stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Looks really good to me!

El Tel
  • El Tel

The Truth is out there man, far out there.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

Ive still to find an explanation on what people mean by "arcadey"

Being able to turn into corners at high speeds without using the brake and not even crashing etc.

sh*t basically

You have clearly never met an Italian driver.

You've clearly never driven in real life.

Oh I drive. I just don't expect GTA, a game which has never had or striven for realistic driving, to have realistic driving. Doesn't mean it won't be fun.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

This handling controversy is really starting to get on my tits now; stop bitching about it and wait til you play, if you have played, and don't like it, give your copy to someone who will appreciate an evolution in the GTA series. 

I'm really not bothered if the cars don't get damaged as easily, and I'm sure the handling isn't that bad, to keep comparing it to crazy taxi is a joke, okay granted some of the gameplay videos I've seen have had me raising an eyebrow, like when Franklin backs up that cycle into an almost vertical wall of grass and easily walks backwards up it, that - granted is a little bit sh*t. 

But- f*ck it, this is GTAV people. my theory of why this bitching is so rampant is because all of you GTA (pre teen bitches) are having your gaming period over it whilst you wait for it to come out. you're all frustrated, almost sexually over a game. f*ckkkking hell. 
calm down, take some chill pills and relax the f*ck out. you're all f*cking boring at this point. I come here for some good discussion with my fellow GTA fans a couple days before release
I'm tired of you Saints Row bitches f*cking up this forum with topic after topic after topic.

Stop whinging about it you little pissants

this..

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

Wipex President Mike. I salute you.

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:47 PM Edited by snacker111, 15 September 2013 - 03:48 PM.

They need to improve suspension, weight distribution, and steering.

f*cking rockstar had to mess up the driving with the best game. How unfortunate.

SIGN THIS PETITION FOR ROCKSTAR TO CHANGE

https://www.change.o...andling-physics

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

If you want realistic driving than go out of your house and go drive a car... oh wait sorry I forgot that you whiny little boys are still 12 years old...

Lawking10
  • Lawking10

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Ive still to find an explanation on what people mean by "arcadey"

Being able to turn into corners at high speeds without using the brake and not even crashing etc.

sh*t basically

You have clearly never met an Italian driver.

You've clearly never driven in real life.

Oh I drive. I just don't expect GTA, a game which has never had or striven for realistic driving, to have realistic driving. Doesn't mean it won't be fun.

This. The driving in GTA V is perfect for me. Not it is somewhere in the middle of Midnight club LA and GTA IV I feel. The driving in GTA IV was awful, it felt like every vehicle you were driving controlled like a huge f*cking lorry. I'm glad to see rockstar listening to the majority by making the cars more float like. For those whining, just continue to whine, because Rockstar won't be changing anything. Most people who have played the game like the driving. Majority over minority.

• Wolfe19 likes this

Lawking10
  • Lawking10

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

f*cking rockstar had to mess up the driving with the best game. How unfortunate.

f*ck off.

• Wolfe19 likes this

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:51 PM Edited by Thisnamehasnotbeentaken, 15 September 2013 - 03:55 PM.

This handling controversy is really starting to get on my tits now; stop bitching about it and wait til you play, if you have played, and don't like it, give your copy to someone who will appreciate an evolution in the GTA series. 

I'm really not bothered if the cars don't get damaged as easily, and I'm sure the handling isn't that bad, to keep comparing it to crazy taxi is a joke, okay granted some of the gameplay videos I've seen have had me raising an eyebrow, like when Franklin backs up that cycle into an almost vertical wall of grass and easily walks backwards up it, that - granted is a little bit sh*t. 

But- f*ck it, this is GTAV people. my theory of why this bitching is so rampant is because all of you GTA (pre teen bitches) are having your gaming period over it whilst you wait for it to come out. you're all frustrated, almost sexually over a game. f*ckkkking hell. 
calm down, take some chill pills and relax the f*ck out. you're all f*cking boring at this point. I come here for some good discussion with my fellow GTA fans a couple days before release
I'm tired of you Saints Row bitches f*cking up this forum with topic after topic after topic.

this..

f*ck you, if you cant see how bad the driving physics are you are mentally f*ckin retarded you rockstar shill. Let people have viable complaints about design flaws. Are you the almighty f*ckin authority on this forum or some sh*t? no, so f*ck off.

