcycle handling

L3333333T dynamic character switching is......! BS. Its a hidden load screen.

Yea its a shame. This game coulda been amazing

(Yes I have played the f*cking game and watched ALOT of it)

• ladx and BettyBlueGT like this

Whiskey Ninja
  • Whiskey Ninja

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

You're an idiot. GTA V is fine on it's own, and once GTA O is out, it will be made exponentially better. You have access to the internet, you're posting here. Why won't you be playing GTA O?

Maybe because he can't afford Xbox Live? Ever thought of that you asshole? Jesus Christ this forum is full of f*cking trolls these days...

How about you use some logic. If you can't afford f*cking xbox live, maybe you should look at your priorities and not buy a $65 game on release date, he can afford that and apparently the internet.

And this is coming from me, and I'm a ps3 user.

KidAmnesiac42
  • KidAmnesiac42

Chin up, Cheer up. Chin up.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

I don't consider anyone credible that joined less than a month ago and can barely use punctuation and grammar.

mrbozzedup
  • mrbozzedup

Tryna Get out this Bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

OP, have you actually played the game?

Constantine7
  • Constantine7

Returning Video Tapes

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

I don't consider anyone credible that joined less than a month ago and can barely use punctuation and grammar.

What does his reg date have to do with anything ? You think you're cooler because you've been here longer ? Your e-penis is so big. 

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

What?!?! How dare you slander the GTA franchise!!! is all i got from reading this childish replies in this thread.

• ladx likes this

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

GTA: Online isn't the problem, it's the future

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

How about you use some logic. If you can't afford f*cking xbox live, maybe you should look at your priorities and not buy a $65 game on release date, he can afford that and apparently the internet.

f*ck you, not everybody is rich like you asshole. Get a life.

Whiskey Ninja
  • Whiskey Ninja

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

I have a life and a job, and far from rich. He already stated his reason for not wanting to play online, and it has nothing to do with that you're talking about.

Why are you even arguing with me about something that has no relevance, I think you're the one that needs a life Lol, especially since your display pic and sig is of little anime girls you creepy sad f*ck.

• ILOVELOUDPACKS likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:40 PM Edited by VoiceoftheVoiceless, 15 September 2013 - 08:48 PM.

I have a life and a job, and far from rich. He already stated his reason for not wanting to play online, and it has nothing to do with that you're talking about.

Why are you even arguing with me about something that has no relevance, I think you're the one that needs a life Lol, especially since your display pic and sig is of little anime girls you creepy sad f*ck.

For f*ck sake man...

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

I love the way people aren't grateful for R* job. Come on man ! They've been working on this game for 5 years !

I've been working for 5 years, does that mean anything I do cannot be crap? Idiot

totalbender
  • totalbender

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

i hate online play, i never liked it, i dont know how to explain.... its just no fun for me. i always play games "offline" or single since Atari age, if i want to play with a friend i'll play 2P... i am not into ONLINE stuff, sorry.

poof

Iplaynl
  • Iplaynl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:45 PM Edited by Iplaynl, 15 September 2013 - 08:47 PM.

8 year old consoles can't do everything, its amazing what they pulled of with them and GTAV..

imagine PS4.

I think GTA will carry over to GTAO in the end and they will build from that.

Stfu they have done nothing new. Tired of seeing that old remark

"Omg the game is amazzing for an 8 year oldz consolezers"

Nope the majority of the features in this game (if not all of them) have been done before in other similar games (some features have even been done better).

Rockstar are turning to sh*t. 

DLC before the game is out

20 guns the rest are DLC

500 missions in online and only 69 in SP

80% of the features listed were either BS or severely simple (i.e OVER 40 GUNS, HUNTING ANIMALS, L33T GUN / CAR CUSTOMIZATION!)

SEVERELY dumbed down car damage

SEVERELY dumbed down motorcycle handling

L3333333T dynamic character switching is......! BS. Its a hidden load screen.

Yea its a shame. This game coulda been amazing

(Yes I have played the f*cking game and watched ALOT of it)

69 LONG missions in SP, diverse missions, those 500 from online are probably going to be GTA 4 style go here, kill that, drive back there

20 guns, yeah, that's really bad. Oh wait, how many did GTA 4 have again?

Where did you get that DLC bs from?

Hunting animals is still possible, what the ??? are you talking about, everything about the car/gun customization is just like what it was supposed to be

Car dmg? It looks the same as GTA IV with loose tires etc.

Motorcycle handling looks pretty fine to me, i can see why people don't like that though

A hidden loading screen? How is switching with characters who all have different currency, stats and special abilities a hidden loading screens?

Sorry, but most of the things you're saying is just bullsh*t

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

I am also tired of people like you making fun of me. I am SICK of this cruel f*cking world looking down on people like me. You see, I have asperger's. I have no friends, when I was in school I was made fun of a lot and called a retard. You have no idea how it was like for me. I am sorry, but I simply pity you.

• ladx likes this

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Oh its just Ladx being a f*cking troll again, eat a dick Lad

Lisha
  • Lisha

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

bY5XsDW.gif

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

"More better" :lol:

If you are going to troll, (or posts stupid threads) please do it with proper grammar.

i am sorry, i dont speak english  :alien:

Then don't. It's simple. I don't try to speak Japanese on here now, do I? 

Especially if you're just going to post some random unfounded criticisms.. the city feels empty? Your post is empty. 

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

You realize that everything created for GTAOnline can be used in GTA V and vice versa right? 

Honestly, I just think people who don't like Online play (which is fine) are trying to find flaws in the game in order to justify hating it.

ActionBronson
  • ActionBronson

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

I'VE NEVER PLAYED THE GAME BUT I CAN TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH IT!!!!

W2G COCKSTAR!!!! 0/10 WORST GAME EVER

• _Klebitz_ likes this

semie
  • semie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

Yet to play the game myself, but thanks for the input it's been life changing.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by SideburnGuru, 15 September 2013 - 09:00 PM.

GTAO is going to be great. No, it's not an issue. 

Welcome to this generation of gaming. Online does matter. And before people say, "WELL WHAT ABOUT DA PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE THE INTERNET CONNECTION." Well, you're going to be left behind. 

Just like how some people didn't have DVD players, but VCRs. Guess what happened? People with VCR players got left in the dust while DVD took over. Online gaming is the big new thing. Of course, GTAO is going to be big, because R* knows that online play is a step foward. 

_Klebitz_
  • _Klebitz_

An Amusement Park Dedicated to Jam, Frank!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

Let me guess, you only watch the streams.

Victor Sulivan
  • Victor Sulivan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

I completely agree with the general idea of your post. If English is not your native language then fair play your smarter than me. Just please don't tell me English is your first language. The game looks beautiful from what I've seen but the gameplay looks terrible, in m opinion the most important thing in a grand theft auto game the driving looks dreadful I'd say it was on the same level as just cause 2 or saints row. 

It seems to be a popular thing where singleplayer games featuring multiplayer seem to feel like they are lacking something, mass effect 3 for example, the last chapter of the game felt rushed, it should have been improved instead of using resources creating multiplayer content in a game that has no need for it.

dp415263
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

I agree I hate online games , I wanted them to focus on the story and city more.

Weremoose
  • Weremoose

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:18 PM Edited by Weremoose, 15 September 2013 - 09:18 PM.

Multiplayer isn't the problem with games today. The lack of it was the problem of games in the past.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users