Photo

GTA VCS Soundtrack help!

1 reply to this topic
hoskins bobish
  • hoskins bobish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hey guys, first time posting on this site (I think?)

Anyway here goes:

Basically I've been trying to collect all the GTA Radio from all the past games to load onto my 360 so I can listen to it when I play GTA V (!!33 hours now!!) :rampage: :panic: :lol:

I've managed to get nearly all of it however I'm having trouble with a few of the soundtracks.. Basically I need to get LCS, VCS & the EFLC soundtracks but I can only find them in two forms:

- As huge gamerip single tracks (i.e: 1 station is a huge hour long track)

or 

- As playlists people have compiled out of original versions of the tracks that appear ingame but minus the hilarious adverts and DJ banter.

I just want to find versions that appear as individual tracks which you can skip through, but also have the Adverts and DJ banter intact.

Looked all over the place but not having much luck, if anyone on here can point me in the right direction or help me out I'd be massively appreciative!

Cheers :D

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:06 AM Edited by radioman, 16 September 2013 - 08:07 AM.

Just use the MFAudio program(it works for ALL the PS2 versions-except SA (for that you would need the SA Radio Program). For IV and EFLC, Spark IV OR Open IV programs work great-and best of all for SA, IV, and EFLC the tracks are individual files. For the rest, just use a program like Freecorder OR MP3 Magic to split the tracks how you like. This is for PERSONAL USE ONLY and ONLY IF you have a LEGAL game copy. 

Here is proof it is legal for Personal use:

§ 1008. Prohibition on certain infringement actions

No action may be brought under this title alleging infringement of copyright based on the manufacture, importation, or distribution of a digital audio recording device, a digital audio recording medium, an analog recording device, or an analog recording medium, or based on the noncommercial use by a consumer of such a device or medium for making digital musical recordings or analog musical recordings

basically, that it is the same as recording from/to cassettes, recording from Records(LP's), recording from the radio, etc. Here is the source of the copyright law: http://applian.com/s...legal#copyright

That is as far as I can go into this without violating forum rules, as the forums has a strict no Warez policy. Just don't share any of the files on here nor ask for them and you will be good. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users