Decardo
  • Decardo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

if you burnout to much your tires will pop 

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

f*ck off.

NOOB

Pantera2198
  • Pantera2198

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Enough of this sh*t. 

I m going to enjoy the game. 

Laying it to rest. 

Have fun replaying IV bitchesssssss

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

Oh neat another thread FULL of a bunch of whiny bitches. Toodle Loo on the next one.

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Winning Loser

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

this..

f*ck you, if you cant see how bad the driving physics are you are mentally f*ckin retarded you rockstar shill. Let people have viable complaints about design flaws. Are the the almighty f*ckin authority on this forum or some sh*t? no, so f*ck off.

nah mate you can turn that f*ck around and direct it up your arse, you joined an hour ago, I've been here over 10 years. 

• Wolfe19 likes this

slb97
  • slb97

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Looks really good to me!

lol

rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

this..

f*ck you, if you cant see how bad the driving physics are you are mentally f*ckin retarded you rockstar shill. Let people have viable complaints about design flaws. Are the the almighty f*ckin authority on this forum or some sh*t? no, so f*ck off.

Okay, so you need to calm down, we are talking about a video game here.  I'm not sure if you are aware of the difference between fact and opinion, but what you say here and your claims previously were all opinion.  There is no design 'flaw' in their handling system.  That is the way they initially designed the game to be like.  Calling someone retarded because they like a feature is pointless and shameful. If you have a viable complaint than that is your complaint.  I may like something that you hate.  I personally didn't like having such a difficult time getting around in GTA IV. I will like a more streamlined driving experience so I can focus on the game as a whole.  

I know that we don't all share the same views, but there is nothing necessary in such incivility.  Just avoid posting if you're going to do it with strict emotion, write your post and ask yourself, is this based off 100% logic? Just chill out and enjoy the game, if the driving physics take so much of this game away for you than I believe you put too much importance into one feature in such a large game. 

• Wolfe19 likes this

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

Is the person playing asjusting the camera or is it auto

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Whoever thinks that is realistic is just retarded, ARCADEY is the perfect word to describe the driving in V. The driving in IV was way better & taking sharp break neck turns took skill and perfect braking before the turn. 

• HoleInTheSky likes this

rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Whoever thinks that is realistic is just retarded, ARCADEY is the perfect word to describe the driving in V. The driving in IV was way better & taking sharp break neck turns took skill and perfect braking before the turn. 

Here my post applies to you too, and you need to read the difference between fact and opinion refer to the post below.

this..

Okay, so you need to calm down, we are talking about a video game here.  I'm not sure if you are aware of the difference between fact and opinion, but what you say here and your claims previously were all opinion.  There is no design 'flaw' in their handling system.  That is the way they initially designed the game to be like.  Calling someone retarded because they like a feature is pointless and shameful. If you have a viable complaint than that is your complaint.  I may like something that you hate.  I personally didn't like having such a difficult time getting around in GTA IV. I will like a more streamlined driving experience so I can focus on the game as a whole.  

I know that we don't all share the same views, but there is nothing necessary in such incivility.  Just avoid posting if you're going to do it with strict emotion, write your post and ask yourself, is this based off 100% logic? Just chill out and enjoy the game, if the driving physics take so much of this game away for you than I believe you put too much importance into one feature in such a large game. 

Blitzkriegboom2
  • Blitzkriegboom2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by Blitzkriegboom2, 15 September 2013 - 04:03 PM.

so you want boring, slow driving like GTA 4 which makes you wanna rip your eyes out? okay..

No, I'd like exciting, challenging and fresh driving like GTA4 which makes you feel badass every time you pull of a cool stunt.

