Quantcast

» «
Photo

I nearly killed my grandma thanks to GTA V!

69 replies to this topic
initium
  • initium

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by initium, 15 September 2013 - 05:12 PM.

True story

Yesterday, me and my family visited my grandma, because my uncle celebrated his birthday there.
When I looked at my grandma something I thought was funny popped up in my head.
This is what I said to her:

''Grandma, you know what I'm going to do this tuesday?'' She's always interested in my stories, so she turned her back to the family and focused on what I had to say. 

''This tuesday, I'm going to an airport, and fly a plane.'' She was excited for me!
I continued:
''I'm going to fly as high as possible, and then jump out, and I might die if I don't fall in the water, but the good news is, I'll probably end up at the nearest hospital.'' The look on her face was like I'd never seen before, she looked at me as if I were crazy.
I went on:
I'm going to buy a weapon, then go to a strip club, enjoy the girls, and then shoot them to get my money back!'' and while I was saying, to my surprise, she fainted!

And my hearbeat went crazy, I panicked! And immediately everyone came in action, ambulance was called, and everyone tried to help her. 
She woke up before the ambulance arrived, and I started to realize that I had to explain what happened. 

Before she got the chance to say anything, I quickly said to her: ''It was a joke, I was talking about a video game.''
She repeateded a few times: ''it was a joke, it was a joke'' while the family asked me what I said to her. 

Then she started laughing very loud, And I was surprised about that. But I knew she had forgiven me, because I have a good connection with her. 
Then the ambulance arrived (took them way too long!) And after a few minutes, they decided that my grandma could stay, and there was no risk. 

So the evening we talked about it, and thanks to my grandma, everyone could laugh about it in the end. That's how nice she is. 

I felt like I needed to share this story with you guys :)

• Braindawg, rere1love, DeafMetal and 4 others like this

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

wow

did not read

• grumpy cat meme, najstronics and Mathute87 like this

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

f*cking lol

Mikhail Borovsky
  • Mikhail Borovsky

Retired Don

• Members
  • None

My sides. 

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

seems plausible

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

True story

Yesterday, me and my family visited my grandma, because my uncle celebrated his birthday there.
hen I looked at my grandma something I thought was funny popped up in my head.

''Grandma, you know what I'm going to do this tuesday?'' She's always interested in my stories, so she turned her back to the family and focused on what I had to say. 

''This tuesday, I'm going to an airport, and fly a plane.'' She was excited for me!
I continued:
''I'm going to fly as high as possible, and then jump out, and I might die if I don't fall in the water, but the good news is, I'll probably end up at the nearest hospital.'' The look on her face was like I'd never seen before, she looked at me as if I were crazy.
I went on:
I'm going to buy a weapon, then go to a strip club, enjoy the girls, and then shoot them to get my money back!'' and while I was saying, to my surprise, she fainted!

And my hearbeat went crazy, I panicked! And immediately everyone came in action, ambulance was called, and everyone tried to help her. 
She woke up before the ambulance arrived, and I started to realize that I had to explain what happened. 

Before she got the chance to say anything, I quickly said to her: ''It was a joke, I was talking about a video game.''
She repeateded a few times: ''it was a joke, it was a joke'' while the family asked me what I said to her. 

Then she started laughing very loud, And I was surprised about that. But I knew she had forgiven me, because I have a good connection with her. 
Then the ambulance arrived (took them way too long!) And after a few minutes, they decided that my grandma could stay, and there was no risk. 

So the evening we talked about it, and thanks to my grandma, everyone could laugh about it in the end. That's how nice she is. 

Cool story bro

Herspanic
  • Herspanic

Miss Teen Bacon 2013

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

Did you think people were actually going to read this?

Totts
  • Totts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

wow

did not read

haha love forum jerkyness

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

poor granny

that was funny story

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

DAFUQ

Persia-Gangsta
  • Persia-Gangsta

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

i read that srsly crazy story bro rly crazy xD

Lawking10
  • Lawking10

Snitch

• Members

True story

hen I looked at my grandma something I thought was funny popped up in my head.

I continued:
I went on:

Such a great read. Thanks for sharing this story with us. Ignore the people who are saying "Why would I read this!?".

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Lmao that's a terrible way to go..your granny cares about you a lot I guess

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:13 PM Edited by DeafMetal, 15 September 2013 - 05:14 PM.

Legitimately cool story bro.

SuccessPastaTime
  • SuccessPastaTime

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

Please don't do stuff like that to someone who you arn't sure how they'll react. For all you know, you could insight the next person to start a rally to ban video games...

R1C3W1N3
  • R1C3W1N3

Snitch

• Members

Wow!
Thank god everything is okay, lol though...

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

that actually was a cool story bro

is it real doe?

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Lol, sounds like a good commercial ad for GTA V

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

who's read?

1. not me

SP3CTR3
  • SP3CTR3

Puncher of Demons

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

you little jerk.... :lol:

Hodor Hodor
  • Hodor Hodor

HODOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Ecuador

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

Lol at the people who can't read are you In a rush or something and is that stopping you reading something that literally takes 30 seconds to read.
  • Beardless likes this

Grrrr
  • Grrrr

Drunk Russian

• Members

This is why 12 year old shouldn't play M rated games
  • boxmonster likes this

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

To be honest, the title made it seem like you were a 10 year who was influenced by GTA, and tried to shoot your Grandmother, or something. Lol, cool story though. (No sarcasm)

TheNextGTAprotag
  • TheNextGTAprotag

GTA fiend

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

y tha hell did u keel ur grandma???!!! this is de prob with video game vylens .. i hoope u get looked up in jaeel 4 this coz it is sik and rung 2 keel ur grandma!

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Such a great story, I really enjoyed reading it. :)

initium
  • initium

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

y tha hell did u keel ur grandma???!!! this is de prob with video game vylens .. i hoope u get looked up in jaeel 4 this coz it is sik and rung 2 keel ur grandma!

Cheers for that!

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

You lying f*ck. http://www.cnn.com/2...ther/index.html

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:28 PM