Photo

The issue with driving/damage is not the handling. It's that GTA:V

357 replies to this topic
gevebe
  • gevebe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

If you think the driving mechanics in GTA V suck then please sign the petition at change.org
Rockstar: Add an option to GTA 5 to change the driving mechanics back to GTA 4 Style
We need the driving fixed.
Lets see if we can make a difference!
http://chn.ge/19agus0

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

Think of a yellow rubber duck!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Completely agree with the OP.

I just don't know what Rockstar was thinking with implementing the ability to control your cars in mid-air and flip them over when upside down. I am yet to flip a car over, as I haven't played the game for so long (app. 3 hours), but when I read that hint during the loading scene, there was something stuck in my throat trying to get out. It was one big "Hooooooooowwww?!?!"

Just... Why? I don't even know how that many people complained about IV's handling. All it needed was some refinement and a few improvements, not a complete overhaul, something Rockstar decided to do for whatever reason. People who say they don't see why other people are complaining are just pretending.

But whatever, we've got what we've got. I'll play this game for loong and see if my impressions and beliefs change. We'll see.

BohanThug
  • BohanThug

Niko Bellic went quiet.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

I like the driving mechanics, even if they are very unrealistic. I actually liked the driving in IV.

But the thing that really bugs me is when I hammer another car at max speed, it barely makes a dent and the car doesn't even move. Not to mention it takes away my own momentum. One of my favourite things in IV was just cruising around and smashing other cars so they would go flying and the driver would come through the windshield/catch on fire.

• Piramic likes this

Rappit
  • Rappit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:05 PM Edited by Rappit, 20 September 2013 - 07:36 PM.

Hey guys!

I tottaly agreed with the op a few days ago, but now with 12 hours in the game, the GTA IV driving mechanisim feels like sh*t, and the V mechanism feels awsome. Also i signed those petitons and sh*t, i was that serious about. Guess i just needed some time to get used to it. Also the car damagde system feel alot more cooler now.

silent storm
  • silent storm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

I made an account especially to express my disappointment after 5 years waiting …

• A big part of the replay value of GTA IV was learning to handle each car and the realistic driving experience, now that’s gone… 
  • The reward of driving your car fast and spotless true traffic is gone …
  • Car damage is as good as gone…
  • Controlled handbrake / speed drifts are gone of better said useless now,  just turn the stick and you’ll get the corner

‘Grand theft AUTO’ neglected the AUTO part big time , really sad.

Gta4 sold 25 million copy’s,  why change the driving part then, is 25 million not enough to know people liked it???? I know , simplify and sell a few million more to children (who aren’t supposed to play) and idiots why can’t drive/don’t want to put some effort in learning how to drive.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$  thx to the stockholders I suppose $$$$$$$ I’m really sad

I’m hoping for a download/patch for realistic driving ,pls , I’ll would pay gladly for it.

captain45
  • captain45

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

I made an account especially to express my disappointment after 5 years waiting …

• A big part of the replay value of GTA IV was learning to handle each car and the realistic driving experience, now that’s gone… 
  • The reward of driving your car fast and spotless true traffic is gone …
  • Car damage is as good as gone…
  • Controlled handbrake / speed drifts are gone of better said useless now,  just turn the stick and you’ll get the corner

‘Grand theft AUTO’ neglected the AUTO part big time , really sad.

Gta4 sold 25 million copy’s,  why change the driving part then, is 25 million not enough to know people liked it???? I know , simplify and sell a few million more to children (who aren’t supposed to play) and idiots why can’t drive/don’t want to put some effort in learning how to drive.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$  thx to the stockholders I suppose $$$$$$$ I’m really sad

I’m hoping for a download/patch for realistic driving ,pls , I’ll would pay gladly for it.

If it was on PC, someone would have had a mod for it two days ago. :)

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

I wasn't going to get involved in this thread, but I found out I had an account so f*ck it.

Let me start things off by telling you that this is the truth, and I don't give a rats ass what you think.

"GTA V has a better driving system then GTA IV"

Anyone who thinks the GTA V system of driving is better than the GTA IV is either a CoD fan or a person who doesn't like having to use his brain.  GTA IV had the best handling of all the GTA games so far.  Why?  Because it took SKILL!!!!!  GTA IV wasn't a "Lets hold the right trigger down, oh is that a corner? Lets just power through it at over 100mph."  You had to brake and corner.  Anyone with half a brain would know that when you drive you can't just power through corners which makes GTA V brake immersion.  

