Photo

The issue with driving/damage is not the handling. It's that GTA:V

357 replies to this topic
seve7
  • seve7

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

My initial intention was to start a new thread, but seeing this one has somehow evaded all the twats in this forum, I'll just post my 2 cents here.
First of all, I won't be playing GTA V anytime soon as I don't have a console and I don't plan on getting one, so I'll base all of my impressions and opinions on the streams and videos I have watched. 
Overall, the game seems really really nice, with amazing graphics and eye-candy, an enormous map and hundreds of things to do. Everything I have seen in GTA V is outstanding, except for the driving physics. This aspect of the game really disappoints me. When Rockstar said that they are going to give us a cleaner version of IV's driving physics, I was expecting something close to THIS:

Instead, I get an arcadey mix of Sleeping Dogs and MC:LA with a little bit of IV feel to it and the bad damage model that just makes it worse.
I don't want people telling me that I haven't played the game cuz I know I haven't and I don't need to. I have built my own evaluation criteria. I don't need to play Saints Row to know that I don't like its driving physics. And I also don't need to play GTA V to make the difference between the driving in the video I posted above and the driving in the game itself.
And the last thing I wanna add is that some people seem to think the more arcadey, easy, and responsive a car is, the more fun it is. You can speak for yourself because for me (and probably a lot of people out there) THAT is the total opposite of fun and that is exactly why I enjoy Mafia 2 more than any other open world game that is out by now.

Powner811
  • Powner811

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:12 PM Edited by Powner811, 15 September 2013 - 09:13 PM.

My initial intention was to start a new thread, but seeing this one has somehow evaded all the twats in this forum, I'll just post my 2 cents here.
First of all, I won't be playing GTA V anytime soon as I don't have a console and I don't plan on getting one, so I'll base all of my impressions and opinions on the streams and videos I have watched. 
Overall, the game seems really really nice, with amazing graphics and eye-candy, an enormous map and hundreds of things to do. Everything I have seen in GTA V is outstanding, except for the driving physics. This aspect of the game really disappoints me. When Rockstar said that they are going to give us a cleaner version of IV's driving physics, I was expecting something close to THIS:

Instead, I get an arcadey mix of Sleeping Dogs and MC:LA with a little bit of IV feel to it and the bad damage model that just makes it worse.
I don't want people telling me that I haven't played the game cuz I know I haven't and I don't need to. I have built my own evaluation criteria. I don't need to play Saints Row to know that I don't like its driving physics. And I also don't need to play GTA V to make the difference between the driving in the video I posted above and the driving in the game itself.
And the last thing I wanna add is that some people seem to think the more arcadey, easy, and responsive a car is, the more fun it is. You can speak for yourself because for me (and probably a lot of people out there) THAT is the total opposite of fun and that is exactly why I enjoy Mafia 2 more than any other open world game that is out by now.

Game Informer even informed us all about GTA V's driving change, im not bothered about damage, but i do agree a bit, i hope they fix it. Not sure what version have those retailers got, but once a final version comes out in 2 days we'll see. Im not bothered with arcadish driving neighter, but you cant judge to the game untill you control it on your own. Rockstar even told us, driving is less boaty like, more stick to the ground and is racing like. At least 70% of people if not higher number dont care really about that, as far as game is fluid, diversed and all of that. Quit moaning just because you didnt get what you wanted, if you dont like it, dont buy it, go back to GTA 4, where people were complaining about driving in the first place. 

pookie1
  • pookie1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

... has an identity crisis.

I am going to preface this by asking readers to please read entirely and, if you choose to respond, please do so by putting your "big boy" pants on.

There are tons of topics out there complaining about driving physics, car damage, etc. This is not one of them. This is merely a means to convey the issue at hand from a proper perspective.

The issue here is not so much the physics in my mind; rather, it's the fact GTA is inconsistent in how it handles the world in general.

Your health is low (realistic).

NPC health is low and can be KO'd by a single punch or knife strike (realistic).

