Photo

How disappointed are you with the game?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic
DobertReniro
  • DobertReniro

Pudding Pop.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by DobertReniro, 15 September 2013 - 06:19 PM.

If you haven't played the game yet are already disappointed, i'm sorry to say you are displaying a very disgusting sheep mentality. This doesn't only apply to video games or the forums, this applies to life.

Play the game, experience the product, then if you feel you must publicize your opinion do so.

• GTAOnlineVideos likes this

Cuicide
  • Cuicide

DCLXVI

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

How can you be disappointing without playing it?  

Just looking streams and sh*t.

Really...? You can drive with lambo to top of hill... WITHOUT A f*ckING ROAD? And no, im not talking realism... im talking about that grey area. Its not so black'n'white.

Sad and disappointed... :/

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

I can guarantee at least one person has pirated the game. It's already on torrent sites.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

Here's an idea...

Wait till you actually play the game for yourself to rant on it  :O

JupiterSound
  • JupiterSound

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Can't honestly say. Haven't played the f*cking game yet.

cj2400
  • cj2400

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by cj2400, 15 September 2013 - 06:23 PM.

how the f*ck are you disappointed when you haven't played the game? The stupidity on these forums is beyond me man... we can all give out valid opinions once the game is in our game consoles and we are actually playing... Jeez
  • LibSity and GTAOnlineVideos like this

cj2400
  • cj2400

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by cj2400, 15 September 2013 - 06:35 PM.

*double post, sorry*

Shox
  • Shox

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

I wasn't "expecting" anything that Rockstar didn't officially announce themselves. After seeing some streams, my expectations were met tenfold. And I know everything will be ten times better once I have the game myself and can play in HD on my own large tv. Who cares if there are a few glitches and not every single building is enter-able. Driving is perfect, the map size is huuuge and had a hundred times more content than IV. 

This. I like 4. If this is better, I'm happy out.
  • cj2400 and GTAOnlineVideos like this

Savo7en
  • Savo7en

Prankster

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

baffles me how anyone can be disappointed with a game they haven't even played yet!!!!

if it's that bad from what you've seen of other people's footage then don't waste your time and money buying it, it's that simple.

• GTAOnlineVideos likes this

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

I'm so disappointed that I cancelled my preorder... but that wasnt enough. So I preordered again and 5 minutes later....... preorder cancelled again. That made me feel so good.

• Savo7en likes this

RichBlackGuy
  • RichBlackGuy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

when gta 4 was kind of a let down i knew better then to over hype myself...it was funny to see all the people cry about the driving then....

sure i think we all want all the stuff gta sa had and more....but sometimes you got to just enjoy something for what it is....

i could name a list of stuff i wanted in the game,but if i let myself fall into the wish list in my head then id only let myself down...

no hydraulics.....no voodoo car....... oh well ill just have to learn to enjoy the stuff thats in the game....

but the 1 thing that does kind of bother me is how R* is hell bent on making us play what they want vs just adding everything gta sa had and more stuff people want....at the end of the day   they own gta and i might be 50 b4 we see a true gta that trumps gta sa....

not going to let it stop me from enjoying gta 5....im sure a large chunk of the game went to the online tech so oh well...

am i let down by gta....no because i cant expect r* to make the game i want...though i dont see why they dont use the gta sa blue print...

just take it for what it is.....Gaming as a whole is going down hill...i mean all these next gen indie games,and bs titles maybe im just getting to old

• Savo7en likes this

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

In SA there was up north an area you couldn't get into because the gate wouldn't open. But if you went to area 69 or whatever and picked up the troop truck you could go back up and the gate would open and grant access. It is these little things that aren't known but are found. You can't take a GTA game at face value. Even though I thought GTA SA was horrid there were still little things that kept me hooked for quite a while. And I did have a gameshark so I made it always night, always foggy because the Vegas part looked nice this way, and moody and apocalyptic like CJ was the last man on earth.

