Photo

would you call this arcade-like or not?

70 replies to this topic
Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

I don't care if they change the driving physics but I would like to see that hard angle auto break go away. Not sure if driving skill for the character has anything too do with it or not, or if it can be toggled off in the options. And there were always differences in cars. Some were just better to stunt in, in fact these physics remind me that outside of drifting, stunting on a console could make a comeback. But drifting would be nice. And getting rid of the auto break should help that.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

i cant tell all i can see is some idiot sliding a car around doing donuts. its not like he was driving down a curvy road or anything.

grawitj
  • grawitj

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

It's actually muscle car..and as you all know, muscle cars always has a very good sliding, but in GTA V as we seen, sliding at the first good, but then directly get cuts and car get straight... which is okay... but YOu all know that sport cars has much better handling than muscle cars and you can imagine how horrible driving is with sport cars... well Arcade let me say.

Taz_78
  • Taz_78

People are bitchin bout cops in a cops and robbers game? ROTFL

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

I would suggest not trying to win the whiners over, because it simply won't work. You guys just add fuel to the fire.

I watched a vid where the player stole a buccaneer and took a corner and slid around it very similar to IV. That was good enough to hold me until I get my hands on it.

As far as damage, the map is F'in huge. How many times did you blast across Liberty City and had the car make it without looking like it was totaled?

How many times have you driving across San Andreas' map with one car?

With the cops being much more aggressive in V, doesn't any one think there might be reason(s) the cars are stronger?

kartel8
  • kartel8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

If you want realistic driving than go out of your house and go drive a car... oh wait sorry I forgot that you whiny little boys are still 12 years old...

Get you cock out of rockstars a**

kartel8
  • kartel8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

All you people defending every complaint made about the game have your cocks stuck up rockstars a** and this is coming from a gta fan

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 15 September 2013 - 04:50 PM.

If you want realistic driving than go out of your house and go drive a car... oh wait sorry I forgot that you whiny little boys are still 12 years old...

Get you cock out of rockstars a**

and this is what I meant with whiny little boys 

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

I liked IV's better. Much more realistic the way it built up and billowed out.

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

I didn't see any drifting at all in that video.

Thelord55924
  • Thelord55924

Leader of Da nang

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

I am not sure if its the player or not but the car is like on auto pilot or something everytime he drift it returns to how it was that's the only thing i hate other then that its perfect.

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

the fact that i dislike is that cars seem to accelerate incredibly fast, but it might just look like that

i will w8 this i play the game :p its probably fine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users