Photo

Anybody else unimpressed with leaked gameplay? [NO SPOILER]

19 replies to this topic
Mr. Madness
  • Mr. Madness

Beating the odds and dead horses

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:18 PM

There's just something about the gameplay that doesn't appeal to me. I'm pretty sure it's the lack of chaos like we had access to in GTA IV. Graphics look outstanding, but only from a distance. The countryside graphics don't look like they were worked on as much as that of Los Santos. Lastly, the car crashes and mechanics are just so unrealistic...... Other than that, the whole map looks amazing from the sky, and there is an infinity of places to travel to. Will still purchase GTA V, just a bit disappointed though. What do you think?

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

It is a shame that they seemed to just make the countryside quickly and from what ive seen its like they just did it without putting much effort into the detail, Los Santos on the other hand is really detailed.

Yes its dissapointing but what can you do.

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

I haven't seen anything so I can't judge as of yet..

Suarez7
  • Suarez7

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

Just me that thinks it doesn't really feel like GTA?

Plus the mountainous/countryside areas look ridiculous in my opinion, not realistic at all.

sredzkioner
  • sredzkioner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

Your guys are all lost, and clearly have never been to southern cali, the games looks amazing, prolly doesnt have all the features like how when red dead got leaked early 

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hum, I didn't see any of the problems you mentionned there. And, please notice that these are videos. Usually, the game always look better once you have it.

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

1) The countryside looks beautiful. 2) You haven't played the game. 3) The car mechanics look awesome.

• Fallout3 and weidncol like this

BenL19
  • BenL19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Car physics are actually very realistic haha, simple fact is that gta iv car physics are unrealistic. Your average sedan's suspension doesn't raise a whole metre from the wheel in real life, so therefore it doesn't in gta v, but it does in gta iv which makes that game hidiously unrealistic lol.

Obviously you have never driven a car.

Snoochie_Boochies
  • Snoochie_Boochies

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

Everything I've seen so far has only increased my hype for this game.  It looks amazing, and I have no idea why everyone keeps complaining about what so far looks like the most amazing game i'll have ever played in about 48 hours time.  The driving looks awesome, the world looks stunning, and the graphics overall are better than any game i've seen for the current gen.  The countryside doesn't look rushed at all, and if you believe it does, go back and play ES Oblivion and compare the forest to that of GTA V.  Go back and play IV and then compare it to the graphics so far.  IT looks like they are in completely different generations of consoles. I cannot wait for this amazing, incredibly gorgeous looking game, and if you're that hard to please, I truly feel sorry for you.

• weidncol likes this

Powner811
  • Powner811

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Another troll topic.

weidncol
  • weidncol

World Trade Center Mod Facebook Page Admin

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

I can't believe you guys are judging this game just based off what you've seen. You haven't even played it yet so I wouldn't be talking trash about it yet.

• burner12 likes this

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

you people have seen sh*t of the countryside if you think it wasn't worked on. The parts I've seen were great, lots of detail everywhere.

CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

The countryside does look smaller than i imagined but it looks as detailed as it can be for me personally. How detailed do you exactly want it to be?

Snoochie_Boochies
  • Snoochie_Boochies

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

The countryside does look smaller than i imagined but it looks as detailed as it can be for me personally. How detailed do you exactly want it to be?

Some people you just can't please.  They will bitch about every little thing they can find in a game that is otherwise incredible because they can't just be happy and accept something.  When Skyrim came out the internet was full of people ranting about how the rocks didn't look real, and that the leaves on the trees weren't realistic enough and all that. 

Obilisk
  • Obilisk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

I do say the water graphics are going to be detailed, a bit like the graphics in Just Cause 2.

weidncol
  • weidncol

World Trade Center Mod Facebook Page Admin

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

Also, for those complaining about car mechanics: Each character drives differently. Franklin has the "arcade" feel so he can stop fast, has the better grip and can turn faster. The rest, handle like GTA IV except the car is planted on the ground more. Just keep that in mind. 

sredzkioner
  • sredzkioner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

The game looks crazy, the open area, the mountains, the wooded areas all looks amazing i have no complaints even after watching thebfootage 

GtaMan145
  • GtaMan145

The Tract.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

Me and many people around the globe are playing this game you wont be unimpressed the footage on youtube does the game no justice

Suarez7
  • Suarez7

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by Suarez7, 15 September 2013 - 08:40 PM.

The city looks good (apart from the fact there's f*ck all interiors) but the bits around the city look stupid:

http://www.apptuts.c...-V-Vinewood.jpg

http://cdn.medialib....781_fit_620.jpg

Roderick875
  • Roderick875

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

I sort of felt like this too, but I don't want to pass judgement until I actually get my hands on the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users