Running speed is slow (realistic).

Bicycling speed is slow (realistic).

The slightest mistake on foot means death.

And now, we transition to cars:

Car health is incredibly high and you are basically invincible while moving.

Car damage takes forever to develop.

Cars cannot be permanently flipped (you can easily flip them back).

Cars are basically glued to the ground.

No matter if you like/dislike the driving in this game, you have to admit there's a disparity here. The transition from realistic to arcade is instant. And that, to some people, is problematic.

Consistency is the answer. I don't believe anyone who has played Saints Row 4 would be complaining about unrealistic physics, because the game is entirely unrealistic. However, this is not the case in GTA:V.

One moment, you die from taking 3 or 4 bullets from police on foot. The next, you're being chased for half an hour because police can't stop your car no matter their best efforts.

One moment, you die from being clipped by a car going 20 mph. The next, you're doing 90 degree turns in an SUV going full speed.

I urge everyone to think about this situation from this perspective. If the game was entirely unrealistic, I don't believe as many people would be complaining. But the game is filled with attempts at being realistic -- heck, look at the activity choices: Tennis, golf, yoga ... etc.

But then, you are taken from that "realistic" mindset and thrown into a completely unrealistic set of circumstances with no real reasoning as to why. It's as though on-foot gameplay and activities were developed by an entirely different studio than the driving mechanics.

There is a certain assumption made in your post that lies at the basis of the opinion contained in it, but this assumption is not explicitly mentioned nor defended.

What you assume is that it is a valuable criterion for a game that non realistic and realistic aspects of it should be consistent among one another at how realistic they are. You should explain to me why this criterion holds value considering the burden of truth concerning that opinion belongs to you.

According to your logic cars in GTA V should not look like real life cars bececauase this would be realistic, which forms a strong contrast with the fact that the GTA V universe is only limited to something inbetween 20 and 25 square miles, eventhough the universe we live in is quite a lot bigger...

Gameplay mechanics are not designed to be consistent with one another when it comes to realism. They are mechanics designed to convey the message that we as consumers enjoy. And what I enjoy in each feature is not measured in how consistent it is when it comes to realism with another feature (as an example the universe-car comparison I gave earlier).

While I appreciate your effort, this argument is largely flawed.

Consistency is universally important, no matter the subject matter. Does a collegiate professor reward a student for writing a cohesive 300-page dissertation, then give bonus points because the latter half of the project is doodles of stick figures? 

Consistency.

In the gaming world, consistency may be in a color palette, speed, framerate, gameplay mechanic, etc.

This is not up for debate. Consistency is important, whether consistency is realism or consistency is character design. I am not arguing *for* realism. I am arguing for consistency.

I would be fine with arcade driving physics if the game was more "arcade" in other areas: activities, shooting mechanics, gravity, etc. But it's not consistent. Parts of the game are purely aimed at realism. Then parts of the game are purely aimed in the opposite direction.

I will further state this one more time. I don't care if the game is realistic. I don't care if the game is arcadey. I just want a game that doesn't throw a random event at me that doesn't fit within the context of the world it is trying to create.

You don't see space aliens invading Rainbow Six. You don't see permadeath in Halo. So why are so many mechanics mixed and matched in GTA:V?

Keep it consistent.

• Fallout3 and Rayken like this

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

Man does that look f*cking amazing..

I was so stocked for offroading in this game, as that's what I was thinking when I heard they improved car handling.

Instead.. Sand and mountain roads handle the exact same as tarmac, and since the cars have no suspension you pretty much just get sent flying when trying to drive on anything bumpy.

THAT'S the real problem with the driving.

Powner811
  • Powner811

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

After playing the game myself, I actually enjoy the new damage system. Yes, I miss the play-doh damage model but I prefer to see the return of wing panels, bumpers and hoods getting ripped off in the process.