"GTA IV had boat like suspension"

This is such a bullsh*t excuse.  Lets break this down.

1) What do you expect on a car with a 20+ year old suspension?  You clearly are only talking about the bigger cars that are mainly based off old school cars.  My brothers BMW with old shocks was quite literally a sail boat.  I swear to god, if I had a choice between the worst driving car in GTA and my brothers old BMW, I would take the car form GTA.  So right there, you point is invalid because some cars DO DRIVE LIKE BOATS.

2) If you want a stiffer suspension then you simply mod the config files.  (I played GTA IV on PC and most of the cars were fine with a small edit to the config.)  I can't link the video but just youtube search "GTA 4 realistic driving mod" and It's the first one.  That video proves that the boat like features of GTA IV is a VERY easy fix.

"GTA IV is too hard and "super realistic."

No.  It just takes a bit of brain power to brake before turns (hell you can even pop the ebrake and slide towards the direction you want to go.) So in short, if GTA 4 is "too hard" you are a pussy who doesn't like a challenge.

And with that, the only reason why you could hate the GTA IV driving system is because you just plain and simply suck at driving.

I am not (nor do I expect anyone else) to be asking for a Forza Motorsports styled physics in a GTA game.  (Although I thought GTA IV was more realistic than Horizon.)  GTA's engine could never do it. (On this gen at least)  What I am saying is that the GTA IV's driving engine was nearly perfect.  It had a touch of realism (to stay in tact with the realistic side of GTA) yet it still had things that could not even be done in real life (things like certain jumps and what not.) much like the game itself.  While GTA is NOT a realistic game in the slightest, it has very realistic influences and to say something as stupid as "If we want realism we have to go all the way and make every aspect about the game realistic" is just down right stupid.  GTA is about imitating the life around us, as much as possible while making it a fun and challenging game where you can do things that you normally couldn't do in real life.

Example 1:  In real life you can't run down the street killing people, and then die and revive then continue on like it never happened (not to mention that it is unrealistic in calling the army to kill you and the cops).

Example 2: run your car into another car, then fly out the window at 60+ mph just to hit the ground get up and steal another car.

Just because we want a realistic driving mechanic does NOT mean we want/need everything to be realistic.

If they brought back the GTA IV engine they would just needed a few minor tweaks (All it really needed was about 30% increase in traction so the cars didn't break their tires loose as easily.) and it would be good to go.  

Sorry if some of this didn't make sense.

• silent storm likes this

afatbanana
  • afatbanana

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

the only problem i have with the driving of the vehicles is as soon as u take ur finger off the accelerator the car begins to auto-brake, even while going down hill. Easy patch fix in my opinion. 

D.Dodge
  • D.Dodge

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

Car damage is way toned down, but wheels get stuck way more easily. So anoying, when driving into a pole there is no dent but you car suddenly crawls forward because the wheel is damaged.

Wreak Havoc in Los Santos
  • Wreak Havoc in Los Santos

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

i would have waited another 6 months if they fixed this crappy damage/driving physics

hope for a patch

• C4-_-GIBBfather likes this

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

f*ck you rockstar

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

Such a fantastic game ruined by the vehicle phisycs and bad damage model...

All cars have traction control, stability control, abs, what is this? ALSO they have an auto counter-steering aid ?!? They don't have proper suspension model, grip model, and inertia also. Sorry, but am i suposed to drive with closed eyes?

They can be re-fliped, they can be controled in the air, one of the worst things also is when they are on a slope, they just stay in place, not goes/slides down by gravity? Glued to the ground, or what ?

Arcade driving is fun ?! Where is the fun in all of that ?? There is NO FUN in driving emotionless, and without any feel, that you have to be aware and push the brakes sometimes.. Also you know that in chases, the cops will takes the turns as fast and grippy as you, so there is no drama in chases. You just have to be faster... you can't out-trick the cops, using the inertia system, or sharper drifty turn, expecting them to not make it. I don't want chases, where me + the cops behind, are like one big snake, gripped to the road.

