Photo

Early Players: Rumble Effect?

56 replies to this topic
Bobbyleez
  • Bobbyleez

MARK NUTT!!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

Does someone have an answer to the question?

Hoping it's the same as Max Payne 3, that was perfect!

BaneRises
  • BaneRises

A R* of mystery and power.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:09 AM Edited by BaneRises, 15 September 2013 - 09:10 AM.

At first the rumble effect is going to be kind of jarring because like you said, it was kind of low in GTA4. Its definitely turned up in this game, especially when in a vehicle. 

I'm talking from experience of coarse.

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

AndreyK, it's clear you're a douche. All you did this entire time is hijack the thread with a petty argument then call everyone who argued back "butthurt". Then the best part was when you got straightened out you tried to act like you didn't start the argument by saying things like "Let's end this already, jeez." 

Go back to 4chan if you can't handle a simple question without starting childish arguments.

OT: I would answer this question but my friend's controller, the one who has the game, has a dead motor in it. Sorry man.

• Flight180Victm likes this

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

AndreyK, it's clear you're a douche. All you did this entire time is hijack the thread with a petty argument then call everyone who argued back "butthurt". Then the best part was when you got straightened out you tried to act like you didn't start the argument by saying things like "Let's end this already, jeez." 

Go back to 4chan if you can't handle a simple question without starting childish arguments.

OT: I would answer this question but my friend's controller, the one who has the game, has a dead motor in it. Sorry man.

Seriously, I stopped 5 minutes ago and had no incentives to come back, so just leave me alone. Or do you just want to win every argument to feel right? Seriously, shut the f*ck up, nobody needs you to stretch this out any longer, dumb f*ck. And I didn't start anything, everyone got offended because I didn't understand what "rumble" meant due to most using "vibration" now.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

This. AndreyK, I'm done arguing with your dumbass.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:15 AM Edited by Flight180Victm, 15 September 2013 - 09:15 AM.

And one more thing, YOU are the one who brought up the 9/11 thing, not me.

Bobbyleez
  • Bobbyleez

MARK NUTT!!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

AndreyK wasn't the one who brought back the topic when it was at the bottom of the page, was he?

Whoever did was the douchebag, we were done here.

FranklinsHomieLamar
  • FranklinsHomieLamar

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

It has, even when you driving around corners...its basicly rumbling all the time, and thats why i turned it off

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Now that he's done being pissy the answer to the question was lost in AndreyK's asshattery. Yes, OP, there is a rumble feature. The person stated it was quite jarring compared to GTA IV.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Do you really feel the need to continue this? I brought up the 9/11 thing, but you were suddenly so pissed about it and started screaming rape at me. Just shut up, you dumb f*ck, the argument is stopped, stop dragging this out. I get it, you like to always be right, but nobody gives a sh*t, shut your f*cking ass up.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

Now that he's done being pissy the answer to the question was lost in AndreyK's asshattery. Yes, OP, there is a rumble feature. The person stated it was quite jarring compared to GTA IV.

Just shut up about it, you dumb c*nt, nobody gives a sh*t, leave me alone.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

Do you really feel the need to continue this? I brought up the 9/11 thing, but you were suddenly so pissed about it and started screaming rape at me. Just shut up, you dumb f*ck, the argument is stopped, stop dragging this out. I get it, you like to always be right, but nobody gives a sh*t, shut your f*cking ass up.

:facedesk:

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

At first the rumble effect is going to be kind of jarring because like you said, it was kind of low in GTA4. Its definitely turned up in this game, especially when in a vehicle. 

I'm talking from experience of coarse.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

:facedesk:

Oh my f*ck, why do you like dragging this on so much?

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

If you want it to stop then stop coming back to argue back. What is more hypocritical than leaving a discussion then going back to it to say leave me alone to people commenting on your behavior? Nothing, that's what.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

If you want it to stop then stop coming back to argue back. What is more hypocritical than leaving a discussion then going back to it to say leave me alone to people commenting on your behavior? Nothing, that's what.

I don't care, but you are a hypocrite as well. If you don't like this argument, stop stretching it out, dumb f*ck dick.

BaneRises
  • BaneRises

A R* of mystery and power.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

I believe that everything has it's purpose. My fellow GTA fans, what is the purpose of this argument?

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

I don't care, but you are a hypocrite as well. If you don't like this argument, stop stretching it out, dumb f*ck dick.

You see, I'm not a hypocrite. I never said I didn't like it, I'm getting quite a kick out of it indeed. It's obvious you're not mature enough to handle sh*t you started. I'll tell you what, I'll appease you. You can have the last word since it's so important. I won't reply back and make you look like more of a fool or even make another comment in this thread. I'll just watch.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

I believe that everything has it's purpose. My fellow GTA fans, what is the purpose of this argument?

There isn't a purpose. But I do wonder where are the mods when we need them. Oh no, now AndreyK is gonna say i'm dragging this on when he doesn't realize he's the one dragging it on...

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

There isn't a purpose. But I do wonder where are the mods when we need them. Oh no, now AndreyK is gonna say i'm dragging this on when he doesn't realize he's the one dragging it on...

Okay, you realise you can just shut up yourself?

You see, I'm not a hypocrite. I never said I didn't like it, I'm getting quite a kick out of it indeed. It's obvious you're not mature enough to handle sh*t you started. I'll tell you what, I'll appease you. You can have the last word since it's so important. I won't reply back and make you look like more of a fool or even make another comment in this thread. I'll just watch.

f*ck your dick, busta.

• Twiggy123 likes this

Bobbyleez
  • Bobbyleez

MARK NUTT!!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

You both are, there isn't one of you whose better than the other here, is it so hard to just leave this topic without coming back "to check what he replied"?

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

You both are, there isn't one of you whose better than the other here, is it so hard to just leave this topic without coming back "to check what he replied"?

Okay.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

Okay, you realise you can just shut up yourself?

f*ck your dick, busta.

But you won't stop either. Just like Twiggy said, you have to have the last comment. Such a f*cking hypocrite.

Bobbyleez
  • Bobbyleez

MARK NUTT!!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

Flight180Victim

What do you think your doing, as an outsider POV, you're doing the exact same.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:38 AM Edited by Flight180Victm, 15 September 2013 - 09:39 AM.

Flight180Victim

Listen, I know I am. But it's just kinda funny seeing how long I can keep pissing him off. He's like a little 12 year old on call of duty who's getting beat and sh*t talked to, and he can't handle it. I can just picture him screaming at his monitor. I'll stop now, but...it was fun while it lasted. ;)

Bobbyleez
  • Bobbyleez

MARK NUTT!!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

Flight180Victim

Listen, I know I am. But it's just kinda funny seeing how long I can keep pissing him off. He's like a little 12 year old on call of duty who's getting beat and sh*t talked to, and he can't handle it. I can just picture him screaming at his monitor. I'll stop now, but...it was fun while it lasted. ;)

No, no it wasn't. "seeing how long I can keep pissing him off" is just making you look like the more immature one here.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

Flight180Victim

No, no it wasn't. "seeing how long I can keep pissing him off" is just making you look like the more immature one here.

Dude, stop riding his dick and just let it go. I finally did, how about you??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users