In fact the damage feels more unique to every crash. For example, I was getting chased by the cops on the highway road leading out of Paleto Bay when I spun out and my right back-end smashed off the guard rail at high speed. The result was that my rear right wheel buckled causing the car to effectivly drag it's ass down the road!

Another example was when I attempted to jump off a steep mini-cooper advertisment ramp (it's like a follow-up to VC's airport surf billboard ramp), my car landed on the right rear corner which cause the fuel tank to explode from the impact.

Also when I was preparing to line up for the jump, I reversed into the side of a parked Blista Compact (it's the Golf lookalike BTW), and I deformed the whole side of the car and the center impact point had the deepest dent area.

Most people could really care less about the damage...its the way the cars handle and all feel the same is the problem, no suspension is major fail.

Nobody gives a single f*ck what you wanted to see in the game, you are just only one person who mostly spends his time moaning about driving in the game. GTA V is a sandbox video game, and not driving simulator. Problem with GTA 4 wasnt driving overal, but handling wasnt realistic at the same time neighter, sure it was bouncy, and all that, but didnt all vehicles have that? I doubt in real life bouncing happens in all cars, besides SUV's and other types of jeeps. Majority of GTA Fan's likes the new change, nobody will make something in a favour of you only kid. 

• GtaMan145 likes this

DuplexHousing
  • DuplexHousing

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:18 PM Edited by DuplexHousing, 15 September 2013 - 09:20 PM.

I was expecting something close to THIS:

But that looks TERRIBLE - a bouncy castle held together by springs barely toddling across a desert is terrible gameplay, and not even remotely 'realistic' - a more complex physics engine isn't necessarily a better physics engine.

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

THERE IS A CHEAT TO CHANGE GTA 5's sh*t SAINTS ROW HANDLING AND PHYSICS BACK TO GTA 4 AWESOMENESS  :^:  :^:  :^:

http://www.youtube.c...pBM&app=desktop

I just hope it is the day 1 release patch.

• Rayken likes this

voad1
  • voad1

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

I have to agree with the OP. If things between on foot and driving weren't such polar opposites I wouldn't mind as much.

black_mcgrath
  • black_mcgrath

Legendary Boss

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Consistency is universally important, no matter the subject matter. Does a collegiate professor reward a student for writing a cohesive 300-page dissertation, then give bonus points because the latter half of the project is doodles of stick figures? 

Consistency.

In the gaming world, consistency may be in a color palette, speed, framerate, gameplay mechanic, etc.

This is not up for debate. Consistency is important, whether consistency is realism or consistency is character design. I am not arguing *for* realism. I am arguing for consistency.

I would be fine with arcade driving physics if the game was more "arcade" in other areas: activities, shooting mechanics, gravity, etc. But it's not consistent. Parts of the game are purely aimed at realism. Then parts of the game are purely aimed in the opposite direction.

I will further state this one more time. I don't care if the game is realistic. I don't care if the game is arcadey. I just want a game that doesn't throw a random event at me that doesn't fit within the context of the world it is trying to create.

You don't see space aliens invading Rainbow Six. You don't see permadeath in Halo. So why are so many mechanics mixed and matched in GTA:V?

Keep it consistent.

I'm lost on your whatever argument you're tying to make. Are you saying the driving isn't on par with the rest of the world? 

Powner811
  • Powner811

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=J5mCP5iC3Qw [CHEAT SPOILERS] 

Watch from second 33 and watch the crash. No dents, not even any scratches, nothing. I don't understand, it's almost like they removed the deformation from IV, I know they haven't but wow. It creates such a "Wait.. What?" moment. If a car is launched into another car like that, and there is an impact like that, you expect to be satisfyingly damaged from the mistake you made in being so wreckless, but nothing? It's so inconsistent with the rest of the game. It looks so... generic now. In a game which has set the bar for being non-generic, it's so odd. 

You're blind as f*ck. 

seve7
  • seve7

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

But that looks TERRIBLE - a bouncy castle held together by springs barely toddling across a desert is terrible gameplay, and not even remotely 'realistic' - a more complex physics engine isn't necessarily a better physics engine.