One more frustration thing, nobody mention - try to drive a car 5-10 metres with slight turn to some direction, then let the car stop without using the brakes. You will see how somehow, when the car stop, the rear wheels do one final place adjustment to the road by itself ( like 10-20cm )!  And not only this, but sometimes in the same stopping situation, the front wheels on his own do one little turn and then go back to front direction?! 

Oh, and about the other type of vehicles.. I don't feel like i will lose control when driving them. This said enough.

I mean, if this is not patched, or at least the driving aids to be turned On and Off, it is really a game-braker.

**Yes, i play the full game.

Such a fantastic game ruined by the vehicle phisycs and bad damage model...

All cars have traction control, stability control, abs, what is this? ALSO they have an auto counter-steering aid ?!? They don't have proper suspension model, grip model, and inertia also. Sorry, but am i suposed to drive with closed eyes?

They can be re-fliped, they can be controled in the air, one of the worst things also is when they are on a slope, they just stay in place, not goes/slides down by gravity? Glued to the ground, or what ?

Arcade driving is fun ?! Where is the fun in all of that ?? There is NO FUN in driving emotionless, and without any feel, that you have to be aware and push the brakes sometimes.. Also you know that in chases, the cops will takes the turns as fast and grippy as you, so there is no drama in chases. You just have to be faster... you can't out-trick the cops, using the inertia system, or sharper drifty turn, expecting them to not make it. I don't want chases, where me + the cops behind, are like one big snake, gripped to the road.

One more frustration thing, nobody mention - try to drive a car 5-10 metres with slight turn to some direction, then let the car stop without using the brakes. You will see how somehow, when the car stop, the rear wheels do one final place adjustment to the road by itself ( like 10-20cm )!  And not only this, but sometimes in the same stopping situation, the front wheels on his own do one little turn and then go back to front direction?! 

Oh, and about the other type of vehicles.. I don't feel like i will lose control when driving them. This said enough.

I mean, if this is not patched, or at least the driving aids to be turned On and Off, it is really a game-braker.

**Yes, i play the full game.

my thoughts exactly

silent storm
  • silent storm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

I ask myself how many of these pro GTAV handling topics/ reply's  are actually paid GTA employs????

Propaganda machine driving overtime …

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

I ask myself how many of these pro GTAV handling topics/ reply's  are actually paid GTA employs????

I get $2.50 every time I say  I LOVE THE DRIVING IN GTA V.

It's a nice little income and I REALLY DO LOVE THE DRIVING IN GTA V.

Have you tried it? The DRIVING in GTA V is AWESOME

$7.50 for this post alone so please keep making these topics moaning about driving so i can keep saying how I LOVE THE DRIVING IN GTA V IT'S THE BEST EVER. ($10 now, this is easy money).

psgamingchannel
  • psgamingchannel

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:19 AM

$7.50 for this post alone so please keep making these topics moaning about driving so i can keep saying how I LOVE THE DRIVING IN GTA V IT'S THE BEST EVER. ($10 now, this is easy money).

its great for people who cant drive, lol! however as a skilled driver in previous games I find it very lame and boring.  they must be targeting a 13 year old audience and dont want them to cry because they cant figure out how to drive if cars take damage and dont stick to the road going 100 mph around corners.

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

its great for people who cant drive, lol! however as a skilled driver in previous games I find it very lame and boring.  they must be targeting a 13 year old audience and dont want them to cry because they cant figure out how to drive if cars take damage and dont stick to the road going 100 mph around corners.

Oh be quiet.

lazedout
  • lazedout

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:01 AM Edited by lazedout, 23 September 2013 - 01:01 AM.

My initial intention was to start a new thread, but seeing this one has somehow evaded all the twats in this forum, I'll just post my 2 cents here.
First of all, I won't be playing GTA V anytime soon as I don't have a console and I don't plan on getting one, so I'll base all of my impressions and opinions on the streams and videos I have watched. 
Overall, the game seems really really nice, with amazing graphics and eye-candy, an enormous map and hundreds of things to do. Everything I have seen in GTA V is outstanding, except for the driving physics. This aspect of the game really disappoints me. When Rockstar said that they are going to give us a cleaner version of IV's driving physics, I was expecting something close to THIS:

