List all interiors that can be entered

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic
lunishidd
  • lunishidd

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

This forum is so odd sometimes. I've been playing for a while (almost 9 hours) and haven't even thought about entering buildings (save for the barbershop). Why does this matter exactly?

It makes the world much more alive and belieable, otherwise you just have squares with textures on them where you know there is nothing behind it, only smoke and mirrors.

SesameStPimp
  • SesameStPimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

Pretty sure I saw a video of Michael's wife's vagina being entered, so you can add that to the list.

Jesus Piece
  • Jesus Piece

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

This forum is so odd sometimes. I've been playing for a while (almost 9 hours) and haven't even thought about entering buildings (save for the barbershop). Why does this matter exactly?

indeed, i spend a few seconds saving in the safehouse and that's it. now i hear we can quicksave from a phone so i won't even need to do that.

It was the same for me. Saved in a safehouse as Franklin, but now that you can quicksave I haven't had to do that. I explored Michael's house a bit, customized a few cars, and went to the barbershop as Franklin, but other than that I haven't even given it a second thought. People on here are worrying about the weirdest sh*t.

Champers
  • Champers

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

So those of you already playing, let's list them all.

People keep asking what places can be entered.

Up n' Atom Burger

Rockford Plaza

Dynasty 8 Estates Center

Rockford Centre

Colleen's

Ponsonbys

Sub-Urban

Binco

Morvanna

KJAKAJAN JEWLERS

Le Chein

Derrierre

Kisspy's

Pink Sandwich 

T-shirts, sox & sandls

Vespucci Beach Store Fronts

Carver's Car Wsh (Possible Death)

Mega Mall

Kall & Kell

Dach & Lyin

Acedona

Porvella

The Well Stacked Pizza Co.

24-7

LTD

Any liquior store

Smoke on The Water

Premium Deluxe Motorsport

Legendary Motors

Vapid Auto

Karin Automotive

Dinka - Annis (Car Dealership)

Fred's Cleaner's

Daphne's Donut

Rusty Brown Donuts

The Bean Machine

Cluckin' Bell

Wigwam Burger

Taco Bomb

Bomfelette

Mex Mex WANG

Wang Cars

Zip

Didier Sachs

i'm tired but theirs alot more..

u just have to try it!

If only this were true, but of course, it isn't.  :v:

ed84
  • ed84

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

Yeah interiors add to the game. As someone said, without the ability to go into quite a few places it would seem like the world is less believable.

Matress
  • Matress

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

Pretty sure I saw a video of Michael's wife's vagina being entered, so you can add that to the list.

that was most definitely her anus.

ed84
  • ed84

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

Someone try to go inside that upscale hotel..Richman or something? I bet you can go in there.

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

Up n' Atom Burger

Rockford Plaza

Dynasty 8 Estates Center

Rockford Centre

Colleen's

Ponsonbys

Sub-Urban

Binco

Morvanna

KJAKAJAN JEWLERS

Le Chein

Derrierre

Kisspy's

Pink Sandwich 

T-shirts, sox & sandls

Mega Mall

Kall & Kell

Dach & Lyin

Acedona

Porvella

24-7

LTD

Any liquior store

Smoke on The Water

Legendary Motors

Vapid Auto

Karin Automotive

Fred's Cleaner's

Daphne's Donut

Rusty Brown Donuts

The Bean Machine

Cluckin' Bell

Wigwam Burger

Taco Bomb

Bomfelette

Mex Mex WANG

Wang Cars

Zip

Didier Sachs

u just have to try it!

Wow, TL;DR, and that's AWESOME.

Jesus Piece
  • Jesus Piece

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by Jesus Piece, 15 September 2013 - 12:57 AM.

It makes the world much more alive and belieable, otherwise you just have squares with textures on them where you know there is nothing behind it, only smoke and mirrors.

GTA V's world is alive and believable. The amount of detail is insane. From the different types of pedestrians, to the cars, to the different areas of Los Santos, the random trailer parks and gas stations out in the country side, the way the sunset looks out on the freeway. It's incredible. Blows Liberty City out of the water.