It is bouncy because it's offroad driving. Just shows how great the car reacts to uneven grounds. However I understand that everybody has different views on this and I respect your opinion, but for me those are some great driving physics.

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

because people bitched too much about gta iv's driving and damage modeling that's why. even i remember hating so much. but then i got used to it now i love it. but so many people didn't even play the game because of that. and rockstar was well aware of this:

TheEye1_800x600.jpg

because they see everything. so they changed it this time around. no biggie. get used to this one. game is still good isn't it.

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

It's funny that people think that R* will patch this issues like car damage/physics. I don't think they will.

DuplexHousing
  • DuplexHousing

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

It is bouncy because it's offroad driving. Just shows how great the car reacts to uneven grounds. However I understand that everybody has different views on this and I respect your opinion, but for me those are some great driving physics.

They are definitely responsive physics - but I've driven dirt roads plenty of times in the real world, and it doesn't feel like that looks at all. Same goes for the whole discussion of GTA IV's 'realism' - it's fun to play, definitely, but after decades of driving a variety of cars fairly quickly in a lot of places, the wheels tend to stay on the ground, the body tends not to roll wildly, normal suspension doesn't bob drunkenly, and recovering steering isn't all that frenzied.

Rafe
  • Rafe

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by Rafe, 15 September 2013 - 09:45 PM.

I agree with the poster of this video. This is what GTA 5 driving should be. As he pointed out it's uneven terrain and as a result there will be significant movement of the vehicle to dissipate the energy. This generates tremendous immersion. In addition there are points in this SUV's journey that have potential for disaster even at low speed and you can see the vehicle almost loses control at one point. The gameplay is right on the edge and generates constant tension even without massive quantities of speed which promotes more playability as there is a constant stimulus and demand for attention from the gamer. 

If you've seen the Franklin bike video he simply guns the accelerator and climbs massive hills like they are nothing. Inclines don't matter and terrain dont' matter. GTA 5's driving rewards you for holding down a button. GTA's accelerator is an "I WIN" button. This aspect of GTA is not inline with teh rest of the game as the OP pointed out. The driving was apparently made by a different studio which had a totally different design philosophy that caters to those that want immediate gratification from playing. They simply don't want to have to work for their success in a game which makes GTA 5, as a market product, a tremendous paradox. It's simultaneously a sandbox and  a game, it is in conflict with itself. 

• birakira and American like this

eee333
  • eee333

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

havent played the game yet but from what I saw, I agree with you.

they should decrease the damage threshold that makes the body of the car get damaged and compensate for that with the already armor upgrade in the shop. this way if you don't want your car to get wrecked you level up the armor, and if you just want to have fun you don't.

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:43 PM Edited by josephene123, 15 September 2013 - 09:45 PM.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=J5mCP5iC3Qw [CHEAT SPOILERS] 

Watch from second 33 and watch the crash. No dents, not even any scratches, nothing. I don't understand, it's almost like they removed the deformation from IV, I know they haven't but wow. It creates such a "Wait.. What?" moment. If a car is launched into another car like that, and there is an impact like that, you expect to be satisfyingly damaged from the mistake you made in being so wreckless, but nothing? It's so inconsistent with the rest of the game. It looks so... generic now. In a game which has set the bar for being non-generic, it's so odd. 

You're blind as f*ck. 

Wait, what? How? Lol? Is this serious? Are you seriously telling me I'm wrong that the yellow car has no physical trace apart from the windows of telling that a comet literally just flew into it's side? Please. Demonstrate how I'm 'blind' :)

Forwox
  • Forwox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

THERE IS A CHEAT TO CHANGE GTA 5's sh*t SAINTS ROW HANDLING AND PHYSICS BACK TO GTA 4 AWESOMENESS  :^:  :^:  :^:

This just made my day! It brings back the right feeling of FUN in GTA. The sliding is a little bit overdone, but with right hands it will be gazillion times more enjoyable to drive over all beautiful land of GTA V.