Instead, I get an arcadey mix of Sleeping Dogs and MC:LA with a little bit of IV feel to it and the bad damage model that just makes it worse.
I don't want people telling me that I haven't played the game cuz I know I haven't and I don't need to. I have built my own evaluation criteria. I don't need to play Saints Row to know that I don't like its driving physics. And I also don't need to play GTA V to make the difference between the driving in the video I posted above and the driving in the game itself.
And the last thing I wanna add is that some people seem to think the more arcadey, easy, and responsive a car is, the more fun it is. You can speak for yourself because for me (and probably a lot of people out there) THAT is the total opposite of fun and that is exactly why I enjoy Mafia 2 more than any other open world game that is out by now.

Ohhh man that looks fantastic !!......problem in GTA5 is that they forgot suspension.......handling in GTA5 is like RC cars

Now THATS what Im talking about. What engine is that because the graphics and landscape looks damn amazing! Draw distance is awesome and things dont just pop out of nowhere like in GTA5

• Piramic likes this

Raspy
  • Raspy

Driver

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

Trophy for OP 

Youppi
  • Youppi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

Maybe we should change perspective once more?

IMO; Rockstar wants us to feel like we are kings while in a car... therefor upping the arcade feel. And to balance this, they made the cops more aggressive?

And while on foot, we should feel small and exposed to danger?

Looking at it this way, V just puts even MORE emphasis on driving... sort of like a back to basics kinda way, eh?

(remember GTA1)

sooooo, its really just GRAND THEFT AUTO, AGAIN! :D

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

The game creators are caught in a trap:

Make the driving physics too real and it becomes too difficult and only the die-hard gamers will partake.

Make the driving physics too arcade-like and average gamers will find it too easy and boring.

Trying to find the middle ground between the two appears to be a very difficult job because no matter what you do there will always be some gamers who don't like the decision.

IMHO they dialled up the realism a bit too far on the aircraft, I don't like the planes and hate the helicoptors.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

The game creators are caught in a trap:

Make the driving physics too real and it becomes too difficult and only the die-hard gamers will partake.

Make the driving physics too arcade-like and average gamers will find it too easy and boring.

Trying to find the middle ground between the two appears to be a very difficult job because no matter what you do there will always be some gamers who don't like the decision.

IMHO they dialled up the realism a bit too far on the aircraft, I don't like the planes and hate the helicoptors.

agreed, I hate the cops too. they are so easy to get away from and half the time crimes dont even attract them.  They need more of them wandering about so they see it happen and respond from where they are instead relying on NPCs to report it and instantly spawning in the middle of nowhere. They might have the rate at which someone calls set to low or something too, cause i get away with lots of stuff, or maybe I just leave the area too fast because the cars are stupid easy that im gone before it activates due to the lag from the call time, I dont know, but its lame, lol!

CarlosNarco
  • CarlosNarco

SQUAAAAAD

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:41 AM Edited by CarlosNarco, 23 September 2013 - 02:41 AM.

Civilians low health is not even realistic, it's stupid low. Shooting someone in the foot and them dying 5 secs later is not realistic. One punch kills ( ambulance arrived and they couldn't save him) is also not very realistic. 

GrandTheftTaco
  • GrandTheftTaco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

The problem is, and i use the word "problem" objectively here, taking a moderate spill on say, a bike, is just as, if not more lethal than a gunshot and that is inexcusable. Rolling down a hill is apparently the equivalent of being riddled with a few pistol bullets, and god help you if you're ragdolling at a more than 60 degree angle, because you will not stop until you hit a flat spot or a tree, which, the spectacle is most often hilarious, only not so much when what should be a few cuts and bruises is fatal beyond human description.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

i miss NPC health indicators, its hard to beat them to an inch of their life if you dont know what health level they have, 

Lone_Spirit
  • Lone_Spirit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:51 AM

I wasn't going to get involved in this thread, but I found out I had an account so f*ck it.

Let me start things off by telling you that this is the truth, and I don't give a rats ass what you think.

Anyone who thinks the GTA V system of driving is better than the GTA IV is either a CoD fan or a person who doesn't like having to use his brain.  GTA IV had the best handling of all the GTA games so far.  Why?  Because it took SKILL!!!!!  GTA IV wasn't a "Lets hold the right trigger down, oh is that a corner? Lets just power through it at over 100mph."  You had to brake and corner.  Anyone with half a brain would know that when you drive you can't just power through corners which makes GTA V brake immersion.  

