Photo

GTA LCS Soundtrack help!

2 replies to this topic
hoskins bobish
  • hoskins bobish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

Hey guys, first time posting on this site (I think?)

Anyway here goes:

Basically I've been trying to collect all the GTA Radio from all the past games to load onto my 360 so I can listen to it when I play GTA V (!!33 hours now!!) :rampage: :panic: :lol:

I've managed to get nearly all of it however I'm having trouble with a few of the soundtracks.. Basically I need to get LCS, VCS & the EFLC soundtracks but I can only find them in two forms:

- As huge gamerip single tracks (i.e: 1 station is a huge hour long track)

or 

- As playlists people have compiled out of original versions of the tracks that appear ingame but minus the hilarious adverts and DJ banter.

I just want to find versions that appear as individual tracks which you can skip through, but also have the Adverts and DJ banter intact.

Looked all over the place but not having much luck, if anyone on here can point me in the right direction or help me out I'd be massively appreciative!

Cheers :D

Silent
  • Silent

Smarter than a firm with my "know-it-all" behaviour

• Modding Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

There is no such versions unless someone makes them. All the game's you've been asking about have radios as single streams so there's no official version with tracks split.

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

Well, you can split tracks yourself creating CUE sheet (there's some compilers in WEB) & then splitting file (according to to cue sheet; wav format recommended) with xrecode or some other cue splitter.

As an alternative you can use some audio editing software (like audacity or http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/) to split tracks & then encode tracks (from wav to mp3 or some other lossy format) using xrecode, aimp or something else.

Also there's mp3DirectCut if you don't want to decode/encode files.

Ofcourse there will be some quality loss & it requires quite a lot of time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users