» «
Photo

Let be base all driving physics while using the character with best dr

24 replies to this topic
Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:01 AM Edited by Technetic, 15 September 2013 - 06:02 AM.

driving skills.

So many tears from laughing...

I dont understand....i really dont...

"WTF , WHY DOES THE CAR HANDLE LIKE ITS BEING RACED BY A PROFESSIONAL?"

" This is so unrealistic, hes DRIVING SO PERFECT! .... f*ck COCKSTAR"

You know what........Yes..

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Cancel thy pre orders...

Online will be so much better without simple jacks that cant use common sense.

20080802_stiller.jpg

• Romario likes this

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

The picture made it worth it. Simple Jack needs to be in the DLC. 

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:05 AM

The fact that one character makes cars magically handle better is already completely goddamn stupid.

SO yeah, we will criticize this game for being completely goddamn stupid when it comes to vehicular physics.

Also gotta love how all the defenders of this game cannot articulate themselves in a decent manner whatsoever.

• Arch3rAc3 likes this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

Also gotta love how all the defenders of this game cannot articulate themselves in a decent manner whatsoever.

You ...Whu ...Do I ...Is this ...

f*ck it.

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:09 AM

Say what you want about me.

Unlike the defenders of this game, I care enough to actually use correct grammar, spelling and I don't slather my posts in endless curse words like a wannbe tough guy, nor do I throw an apoplectic fit as soon as some disagrees with me. Seriously, every person defending this game sounds like a 12-year-old with intense anger issues.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:11 AM

Unlike the defenders of this game, I care enough to actually use correct grammar, spelling and I don't slather my posts in endless curse words like a wannbe tough guy, nor do I throw an apoplectic fit as soon as some disagrees with me. Seriously, every person defending this game sounds like a 12-year-old with intense anger issues.

You may not use curse words, but you sure know how to sound insulting (And insecure, judging by your go-to offenses).

Romario
  • Romario

Prankster

• Members

The fact that one character makes cars magically handle better is already completely goddamn stupid.

SO yeah, we will criticize this game for being completely goddamn stupid when it comes to vehicular physics.

No, you are.

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Peon

• Members

On the other hand, this is not English class, it's the internet. One's spelling and grammar means jack here.

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:13 AM

= Butthurt PC player that won't be playing GTA V untill GTA VI comes out for the next generation consoles.

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:14 AM

You may not use curse words, but you sure know how to sound insulting (And insecure, judging by your go-to offenses).

When half the forum is willing to jump down your throat while screaming badly-written profanity at you, you sure get offensive.

But I'm being offensive, I'm pointing out how half of this forum is incredibly childish.

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Trick

• Members

You may not "slather" your posts with curse words, but you sure do a damn good job at making yourself sound like a jackass by your word choice. 

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

hwat? unless im high... which i am... when did i ever go into your thread to or slather your post/?

defenders?

We like to be called fans/supporters... Its what separates us from CHILDREN like yourselves. We dont just turn on a developer when something has gone wrong, they have given us a list of amazing titles, and 1 f*ck up makes you turn your back on them and call em out?....

f*ck is the matter with you people.

• Arch3rAc3 likes this

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:15 AM

= Butthurt PC player that won't be playing GTA V untill GTA VI comes out for the next generation consoles.

Wow, I must've hallucinated pre-ordering the 360 version of the Collector's Edition!

Speaking of, I guess I hallucinated getting a 360 too!

And surely I hallucinated buying a portable TV solely to play 360 games on!

Are you seriously this desperate to attack me?

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

Wow, I must've hallucinated pre-ordering the 360 version of the Collector's Edition!

Alrighty homo, you've spit your knowledge , now be gone. This is for "defenders"

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:18 AM Edited by Hakosuka, 15 September 2013 - 06:18 AM.

No one's attacking you, big guy. You started all of this by boasting your intelligence level to everybody and insulting the people that are in favor of the game. 

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

Can you use proper, understandable English next time? Thanks.

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

Alrighty homo, you've spit your knowledge , now be gone. This is for "defenders"

So basically you're saying "This is a fanbot-only circlejerk!" Uh huh.

Nice homophobia by the way. You're the one making yourself look like a child when you actually think "homo" is an insult.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

And you sound too far up your ass. Also, grammar and spelling should not matter, as long as you can still understand. You might not throw a fit, but you are still an asshole, and most would prefer a 12 year old with intense anger issues, which by the way is not funny and offensive to both people of that age and people with anger issues. Go f*ck someone's dickhole.

• Hakosuka likes this

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

Nice homophobia by the way. You're the one making yourself look like a child when you actually think "homo" is an insult.

Im homophobic because i called you a homo? Assume much?

If you're gay then i take that back, if you're not then why take offense to it? Millions of words get used out of context now a days. You're the only one trying to talk/act civilized over the internet let alone a GTAFORUM site. 

Its like you're surprised to see fans that support the developer in their own website...

da fuq?!?

eat a dick homo

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:24 AM

If you're gay then i take that back, if you're not then why take offense to it? Millions of words get used out of context now a days. You're the only one trying to talk/act civilized over the internet let alone a GTAFORUM site. 

Its like you're surprised to see fans that support the developer in their own website...

da fuq?!?

eat a dick homo

You are using homo as an insult, c*nt f*ck, which is offensive to homosexuals. Seriously, I am not a supporter of that guy, but he is f*cking your sh*t up. Grow up and learn how to use proper understandable English too.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

da fuq?!?

eat a dick homo

You are using homo as an insult, c*nt f*ck, which is offensive to homosexuals. Seriously, I am not a supporter of that guy, but he is f*cking your sh*t up. Grow up and learn how to use proper understandable English too.

Let me know when you two are done eating each others assholes.  :santa:

Prestb97
  • Prestb97

Master of Laziness

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:34 AM Edited by Prestb97, 15 September 2013 - 06:36 AM.

da fuq?!?

eat a dick homo

Don't mind me, just stopping by to make the quote box even bigger.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:36 AM

Don't mind these guys dude, they care so much about their "perfect" game that they must bash anyone who has a problem with it with anyway they can.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

da fuq?!?

eat a dick homo

No, I'm tearing your asshole, bitch.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

da fuq?!?

eat a dick homo

No, I'm tearing your asshole, bitch.

Atta boy! now you're on my level. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users