1) What do you expect on a car with a 20+ year old suspension?  You clearly are only talking about the bigger cars that are mainly based off old school cars.  My brothers BMW with old shocks was quite literally a sail boat.  I swear to god, if I had a choice between the worst driving car in GTA and my brothers old BMW, I would take the car form GTA.  So right there, you point is invalid because some cars DO DRIVE LIKE BOATS.

2) If you want a stiffer suspension then you simply mod the config files.  (I played GTA IV on PC and most of the cars were fine with a small edit to the config.)  I can't link the video but just youtube search "GTA 4 realistic driving mod" and It's the first one.  That video proves that the boat like features of GTA IV is a VERY easy fix.

No.  It just takes a bit of brain power to brake before turns (hell you can even pop the ebrake and slide towards the direction you want to go.) So in short, if GTA 4 is "too hard" you are a pussy who doesn't like a challenge.

And with that, the only reason why you could hate the GTA IV driving system is because you just plain and simply suck at driving.

I am not (nor do I expect anyone else) to be asking for a Forza Motorsports styled physics in a GTA game.  (Although I thought GTA IV was more realistic than Horizon.)  GTA's engine could never do it. (On this gen at least)  What I am saying is that the GTA IV's driving engine was nearly perfect.  It had a touch of realism (to stay in tact with the realistic side of GTA) yet it still had things that could not even be done in real life (things like certain jumps and what not.) much like the game itself.  While GTA is NOT a realistic game in the slightest, it has very realistic influences and to say something as stupid as "If we want realism we have to go all the way and make every aspect about the game realistic" is just down right stupid.  GTA is about imitating the life around us, as much as possible while making it a fun and challenging game where you can do things that you normally couldn't do in real life.

Example 1:  In real life you can't run down the street killing people, and then die and revive then continue on like it never happened (not to mention that it is unrealistic in calling the army to kill you and the cops).

Example 2: run your car into another car, then fly out the window at 60+ mph just to hit the ground get up and steal another car.

Just because we want a realistic driving mechanic does NOT mean we want/need everything to be realistic.

If they brought back the GTA IV engine they would just needed a few minor tweaks (All it really needed was about 30% increase in traction so the cars didn't break their tires loose as easily.) and it would be good to go.  

Now please retread your post from a neutral or unbiased viewpoint and tell me what you see. I see a heated fan of  IV's driving mechanic pretty much just calling people idiots for not liking what he likes.  I'm absolutely tired of hearing this "you're terrible at IV driving if you liked V or dislike IV's",  it's getting pathetic at this point. If this forum could maybe state their opinions on a more neutral level,  instead of the usual "I'm right your wrong" way type of way we could possibly get more constructive criticism and helpful discussions rather than heated arguments. 

OT: I think this style of driving suits this game perfectly, while I'll admit the damage is iffy and motorcycle physics aren't up to par,  I just don't see how IV mechanics would be able to fit in this game. I really don't feel like going into detail right now.. But V handling just suits this game. (typing on phone is a pain) 

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Now please retread your post from a neutral or unbiased viewpoint and tell me what you see. I see a heated fan of  IV's driving mechanic pretty much just calling people idiots for not liking what he likes.  I'm absolutely tired of hearing this "you're terrible at IV driving if you liked V or dislike IV's",  it's getting pathetic at this point. If this forum could maybe state their opinions on a more neutral level,  instead of the usual "I'm right your wrong" way type of way we could possibly get more constructive criticism and helpful discussions rather than heated arguments. 