It's been great exploring and messing around outside. I don't get why a little room with one or two random pedestrians would add so much to that (even though this is a moot point because there are places that you can go into).

Joystick love
  • Joystick love

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

Up n' Atom Burger
Rockford Plaza
Dynasty 8 Estates Center
Rockford Centre
Colleen's
Ponsonbys
Sub-Urban
Binco
Morvanna
KJAKAJAN JEWLERS
Le Chein
Derrierre
Kisspy's
Pink Sandwich 
T-shirts, sox & sandls
Mega Mall
Kall & Kell
Dach & Lyin
Acedona
Porvella
24-7
LTD
Any liquior store
Smoke on The Water
Legendary Motors
Vapid Auto
Karin Automotive
Fred's Cleaner's
Daphne's Donut
Rusty Brown Donuts
The Bean Machine
Cluckin' Bell
Wigwam Burger
Taco Bomb
Bomfelette
Mex Mex WANG
Wang Cars
Zip
Didier Sachs

u just have to try it!
mother of God

creed200569
  • creed200569

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

Do ur damn jobs mods n ban this moron mattress. WTH, ur so quick to lock all these topics with leaks n this dumbass is spreading lies in every thread wtf

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

Matress is the stealthiest troll on the site to the mods.

semie
  • semie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

Matress

is a Troll. just look at her other posts(yes i am calling you a her you bitch) why she is wasiting so much time lying and posting bullsh*t is sad. get a life and stop wasiting peoples time.

They feed on the notoriety they get from responses.

It's sort of like 'street cred' I guess. The more responses and people that discuss them feeds their habit and encourages more trolling.

TBH though, some of them make laugh... sh!t, I think I just feed them again. DOH.

Kinro
  • Kinro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

Rusty Brown's ring Donuts?!!!!!!

Sometimes I like to wear women's panties and walk around fifth street.

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

People on here are worrying about the weirdest sh*t.

Fans have talked about interiors since GTAIII so stop acting like it's a new thing. I happened to have really enjoyed the mall in Vice City. Don't know why R* have such a hard on against interiors.

Razed-
  • Razed-

aka DarkRebirth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:04 AM Edited by Darkrebirth, 15 September 2013 - 03:04 AM.

Dunno wtf you guys are talking about but there's barely any enterable interiors. I've been playing all day and can only enter the grocery stores, character homes, clothing/haircut/tattoo shops and stripclubs. You can't enter Rockford Plaza Mall, Up-N-Atom or the Airport [interior]. You can't enter Well Stacked Pizza, Cluckin Bell or any other sh*t.

Rockstar dun goof'd

Razed-
  • Razed-

aka DarkRebirth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:05 AM Edited by Darkrebirth, 15 September 2013 - 03:07 AM.

The city is full of nice looking buildings that you can't go inside. It's like a downgrade from GTA4. You can't go in burgershot either. There's no Star Cafe like in GTA4. There's no hotdog stands you can use. The Del Perro Pier only has 2 things you can do, ride the ferris wheel or the f*cking roller coaster.

Rockstar either keeping sh*t DLC, unlock at the end of the game or they really lied to us about this game having a lot of interiors and stuff to do.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

Weird how they took the food places out of the game.

AmoebaJuice
  • AmoebaJuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:11 AM

The city is full of nice looking buildings that you can't go inside. It's like a downgrade from GTA4. You can't go in burgershot either. There's no Star Cafe like in GTA4. There's no hotdog stands you can use. The Del Perro Pier only has 2 things you can do, ride the ferris wheel or the f*cking roller coaster.

Rockstar either keeping sh*t DLC, unlock at the end of the game or they really lied to us about this game having a lot of interiors and stuff to do.

They never said anything about interiors dumbass.

jperkovic
  • jperkovic

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:17 AM Edited by jperkovic, 15 September 2013 - 03:19 AM.

Dunno wtf you guys are talking about but there's barely any enterable interiors. I've been playing all day and can only enter the grocery stores, character homes, clothing/haircut/tattoo shops and stripclubs. You can't enter Rockford Plaza Mall, Up-N-Atom or the Airport [interior]. You can't enter Well Stacked Pizza, Cluckin Bell or any other sh*t.