Pre order not cancelled.

LosoNYC
  • LosoNYC

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

I think you people are just overreacting. Having played IV for 5 years, everybody is used to that driving. But just as it took time to get used to IV, it'll take time to get used to V. A month or two from now & none of you will be complaining.

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

This just made my day! It brings back the right feeling of FUN in GTA. The sliding is a little bit overdone, but with right hands it will be gazillion times more enjoyable to drive over all beautiful land of GTA V.

Pre order not cancelled.

It will lock your archivements. I won't use it.

roym899
  • roym899

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

Seriously. Driving is fine. Just like IVs was. It's not even close to the arcade feeling of Saints Row.

And btw. it's kinda realistic that cars don't explode when you crash them into a wall repeatedly.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:01 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 15 September 2013 - 10:08 PM.

Consistency.

Keep it consistent.

Though I agree that consistency to an extent has value, so I don't want GTA V to suddenly slowly morph from a crime game into a new Super Mario half way in, I think that GTA V is consistent enough and the inconsistencies you mentioned are sometimes exaggerated

GTA V looks consistent enough to me. But then again how consistent a game should be is something everyone is completely divided on. I, for instance, would enjoy jetpacks as a DLC, considering there are real life jet packs that fly for 40 seconds, so that makes them realistic enough for me, and I'd love the gameplay coming from them. But there are people who'd hate jetpacks because they'd find it too inconsistent.

So I might just be more tolerant of inconsistencies than you do. This is a subjective matter. Consistency is something that gives atmosphere. But inconsistencies can give better gameplay, like more fluid and fast car chases and shoot outs because of auto lock on or being able to take corners easily.

And on the car handling: I like to judge the car handling when we I get to play it. To me it looks fine thusfar and I actually like it. The only thing I’m concerned about is the airplane handling. I remember flying planes in GTA SA. It was tricky and noobs we’re completely crap at it. I feel like R* made the most fun and challenging thing in SA, flying, too easy. But I have hope because I was completely content with how the helicopters handled in IV.

Maybe all our eyes will just have to get used to what it looks like when, in your instance, a realistically modeled car, in my instance, a realistically modeled plane, does things that are not possible in the real world to make the game more fluent.

There are so many gameplay mechanics that you mention and explaining why they are the way they are would take both a lot of text, and also first hand experience with the game (which I'll get soon).

• black_mcgrath likes this

godforgivesthelostdont
  • godforgivesthelostdont

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

Let's be honest here.  There needs to be a balance.  No game should ever want to be totally realistic.  Every game, even ones that want to emulate real life, need to make some sacrifices, especially if they benefit the game.

American
  • American

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

Thy should make you more resilient on foot rather than making cars get damaged more I actually like the hardened cars.

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

To me this game feels like its been made for kids. I'm tired of writing 'saints row style handling and physics' but that is IMO what has mucked up the game.

All the vehicles feel like they're glued to the road. None of them have any form of characteristics like body roll, suspension, grip etc... 

Its a shame I mean just look at the rest of the game, its beautiful, and there is so much content (especially with GTAO round the corner - that stuff is immense!)... but do I want to create race tracks for a load of boxes to race round with no skill needed at all?  ... no, I'd rather chuck GTA 4 back on and 'feel' the cars, position them on the track (apex), 'feel' the traction and grip and adjust my throttle and brakes accordingly. As I change my momentum I want to see and 'feel' the suspension working and along with it I want to see and feel the body roll.

Frustration. I just don't get how R* who have made this beautiful beautiful game (just look at ONE of the vehicles and you can see the amount of work that has gone into this game) and then thrown it all away because every vehicle handles the same and is subjected to these laughable physics.

Its upsetting because I honestly think that everything else in this game is 95%-100%

But the driving handling + physics (and a plane that takes off at 10mph? I mean wtf?) have ruined this game for me and many others so I think this game now deserves (because it feels like a kids game like Saints Row and that is being generous)... 65%?