OT: I think this style of driving suits this game perfectly, while I'll admit the damage is iffy and motorcycle physics aren't up to par,  I just don't see how IV mechanics would be able to fit in this game. I really don't feel like going into detail right now.. But V handling just suits this game. (typing on phone is a pain) 

I think the hardcore fans such as myself were expecting an improvement over IVs physics but instead it got way worse. As a huge fan of the series and having played every game I just hate to see it lose its magic and be dumbed down so much.  It was very cool how different cars handled differently in IV, the only real difference now is rate of acceleration and top speed.   I think the being able to roll back on the wheels is super lame but i can see a use for it if you spent millions to buy and mod a car, you dont want to lose those too often. The all cars handle the same and stick like glue to the road is bad enough but being able to crash into everything at full speed and barely cause damage is really lame.  If you cant drive and you crash into something at full speed there should be car destroying or crippling damage. Theres a million cars driving around, if you wreck yours go jack another, the game is called Grand Theft Auto and not Lets Drive an Invincible Car!  Its no fun bombing around the map at full throttle bouncing off everything.  It doesnt have to be super realistic and hard to do but driving should take a certain amount of skill, different vehicle types should handle differently and crashing should have consequences.  cars have always become damaged in the series in every game when you crash, now its like some lame need for speed game where your car takes very little damage in most cases. ive crashed into tons of stuff at high speeds from many angles and sometimes things dent and fall off and other times it barely gets a scratch.  its very inconsistent.

domini99
  • domini99

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

My initial intention was to start a new thread, but seeing this one has somehow evaded all the twats in this forum, I'll just post my 2 cents here.
First of all, I won't be playing GTA V anytime soon as I don't have a console and I don't plan on getting one, so I'll base all of my impressions and opinions on the streams and videos I have watched. 
Overall, the game seems really really nice, with amazing graphics and eye-candy, an enormous map and hundreds of things to do. Everything I have seen in GTA V is outstanding, except for the driving physics. This aspect of the game really disappoints me. When Rockstar said that they are going to give us a cleaner version of IV's driving physics, I was expecting something close to THIS:

Instead, I get an arcadey mix of Sleeping Dogs and MC:LA with a little bit of IV feel to it and the bad damage model that just makes it worse.
I don't want people telling me that I haven't played the game cuz I know I haven't and I don't need to. I have built my own evaluation criteria. I don't need to play Saints Row to know that I don't like its driving physics. And I also don't need to play GTA V to make the difference between the driving in the video I posted above and the driving in the game itself.
And the last thing I wanna add is that some people seem to think the more arcadey, easy, and responsive a car is, the more fun it is. You can speak for yourself because for me (and probably a lot of people out there) THAT is the total opposite of fun and that is exactly why I enjoy Mafia 2 more than any other open world game that is out by now.

Ohhh man that looks fantastic !!......problem in GTA5 is that they forgot suspension.......handling in GTA5 is like RC cars

Now THATS what Im talking about. What engine is that because the graphics and landscape looks damn amazing! Draw distance is awesome and things dont just pop out of nowhere like in GTA5

How in the hell would xbox360 or ps3 be able to handle that graphics? Those consoles aren't very high end.... not even midrange.

Well i love the game, but indeed its fricking unrealistic.
One of the most failed things: Engine block completely bent, still going on highway like 100mph.

Hit a car in front of you, front of car deforms pretty good, and alot of times a wheel bents.
Land on your car's roof and there's barely a scratch. Well atleast this fixed gta 4's bug that you're head sticks trough the roof when it is caved in too far :p

Fall down a skyscraper and land on wheels, no problem.
Fall down 15 feet and land on roof, back or front, BOOM explosion.

One of the worst things of all, is that wheels bent too quickly. Barely any front damage, but wheels are bent like 20 degrees.
go and explain that :confused:

and i wish i could crash land my Cessna.
In real life when you hit the runway too hard, the plane would crash through its landing gear, wings will collapse, tail damaged and just the fuselage will be left, in gta's logics the plane would instantly explode.
I would seriously like to crash land my Cessna when my engine is shot out, but i can't do anything more then watch my plane explode by hitting a rock with the left landing gear. Why won't the wheel just snap of? Thats what will happen in real life too.

And anybody noticed, that if you cut of your left wing, your plane is still fine and can drive around, but when the right wing gets cut off too, it will explode instantly?

And when both your elevator flaps are cut off, the plane won't even get its nose down when it stalls, and when its going down the nose won't get up, even if you're flying at top speed. Come on, planes have aerodynamics too. plane's nose will go down when it stalls, plane's nose will go up when plane gets high speed.

In a helicopter, when the rotors are broken off, no problem. The helicopter just stands there. But when it rolls over, just softly, KAOOOOOOOM. Wasted.

This is bullsh*t.
The game isn't even trying to be realistic.

• namor likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users