» «
Photo

National Federation of Russia (NFR) Embassy

12 replies to this topic
NFR x KingRusky
  • NFR x KingRusky

Президент

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:54 PM Edited by NFR x KingRusky, 15 September 2013 - 07:15 PM.

A0rOozQ.png

Page under construction

r6sMVYq.png

December 25, 1991, the death of a nation, and a birth of a new. After the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991, a new nation was born, the Russian Federation.  The young nation now faced may hardships, including economic downturns and massive crime rates during the early to mid 90s.

After our recovery, we faced another threat within our borders, the Chechen Insurgency. A bloody conflict that lasted for almost 2 years, resulted in the Chechnya gaining their independence. Eventually, during the 2nd conflict in the region, we where able to regain our land from the terrorists that have stolen it from us.

Now its 2013 and we are being deployed by the UN to the United States as a result of the United States becoming a failed state. We will try to restore order from the anarchy that has befallen their nation. Military deployments to the San Andreas region to aid our ambassadors in Los Santos will commence on October 1st, 2013.   

cWhlxvK.png

Xbox_360_Logo_(PNG_transparent)tcm211032

GTAF Username:

Xbox Live Gamertag:

Do you have a Headset?:

What can you offer to the motherland?:

Time zone:

Do you visit the Forums often?:

What are your prior history(gangs) before joining us?:

What are your specialties?:

Anything else you want to tell us about yourself?:

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

GTAF Username: Pr00f

Xbox Live Gamertag: BlasterPL

Do you have a Headset?: Not yet.

What can you offer to the motherland?: Anything.

Time zone: GMT

Do you visit the Forums often?: Yes, I just don't post a lot. But if you need me I'm here.

What are your prior history(gangs) before joining us?: LKLS, De Santa Syndicate

What are your specialties?: Best at Driving, Flying. Not so good at shooting, but I'll work on that.

Anything else you want to tell us about yourself?: I like cheese, but not like normal cheese (that cheese is nasty), the spread cheese. :D

NFR x KingRusky
  • NFR x KingRusky

Президент

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

GTAF Username: Pr00f

Xbox Live Gamertag: BlasterPL

Do you have a Headset?: Not yet.

What can you offer to the motherland?: Anything.

Time zone: GMT

Do you visit the Forums often?: Yes, I just don't post a lot. But if you need me I'm here.

What are your prior history(gangs) before joining us?: LKLS, De Santa Syndicate

What are your specialties?: Best at Driving, Flying. Not so good at shooting, but I'll work on that.

Anything else you want to tell us about yourself?: I like cheese, but not like normal cheese (that cheese is nasty), the spread cheese. :D

mHlYPVE.png

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

Okay, I'll be waiting.

NFR x KingRusky
  • NFR x KingRusky

Президент

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

Okay, I'll be waiting.

Check the NFR page on gangs.

xRasmussen33
  • xRasmussen33

Classified

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

GTAF Username: xRasmussen33

Xbox Live Gamertag:xRasmussen33

Do you have a Headset?: Y

What can you offer to the motherland?: A great overall player, who is counted upon. Can help out anyway possible.

Time zone: EST (Toronto)

Do you visit the Forums often?: Daily

What are your prior history(gangs) before joining us?: N/A

What are your specialties?: Solid overall, but excels in planning and making sure the job gets done

Anything else you want to tell us about yourself?: I am a student in university, who likes having a good time and getting stuff done

NFR x KingRusky
  • NFR x KingRusky

Президент

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

mHlYPVE.png

x2gunz4Lifex
  • x2gunz4Lifex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

A0rOozQ.png

Page under construction

r6sMVYq.png

December 25, 1991, the death of a nation, and a birth of a new. After the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991, a new nation was born, the Russian Federation.  The young nation now faced may hardships, including economic downturns and massive crime rates during the early to mid 90s.

After our recovery, we faced another threat within our borders, the Chechen Insurgency. A bloody conflict that lasted for almost 2 years, resulted in the Chechnya gaining their independence. Eventually, during the 2nd conflict in the region, we where able to regain our land from the terrorists that have stolen it from us.

Now its 2013 and we are being deployed by the UN to the United States as a result of the United States becoming a failed state. We will try to restore order from the anarchy that has befallen their nation. Military deployments to the San Andreas region to aid our ambassadors in Los Santos will commence on October 1st, 2013.   

cWhlxvK.png

GTAF Username:
Xbox Live Gamertag:
What can you offer to the motherland?:
Time zone:
Do you visit the Forums often?:
What are your prior history(gangs) before joining us?:
What are your specialties?:
Anything else you want to tell us about yourself?:

x2gunz4Lifex
  • x2gunz4Lifex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by x2gunz4Lifex, 20 September 2013 - 02:59 AM.

A0rOozQ.png

Page under construction

r6sMVYq.png

cWhlxvK.png

GTAF Username:x2Gunz 4Lifex
Xbox Live Gamertag:x2Gunz 4Lifex
Do you have a Headset?:Yes
What can you offer to the motherland?:Every single thing i have an every single skill i will use to lead into victory an never give up on our nation!
Time zone:Eastern
Do you visit the Forums often?:YES
What are your prior history(gangs) before joining us?:A1MC,Bodybags,15K,blood bags
What are your specialties?:killing,defending teammates when needed,trash talk,leadership,guns,teaching,know a lot about clans an mafias
Anything else you want to tell us about yourself?:i am very committed to this nation an want it to continue to be successful!

x2gunz4Lifex
  • x2gunz4Lifex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

2gunz

NFR x KingRusky
  • NFR x KingRusky

Президент

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:01 AM Edited by NFR x KingRusky, 20 September 2013 - 08:15 PM.

Try not to triple post again but for now I'll look at you application.

QJ6nIG7.png

xRasmussen33
  • xRasmussen33

Classified

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

Looking for some more people to join ranks don't be shy send a message you won't regret it!!

NFR x KingRusky
  • NFR x KingRusky

Президент

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

We just need to wait for more people to reply.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users