They are what you make of them. So many games are so damn linear and tedious. GTA and R* give you more than that. This game is going to rock my soxxors, and it will be the little things that get me. The small details. Yea not a big fan of SA, rather an unpolished turd but still I played the heck out of it. Creating scenarios and making sh*t up. Old guy with imagination. I just need better video means like a better PC to grab and edit from my Xbox to make movies. 

Any way you look at it this game will be fun, if anything I will be knocking over 24/7's like there is no tomorrow. I have been wanting to do that since III. 

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

I'm so disappointed that I cancelled my preorder... but that wasnt enough. So I preordered again and 5 minutes later....... preorder cancelled again. That made me feel so good.

Not a single f*ck was given that day

Decardo
  • Decardo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

I have been thinking about committing suicide after waiting so long and seeing the gameplay on streams 

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

I refuse to judge the game until playing it. Could I judge it by watching leaks? Sure, but I'd only doing myself a disservice. It's a game, it is supposed to be played, not watched. There is no way of understanding exactly how good or bad a game will be until I have the controller in my hand.

Shox
  • Shox

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

Post of the week!!!

puppetrocks
  • puppetrocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

I don't see why people expected so much. Damn Ive been seeing these threads everywhere.

TaazR
  • TaazR

$$$

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Lol at these fanboys who claim that everyone who doesn't think the game is perfect is a 'troll' and they repeat the same excuse - "you haven't played the game", well neither have you dumbass!

I'm pretty disappointed, car handling and damage is a downgrade from IV in many ways, peds DIE after being punched once or twice, there's more SPORTS than CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES in a CRIME GAME, too much wasted desert which could be replaced with interiors, but the things I'm pissed off the most about is no poker or kidnapping (which could've been easily copied from RDR, and every other sandbox game nowadays has a kidnapping/hostage feature). Call me a whiner if you want but they really messed up.

Apart from that though the game looks great, but not a 10/10.

• Decardo likes this

Bantri
  • Bantri

I'll kill as many animals in GTA as I damn well please

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

How can you say that this game is not awesome. It looks freaking AMAZING.

Jenia
  • Jenia

I pee like HowToBasic.

• Members
  • Spain

Just dissapointed with cheats. Everything else perfect.

Decardo
  • Decardo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Lol at these fanboys who claim that everyone who doesn't think the game is perfect is a 'troll' and they repeat the same excuse - "you haven't played the game", well neither have you dumbass!

I'm pretty disappointed, car handling and damage is a downgrade from IV in many ways, peds DIE after being punched once or twice, there's more SPORTS than CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES in a CRIME GAME, too much wasted desert which could be replaced with interiors, but the things I'm pissed off the most about is no poker or kidnapping (which could've been easily copied from RDR, and every other sandbox game nowadays has a kidnapping/hostage feature). Call me a whiner if you want but they really messed up.

Apart from that though the game looks great, but not a 10/10.

This (Thumbs up)

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

peds DIE after being punched once or twice.

I've only seen that happen when you charge at them or sneak-attack them.

Decardo
  • Decardo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

This game is sounding more disappointing!

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the MOST disappointed, from watching the gameplay I's say I am minus 5. It looks great and I can't wait until Tuesday.

rave2012
  • rave2012

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

f*ckin trolls just because there's no interiors the game is disappointing haha it's not like consoles can handle that

Don_Corleone
  • Don_Corleone

Carpe Diem

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

Can't be disappointed without playing the game

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

This statement makes you look like a dumbass. You are judging the game, you say you are disappointed in the game, the game that you havent even played. "Fanboys" arent claiming anything, they are not saying anything for sure.. All they/we are saying is atleast play the game before bashing it, whereas "haters/trolls/assclowns" (or whatever you guys are) are so confident and acting like as if they have played this game for weeks and have come to a conclusion that it sucks. 

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

If you haven't played the game yet are already disappointed, i'm sorry to say you are displaying a very disgusting sheep mentality. This doesn't only apply to video games or the forums, this applies to life.

Play the game, experience the product, then if you feel you must publicize your opinion do so.

46616-Jayma-mays-clapping-gif-GLEE-1IN8.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users