Photo

Your Custom Vehicles

2 replies to this topic
Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:22 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 15 September 2013 - 12:24 AM.

Okay I want to see the Vehicles that you have personalized to your liking here is the first Vintage scooter I restored I call it "The General" Lets all be respectful and not put others down for the creativity or ideas they used when they customized  their vehicles _IGP7072.jpg_IGP7064.jpg

• Lurch and GunWrath like this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

Haha, that's awesome dude. Nice work. :^: Love the military theme. I also went with a military theme for one of my first custom bikes.. OD Green but decided to keep the star off. I also added an ammo canister as the oil tank as well later on down the road. Here's a couple pics.. before I made some changes such as the oil tank and all. Though I think I may have posted these before in this section. Oh well :^:

RL0GmJsl.jpg

lei0LMGl.jpg

RehN4MCl.jpg

• Crazyeighties likes this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

Haha, that's awesome dude. Nice work. :^: Love the military theme. I also went with a military theme for one of my first custom bikes.. OD Green but decided to keep the star off. I also added an ammo canister as the oil tank as well later on down the road. Here's a couple pics.. before I made some changes such as the oil tank and all. Though I think I may have posted these before in this section. Oh well :^:

RL0GmJsl.jpg

lei0LMGl.jpg

RehN4MCl.jpg

Thanks buddy, I just orderd some ammo boxes that I will mount on the cowl bars (crash bars) I am currently working on my next project I never saw my self restoring bikes but after I got a smokin' deal on the scooter I was hooked, I mean I fell in love with working on motorcycle and scooter engines then painting the bikes. I get excited just typing about it... I paid $600 for the scooter and have had offers up to $7,500 the guy I got it from got it for his wife and daughter but he did not know they had to have a drivers license and a M endorsement. He also did not think of needing insurance. All if these they did not have. He also had to get rid of EVERYTHING on his car lot because his landlord sold the property and he had to be off like that day. I will never think twice about this type of project I think I'm good to do a Honda Hurricane when I finnish the project I am on now. (Next month if everything works out)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users