GTA4 was not "slow", you just can't drive. You may as well say a third person shooter has no guns because you don't know how to press the fire button.

your judging from leaks though? i have yet to see footage of someone driving a normal standard car. the leaks show super cars, which have the best traction of all cars so of course there gonna be like that. theres even a traction stat for each car

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Winning Loser

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

All these people bitching need to change their tampons I think they have toxic shock syndrome

• Blitzkriegboom2 likes this

GTAfattyjuice
  • GTAfattyjuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

It is too arcadey for ME, but i'm from a sim racing background and race in RL too, so I do appreciate i'm not the generic audience they are aiming at. GTA for me is a break from sim racing, so I loved IV and was genuinely surprised they made the handling as they did, considering the casual gamers who would find it frustrating (braking and weight transfer isn't that hard to master!)

Im not judging V until I drive it, I would of loved it to stay as it was in IV but im prepared for change - thats life. As long as its not like Burnout/NFS etc then im happy. How everyone is making judgements without playing it is beyond me  :blink:

• Wolfe19 likes this

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

this..

Pretty sure driving around is a huge part of the game and takes up the vast majority of most peoples time in gta. Now, as you can see, the driving is clearly quite sh*t from the huge plethora of leaked vids so I think my disappointment is justified. If you like driving that's even worse than san andreas than power to ya I guess. Oh, and my "incivility" is no worse than the majority of people on this forum anyway so, meh.

Blitzkriegboom2
  • Blitzkriegboom2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

they changed the driving physics because of how many people complained about IV driving. they are catering the MAJORITY not the minority that liked IV's driving

Cylon
  • Cylon

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

Awesome that they went the NFS way with handling and damage.

I'll still get the game, then I will get it again for the PC and mod the hell out of it. Driving/damage mod will be the first thing modders will release.

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Winning Loser

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

Boy-Crying-With-Ice-Cream-007.jpg
^ all of you people complaining that have yet to play the game.

• KillaDanny likes this

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

People expect the game to be the most realistic game ever. And so far this is in my opinion the best GTA I'm it's series. It's just so much to do. While you guys throw a temper tantrum on the driving (which isn't even bad) I will be shooting at cops.

And all the vehicles drive different in my eyes. A truck is heavier, so it harder to turn ect, and a super car is more light and agilitated which is more easier to drive. Also Franklins driving skills are superb. Notice that when michael is driving, it's not as fastpaced and skilled. Study the game people and stop bitching and complaining..
  • Joey OMG likes this

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

they changed the driving physics because of how many people complained about IV driving. they are catering the MAJORITY not the minority that liked IV's driving

yeah gta iv driving physics were boring, cars felt slow as hell and the cars slided so easily it was annoying, only thing good about it were the destruction physics but the handling... so boring. Not saying I like arcadey handling much either but I won't judge a game who isn't even out (and I won't trust the word of angry 12 year old who never played the game)

rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

this..

Pretty sure driving around is a huge part of the game and takes up the vast majority of most peoples time in gta. Now, as you can see, the driving is clearly quite sh*t from the huge plethora of leaked vids so I think my disappointment is justified. If you like driving that's even worse than san andreas than power to ya I guess. Oh, and my "incivility" is no worse than the majority of people on this forum anyway so, meh.

So if people are worse does that justify doing it to others? There is no emotion in a true debate, just facts and persuasion.  Now, I suppose that you didn't read my post because the bolded statement is clearly once again an opinion. I get it that the driving certainly isn't realistic, but in no way does unrealistic physics make a game not fun.  I agree that the majority of the game is driving, thats why when driving in IV was so frustrating, it made the game frustrating and hard to keep on for hours at a time.  Your disappointment is justified in the fact that you are disappointed. However a majority of players who first picked up GTA IV were begging for the handling system in SA be more implemented into their schematics.  

Your opinion is yours alone, I like the fact that getting around such a huge map isn't going to be such a hassle.  Sure it will break a bit of realism, but I would much rather have the smoothness of getting from A to B than to fail a mission because I did a 720 degree spin after getting hit by taxi. 

assmillk
  • assmillk

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Im so sick of the complaining around here.  People who constantly complain on these forums are giving such a bad rep to this site.  Guaranteed a month after V's release, people will be so used to the new driving that they will be in love with it and IV will feel like total sh*t.  Just watch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users