» «
Photo

Ask Someone With Who's Played GTA V for 8 Hours Anything (No Spoil

90 replies to this topic
melonfarmerz
  • melonfarmerz

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:34 AM Edited by melonfarmerz, 15 September 2013 - 03:35 AM.

Hey guys. I've played for 8 hours, mainly free roam. I have most of Los Santos explored plus a bit of Blaine County. I obviously can't answer everything but thought it'd be fun to try and answer some questions to the best of my ability. I'll try to avoid any spoilers. Shoot me!

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

have you seen any random encounters or crimes?

Kona
  • Kona

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

Can you steal cars?

melonfarmerz
  • melonfarmerz

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

have you seen any random encounters or crimes?

Twice so far. I was on a bike near Vespucci Beach. Then a black car sped across the intersection with 2 cops chasing. I also so two guys fighting in an alleyway. One guy killed the other and kind of just walked away...

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Can you flip people off?

Grrrr
  • Grrrr

Drunk Russian

• Members

is walking confirmed? R* lied didn't they...

• ActionBronson likes this

Ermac_
  • Ermac_

Tower Master

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

how do the weapons handle? 

• ActionBronson likes this

AmoebaJuice
  • AmoebaJuice

Rat

• Members

Hey guys. I've played for 8 hours, mainly free roam. I have most of Los Santos explored plus a bit of Blaine County. I obviously can't answer everything but thought it'd be fun to try and answer some questions to the best of my ability. I'll try to avoid any spoilers. Shoot me!

The radio stations... ARE THEY GOOD? Any Heavy metal or classic rock? PLEAASE ANSWER!

melonfarmerz
  • melonfarmerz

Rat

• Members

Can you steal cars?

Well. Uh. Grand Theft Auto means stealing cars doesn't it?

• MovieGuy786 likes this

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

The radio stations... ARE THEY GOOD? Any Heavy metal or classic rock? PLEAASE ANSWER!

I checked out the majority of stations and no Metal from what I seen. =[[

Rollin
  • Rollin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

What kinds of buildings can you enter apart from safehouses. 

melonfarmerz
  • melonfarmerz

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

Can you flip people off?

Not that I know of in single player. I know it's been confirmed in GTA Online though.

Nope. You can't walk in GTA V. It's just not possible. Walking doesn't exist in the game. Rockstar didn't bother letting you walk cause walking's bullsh*t.

AMAZING! The one thing I really noticed was the kick on the guns. When you fire a pistol, that thing really kicks and it's awsome.

I LOVE the radio stations. My favorite is FlyLo FM. That being said, there's about 20ish radio stations. Quite a few rock/punk ones but I don't think there's any metal. Might have to check

Pungabi
  • Pungabi

• Members

Are there police dogs?

AmoebaJuice
  • AmoebaJuice

Rat

• Members

I checked out the majority of stations and no Metal from what I seen. =[[

Hmm, i like all music but that's a tad bit disappointing... Either way i can just play my own music so whatever.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

Can you flip people off?

Not that I know of in single player. I know it's been confirmed in GTA Online though.

Nope. You can't walk in GTA V. It's just not possible. Walking doesn't exist in the game. Rockstar didn't bother letting you walk cause walking's bullsh*t.

AMAZING! The one thing I really noticed was the kick on the guns. When you fire a pistol, that thing really kicks and it's awsome.

I LOVE the radio stations. My favorite is FlyLo FM. That being said, there's about 20ish radio stations. Quite a few rock/punk ones but I don't think there's any metal. Might have to check

Please find out for us Metalheads. 

AmoebaJuice
  • AmoebaJuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

Can you flip people off?

Alright cool sounds good, can't wait to play this amazing game on Monday.

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Ugh. Wtf. Well hopefully we can respond to people like in RDR. Sucks it got scrapped

melonfarmerz
  • melonfarmerz

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

What kinds of buildings can you enter apart from safehouses. 

I haven't really tried entering too much. I know that stores like ammunation and Perseus are enterable and now they're WAY more detailed and WAY bigger than in IV

Are there police dogs?

I haven't seen any police dogs but according to Reddit, someone got attacked by them.

Mr. Moustache
  • Mr. Moustache

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

Can we drive the freight trains? 

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

Please find out if there is Metal!!! :D

melonfarmerz
  • melonfarmerz

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:50 AM

Please find out for us Metalheads. 

Doesn't look like there's a legit metal station. I could be wrong because a lot of the station names don't tell you anything about the Genre (Los Statos Radio is hiphop ect...) but I've heard a bit of metal on the rock stations. I guess the rock stations just play assorted types of rock.

zachy
  • zachy

Impatiently Waiting

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:51 AM

Any country music stations? And if so, did Rockstar decide to be assholes and make fun of every one living in the countryside by making them sound like sister-f*cking idiots?

melonfarmerz
  • melonfarmerz

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:51 AM

Can we drive the freight trains? 

Yup. We can drive freight trains and giant passenger jets. All those complainers you see on this forum didn't even bother doing their research. They probably just watched one stream where the guy didn't know how to get in...

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

Is Union Station in the game

watson177
  • watson177

What should I write here?

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

didnt read any of the questions, sorry if someone asked this, have you come across any bears?

Don Roy

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:54 AM

I just wanna know what do you think about the game? Amazing/Good/Average/Bad/Worst...?, is it worth Game of The Year?

melonfarmerz
  • melonfarmerz

Rat

• Members

Any country music stations? And if so, did Rockstar decide to be assholes and make fun of every one living in the countryside by making them sound like sister-f*cking idiots?

Yup. Rebel Radio I believe it's called. I turned it on while driving through the desert and the song from Trevors trailer started playing. It was pretty cool. And to a certain degree, yup Rockstar tried to meet the stereotypes but I don't think they went all out. The slogan talks about how the station "plays real country and not that bullsh*t frat boys play" or something like that.

eric3ripper
  • eric3ripper

the bee's knees

• Members

Rebel Radio is the outlaw country station. Johnny Cash, Waylon, etc.

Rollin
  • Rollin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

Is it true that the police do not patrol the streets.

Tzatziki
  • Tzatziki

House Chef

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

I was wondering, how do we recover the lost health if there's no restaurant to eat foods.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users