Rockstar dun goof'd

how many missions have you completed? maybe some stuff gets open later or something. It's just weird for me that there is so few places to go inside.

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:29 AM Edited by TheRealBars, 15 September 2013 - 03:34 AM.

I got about 6 hours in, Post 2 is BS just to let you all know;

List i can confirm: 

Property (Housing)
Businesses (Property/Not all have interiors)
24/7 (unmarked, loads)

LTD (unmarked, loads)

Liquor Store (unmarked, loads)
Tattoo Parlor (marked, 2 or 3 variants, several)
Barbershop (marked, several)

LS Customs (marked, several)
Clothing shop (marked, 4 variants (?), several)

Blaine County Bar (Marked/Drinking/Darts)
Strip Club (Marked/Dances/Drinking/ATM)
Bugstars warehouse (unmarked)
Heist Planning Warehouse (unmarked)
Subway system/station (unmarked)

Weed shop (unmarked)
Docks (various interior locations)

Simeons Car Dealership (unmarked)

Cable car station (marked)

There is more.. but we haven't done much missions yet, since i'm sharing game time with my mate (he got it early this friday), Various people say the stadium has an interior as well.. guess ill find out tomorrow.

Didn't count the cinema since that doesn't have a true interior.

Mission interiors (most anyways) stay enter-able after completion.

AmoebaJuice
  • AmoebaJuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

Rockstar built a release date check into the game, if you play before release the game doesn't function the way it should.

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:37 AM Edited by TheRealBars, 15 September 2013 - 03:39 AM.

Rockstar built a release date check into the game, if you play before release the game doesn't function the way it should.

No.. just no....

The game does have interiors and most of the stuff everyone wants.. they just base it off stream looking at drugged out tools that just rush missions or drive around aimlessly. 

Anyways i suggest the list above i posted gets saved, so we can keep editing it.

Rockteur
  • Rockteur

The BIG one!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

This should be a sticky.

digital31
  • digital31

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

No.. just no....

The game does have interiors and most of the stuff everyone wants.. they just base it off stream looking at drugged out tools that just rush missions or drive around aimlessly. 

Anyways i suggest the list above i posted gets saved, so we can keep editing it.

This is what i been telling muthaf*ckas... Ppl are rushing through the game like its a f*cking race and saying Rockstar didn't put any interiors in,  cars don't get damaged, theres not this,  theres not that.....  And then people who don't have the game believe it and panic.  

And I keep telling people... The producer The Benz said HIMSELF .. the point was to make a world that they can keep expanding and adding things to.   That means...stuff will eventually open up with patches and updates .

Chill ppl

SkyReaper2014
  • SkyReaper2014

Paleto Bay Resident

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

No.. just no....

This is what i been telling muthaf*ckas... Ppl are rushing through the game like its a f*cking race and saying Rockstar didn't put any interiors in,  cars don't get damaged, theres not this,  theres not that.....  And then people who don't have the game believe it and panic.  

And I keep telling people... The producer The Benz said HIMSELF .. the point was to make a world that they can keep expanding and adding things to.   That means...stuff will eventually open up with patches and updates .

Chill ppl

That sounds horrible. So people who cant get on xbox live and such are out of luck and get a lot less? I'm not trying to be a hater, but it seems people without online are going to miss out this time around.

repgreek
  • repgreek

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

No.. just no....

Chill ppl

That sounds horrible. So people who cant get on xbox live and such are out of luck and get a lot less? I'm not trying to be a hater, but it seems people without online are going to miss out this time around.

That's why you buy a PS3. It's the better system, anyway. :)

Blitzkriegboom2
  • Blitzkriegboom2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

No.. just no....

Chill ppl

That's why you buy a PS3. It's the better system, anyway. :)

how is that a reason to buy PS3? oh so if we buy a PS3 our internet will never go down? COOL! f*ck LOGIC!

urbanfire
  • urbanfire

Ze Fire of da City

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

If that's true, that more than enough in combination with the safehouses and stadium.

the stadium? really?

Not being an ass. You can enter the stadium?

You go in there for a mission. Not sure if you can other times. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users