Photo

I'm loving what i'm seeing

42 replies to this topic
JustinZS
  • JustinZS

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

So, in a gameplay video, there was a guy robbing a jet, the cops shot the engine and bam, he went REAL fast to the ocean and jumped out, instead, like in GTA IV, seeing only the thick water surface, you could SEE THE JET FALLING, AND HITTING A HUGE ROCK.

Ok, i was so pumped, then i see this guy fighting some cops, and it just feels so smooth and natural, you can even feel the crunch! Now imagine how it will be when using a knife.

I really can't stand the waiting, and i'm getting it until 21 OCT.

SpaceSquid
  • SpaceSquid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

Why so late?

JustinZS
  • JustinZS

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

Its my 12th birthday, and i meant 12.  :)

• DBZMUSICBOY01 likes this

DBZMUSICBOY01
  • DBZMUSICBOY01

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:37 AM

too cute because....I believe 12 year olds are annoying 

JustinZS
  • JustinZS

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

Most of them.

lowpayne1911
  • lowpayne1911

Pain in the butt!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:46 AM Edited by lowpayne1911, 15 September 2013 - 06:46 AM.

When GTA VII comes out, you will understand our pain.

tumblr_mbgcbsHYts1riqizno1_500.gif

• oblivionskate and Malndor like this

JustinZS
  • JustinZS

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:49 AM

[heavy breathing]

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:50 AM

Its my 12th birthday, and i meant 12.   :)

Sweet, I am getting the game on my 14th.

JustinZS
  • JustinZS

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:52 AM

Awesome :D

Luiisjoseda
  • Luiisjoseda

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

13 year old with that signature is why I don't like where humanity is headed.

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

So, in a gameplay video, there was a guy robbing a jet, the cops shot the engine and bam, he went REAL fast to the ocean and jumped out, instead, like in GTA IV, seeing only the thick water surface, you could SEE THE JET FALLING, AND HITTING A HUGE ROCK.

Ok, i was so pumped, then i see this guy fighting some cops, and it just feels so smooth and natural, you can even feel the crunch! Now imagine how it will be when using a knife.

Sounds bad ass, damn, your only gonna turn 12? jesus, so I'm assuming you were conceived around when GTA III first came out? lol my freaking dog is older than you.

JustinZS
  • JustinZS

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

Sounds bad ass, damn, your only gonna turn 12? jesus, so I'm assuming you were conceived around when GTA III first came out? lol my freaking dog is older than you.

So...? Your point is?

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

So, because I like gangsta rap, you are losing all faith in humanity? Grow up.

And? So what if he is only turning 12? So far, I have seen quite a few posts from him that showed that he is perfectly sound and is more mature than, say, you. As long as those both stay true, I think there should be no problem.

Also, *you're.

• JustinZS likes this

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

no point.. well it is a rated M game... lol.

JustinZS
  • JustinZS

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

And? So what if he is only turning 12? So far, I have seen quite a few posts from him that showed that he is perfectly sound and is more mature than, say, you. As long as those both stay true, I think there should be no problem.

Also, *you're.

Thanks dude.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

no point.. well it is a rated M game... lol.

And? As long as his mindset is mature enough, once again, there should be no problem.

Also, *you're.

Thanks dude.

:3

• JustinZS likes this

JustinZS
  • JustinZS

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

Gotta go.

dragonisinogard
  • dragonisinogard

Dragonisinogard

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

Actually M for Mature just means that a Parent has to buy it for you instead just like with Alcohol in Texas and some other states you can drink at any age as long as your Parent is with you and approves. Also congrats to OP for such a awesome birthday date but mine is better October 17th! I am getting this as a early birthday present alongside Assassins Creed 4 CE, Watchdogs CE, and WWE 2k14 Phenom Edition. I know about the M rating because when I pre-ordered San Andreas my mom was needed for me to pick it up I am so glad I don't have to do that now.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

Gotta go.

This is a forum, not a chat room. You don't have to announce it.

• JustinZS likes this

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:05 AM

Gotta go.

Mature mindset.. when someone can't differentiate between a forum and a chatroom, that's a kid for ya.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

Gotta go.

Mature mindset.. when someone can't differentiate between a forum and a chatroom, that's a kid for ya.

No, he probably just doesn't understand internet that much, that has nothing to do with maturity. Also, you joined less than an hour ago, nobody is listening to what you have to say because you are obviously a troll.

MiraKanon
  • MiraKanon

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

If only we could talk to these kids parents, educate them, that these games arnt for children.
  • iEatzNiggletz likes this

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

If only we could talk to these kids parents, educate them, that these games arnt for children.

Or maybe his parents are aware of the game's contents and know that their child is mature enough for this.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:13 AM Edited by serimos6, 15 September 2013 - 07:14 AM.

Umm OP, did you copy my topic? 

http://gtaforums.com...entry1063327179

Please explain how your post is so close to mine, posted at the same time? Mine got only a few views but no replies lol.... 

Why do people copy other's topics for everything in them?

Oh hey look you even commented on my post: 

JustinZS, on 14 Sept 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

Someone pm the link too, i saw one very similiar, but i wanna see it  :D

Dude admit it, you're busted.

dragonisinogard
  • dragonisinogard

Dragonisinogard

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

How do you figure these games aren't for children? I have been playing video games since I was 5 I am going on 24. Some of my earliest games were Leisure Suit Larry, Doom, Hexen, Castle Wolfenstien and Duke Nukem among others. I am perfectly normal  I have played every Grand Theft Auto despite the first one being released when I was only 8.

• flyingmonkey97 likes this

MiraKanon
  • MiraKanon

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

Please explain how your post is so close to mine, posted at the same time? Mine got only a few views but no replies lol.... 

I belive this shows how mature he is

dragonisinogard
  • dragonisinogard

Dragonisinogard

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

That was posted while I was writing mine and yes that is a little bit creepy so maybe he shouldn't be playing the games, who knows maybe he will start thinking he's Micheal and go rob banks.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:17 AM Edited by AndreyK, 15 September 2013 - 07:19 AM.

I belive this shows how mature he is

Okay, so he made a thread that is very similar to another thread and the starter of the other thread is butthurt about it.

Both you and the starter of the other thread are some of the most immature people here, while Justin is one of the most mature. I mean, you keep trying to find any excuse to call him immature, which is incredibly immature and biased. Stereotype breaker much?

How do you figure these games aren't for children? I have been playing video games since I was 5 I am going on 24. Some of my earliest games were Leisure Suit Larry, Doom, Hexen, Castle Wolfenstien and Duke Nukem among others. I am perfectly normal  I have played every Grand Theft Auto despite the first one being released when I was only 8.

That's what I keep trying to tell them.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

That was posted while I was writing mine and yes that is a little bit creepy so maybe he shouldn't be playing the games, who knows maybe he will start thinking he's Micheal and go rob banks.

How come you didn't start thinking you're Duke Nukem and started shooting sh*t up and tipping off strippers?

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:22 AM Edited by serimos6, 15 September 2013 - 07:23 AM.

I'm not "butt hurt" (Anyone who actually uses that term almost gives their age away immediately), just astonished people actually do this kind of thing, because i was pretty sure it was going on on these forums, but obviously now im 100% positive, and it's ridiculously annoying. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users