Custom Licence Plate?

49 replies to this topic
KlyNeR
  • KlyNeR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hi,

I am currently about 15 Hours into the game and have completed it around 30%.

One of the rumours was that you can put custom texts to the licence plates of the cars. But I couldn't really find that. At LS Customs you only can mod the design of the plate but not the text it self.

Since there are a lot of people here who are currently playing it, I have to ask if you have seen that function somewhere?

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Now this is a good question. I have not heard anything about this since leaked play started.

This would be a good example of how Rockstar lies to us if it is not in. The said custom plates are in but if they meant just the fa**ot design and not the letters that is very misleading and is as bad as a bold face lie.

daniel-hayman
  • daniel-hayman

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

Wouldn't be the first lie. I'm sure they said we could drive trains too and that seems unlikely from what I've seen so far. Same with the police system. You still get a star if you kill somebody with absolutely NOBODY around.

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

Wouldn't be the first lie. I'm sure they said we could drive trains too and that seems unlikely from what I've seen so far. Same with the police system. You still get a star if you kill somebody with absolutely NOBODY around.

You do? That really sucks. Even RDR had to have a witness to get a bounty. Are you sure about that?

bmc1808
  • bmc1808

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

That's annoying, I was hoping the new wanted system would fix this.

UnHipClown420
  • UnHipClown420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

That's not always true. Ive seen leaked gameplay of peds being killed, and the player didnt get any stars for it.

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:02 PM Edited by Lanzfeld113, 15 September 2013 - 01:02 PM.

I'm starting to think that Cockstar has gone the way of big business. They don't give a sh*t about fanbase and just lie to sell us crap.

Grand Theft Auto TOM
  • Grand Theft Auto TOM

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

I'm starting to think that Cockstar has gone the way of big business. They don't give a sh*t about fanbase and just lie to sell us crap.

Only because of a few things? Please go kill yourself, dude. I mean, of course they care about their fanbase. But don't expect that they can do everything we want, especially looking to what they've brought us now. There are so many new features, they just can't put in EVERY SINGLE FEATURE.

Of course GTA V is not perfect, everyone knows that. I do that as well. But let's not judge on a few things that aren't even important. Getting sick of you whiners.

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

They could have easily cranked out a sub par game, that most of us would've bought, but they didnt they spent 265 Million Dollars to make a great game for us!  Stop hating R* or go play saints row.

• xChaos Reigns likes this

dyz
  • dyz

GTA For Life!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

Hi,

One of the rumours was that you can put custom texts to the licence plates of the cars. But I couldn't really find that. At LS Customs you only can mod the design of the plate but not the text it self.

Since there are a lot of people here who are currently playing it, I have to ask if you have seen that function somewhere?

Have you been to any fast food places??? 

Grand Theft Auto TOM
  • Grand Theft Auto TOM

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

It's not that it isn't in there you dumbf*ck. Its that they said that it was and they BOLD FACE LIE.

I give you and your dumb children and fat wife cancer for your dumb ass posting.

Now tell me when they have promised those things? Yes, they said the wanted system would be improved, but they haven't shared much details about it. So, they haven't lied at all, because they didn't tell us enough.

Oh and by the way, I'm gay. So women? Not for me. So please go back to your hole and stay there until you act more like an adult instead of acting like a child.

KlyNeR
  • KlyNeR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

Hi,

Have you been to any fast food places??? 

No

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

Well thats hard to say.. most of the time a ped sees it and phones the police, i've taken out peds (With melee i might add!) in alleys with no one close by and didn't get a wanted level at all.

mattmason55
  • mattmason55

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

If you can make custom plates, better not be restrictions on what words you can use, being the immature little 15 year old I am :3

daniel-hayman
  • daniel-hayman

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:04 PM Edited by daniel-hayman, 15 September 2013 - 02:05 PM.

Well thats hard to say.. most of the time a ped sees it and phones the police, i've taken out peds (With melee i might add!) in alleys with no one close by and didn't get a wanted level at all.

Yeah I should've elaborated a bit more, it definitely doesn't happen all the time but I've definitely seen it happen a few times in streams. 

ArcherTheGreat
  • ArcherTheGreat

Master Chief's Backseat Driver

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

Im gonna engrave BADPHYSICS on my license plate as a joke

groovymood
  • groovymood

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Maybe you can have custom plates only when you buy a new car?

CyberOps
  • CyberOps

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

According to the Bradygames Guide you need to download the Ifruit app to create customized license plates

image.jpg

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

According to the Bradygames Guide you need to download the Ifruit app to create customized license plates

Uh...doesn't the guide say "There are no personalisation options available?" According to your screenshot, anyway.

Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

People without ipad/pod/smartphone are f*cked.

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

Uh...doesn't the guide say "There are no personalisation options available?" According to your screenshot, anyway.

Looks like the customisation is just the colour according to that screen shot :(

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Are you f*cking blind? Read it properly.

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:27 PM Edited by Cilogy, 15 September 2013 - 03:27 PM.

image.jpg

Ugh.

I'll download it, but I mean come on R*, give us the full game we paid for. All features included.

Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

I hope they dont charge money for the freakin app.

Don_Corleone
  • Don_Corleone

Carpe Diem

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

They probably said 'customize license plates'

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

Did you? It gives you the colour choices and then says "There are no personalisation options available".

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

Am I blind? Why don't you give it a read?

"There are no personalisation options available. You must download the iFruit app for your personal smartphone or tablet to modify your car and create customised license plates."

If they do let you customise the text on the plate, it should say "There are no personalisation options available until you download the iFruit app."

Common sense dictates.

Savo7en
  • Savo7en

Prankster

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

if you cant create your own number plate then i'm cancelling my pre-order

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Did you? It gives you the colour choices and then says "There are no personalisation options available".

Read the bit after that :sui:

It says download the app to customize and create your license plate.

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-States

if you cant create your own number plate then i'm cancelling my pre-order

Your loss.

• xChaos Reigns likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users