OT - If Rockstar put GTA 4 physics and handling (or any other DECENT grown-up driving game) into GTA V it'll get 100%. It'll be gaming nirvana.

As it stands... c'mon, this game looks like it's been made for a 5 year old to play it.

EDIT - I just watched the clip of the 'slidey car' cheat - THAT should be the normal... it even sorted out SOME of the physics - notice how the car has body roll and the suspension is working :)   there is hope. That needs to be patched in ASAP. That car FINALLY has characteristics and a personality :) - they need a damage cheat too, and a physics cheat and this game is getting 100% motherfuking awesomenessss!!!!! :D  NOW THIS IS HOW I SHOULD BE FEELING ABOUT GTA MOTHER f*ckERSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(http://www.youtube.c...pBM&app=desktop)

Dude if just the handling and damage makes you think that GTA V is kiddy and deserves 65% then you need to effin loosen up a bit.

GTASkunk
  • GTASkunk

Don Vercetti

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

OP, you're right. But what you need to remember is, if Rockstar wanted to put IV's mechanics into the game, they could do that at anytime with a simple update. All you need to do is email R* and request these simple little adjustments to be made into the next update. 

Boez
  • Boez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

Question: is it technically possible that Rockstar creates an update so that the car physics are as in gta 4 for example?

Rafe
  • Rafe

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by Rafe, 15 September 2013 - 11:28 PM.

But inconsistencies can give better gameplay, like more fluid and fast car chases and shoot outs because of auto lock on or being able to take corners easily.

I believe you just contradicted yourself here. You stated that fluid and fast car chases give better gameplay because it is easier, or to quote you directly "take corners easier". Making a game easy does not enhance the gameplay in fact it can destroy it by making reducing the effort to create a desirable outcome in the game world. GTA 4's driving is simply superior, regardless of its' flaws, because it required significant skill to maintain control over the vehicle. Even at relatively mild velocities you had to have awareness and pay attention to your cars handling and orientation. What GTA 5 has done is displace the threshold of failure discounting skill and luck. Take note many games are enjoyable because of luck and randomness and GTA 4 had that in spades as many of the crashes were spontaneous and unpredictable.

When a game becomes harder and you succeed the sense of accomplishment will always be greater because of the acknowledgement of skill or the realization of the potential loss you might have taken on the gamble. When the victory costs you little the victory means little. Modern gamers simply want more power and more capabilities and in many ways they want to be fed teh experience. We can see this in the trend of many modern military shooters that are tremendously linear which don't require you to choose your approach(essentially somebody plays the game for you forcing the most efficient route) or cut-scene heavy games where you dont' interact at all, just sit back and watch. Some games have hours upon hours of cut scenes reducing the requirement of game play and the need for skill. You have eliminated the interactivity much like GTA 5's driving has limited the interactivity by not punishing you for failing to use your breaks or colliding with environmental objects.

Again this shows a rather glaring contradiction or lack of consistency as the OP said. The shooting and on foot action is very difficult but the vehicle stuff reduces the need for inputs and adaption to changing environmental conditions. 

Also as far as the autolock is concerned this is a different argument. Gamepads are inferior peripherals for aiming target reticles , a lock on is reasonable contrivance to compenstate for the lack of a mouse as you dont' want the operator fighting with the interface itself .. Totally different issue

• gtaxpert and birakira like this

GTASkunk
  • GTASkunk

Don Vercetti

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

Question: is it technically possible that Rockstar creates an update so that the car physics are as in gta 4 for example?

OP, you're right. But what you need to remember is, if Rockstar wanted to put IV's mechanics into the game, they could do that at anytime with a simple update. All you need to do is email R* and request these simple little adjustments to be made into the next update. 

Rafe
  • Rafe

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:30 PM

Does your sig need to be this big ? Can't you put that youtube link in a spoiler ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users