Photo

R*star warehouse order shipped

67 replies to this topic
witsalldonebefor
  • witsalldonebefor

Hello.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

When I click the link for the tracking number the UPS site just says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

• mbdrocks likes this

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

When I click the link for the tracking number the UPS site just says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

don't worry just hasn't updated in the system.  Give it time

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

I also got an email yesterday, saying my copy has shipped from Rockstar, but due to it being the weekend, the tracking number doesn't say much other then a label has been created.  Most likely, come Monday, when the package is picked up by UPS, it will actually track some kind of movement.  Rockstar must be doing overnight, or next day shipping with the pre-orders.  It only has two 'working' days to get here.  Heck of a deal, for free shipping, if that's the way it works out.

Yes they have confirmed overnight shipping - shipping out Monday! :colgate:

Espeefan
  • Espeefan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:51 PM Edited by Espeefan, 15 September 2013 - 03:54 PM.

Don't worry.  Mine said the same exact thing yesterday, but today it said the label had been generated.  Yours will update too.

sublime90
  • sublime90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

Well i just got email that my order has shipped with tracking number, not sure it they picked it up today probably not till Monday mourning.   Says shipping is DHL express international, which according to there website is guaranteed next evening delivery.

Has anyone else recived shpping email from rockstar??

btw i live in Canada

my money ws refunded for some strange reason

join the club. i pre ordered the CE back in june and noticed my money was also back in my account. the only email i recieved was the one saying we'll let you know when it ships.

Assassin101
  • Assassin101

Professional GTA assassin

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

That happened to me also, but it's probably because your order has just started to ship to UPS. I checked UPS again this morning and it said this:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

So just give it some time. Maybe check later on tonight or tomorrow morning to see where your package is.

Bmike904
  • Bmike904

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

Quick question: Why do you pre-order thru websites vs just going to midnight launch or morning of the 17th?

Fido_le_muet
  • Fido_le_muet

XDBX

• Members
  • France
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

Quick question: Why do you pre-order thru websites vs just going to midnight launch or morning of the 17th?

Personnaly, I had to order through the Warehouse as it was the only way to get the Special Edition. (I'm in France btw)

impactx89
  • impactx89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

I just got a Email with UPS Tracking, I orderd it from rockstar website because you get a free tshirt.

witsalldonebefor
  • witsalldonebefor

Hello.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

That happened to me also, but it's probably because your order has just started to ship to UPS. I checked UPS again this morning and it said this:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

So just give it some time. Maybe check later on tonight or tomorrow morning to see where your package is.

Yeah, I guess I'm overrating.

I was going to get the Special Edition from gamestop, but they were out. Also I'm going on vacation and wont be getting back until the 18th, so it'll be here wait for me. Oh, and a free shirt!

Smooth Trooper
  • Smooth Trooper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

I dont know if this helps, but I live all the way up near canada, in maine to be percise, and i pre-ordered the CE back in august, and I just recived my UPS tracking info and the shipping conformation email from the warehouse, I hope this factor into your region-shipping theory in some way hope I could help!:)

GarrowsKai
  • GarrowsKai

I don't even like Dubstep

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Anyone from the UK got the shipping confirmation yet?

EpicSlayer
  • EpicSlayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

I haven't received one yet either.

GarrowsKai
  • GarrowsKai

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

At least I'm not the only one then!  I just want to know the status of it!

Senax
  • Senax

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

Same here! 

GarrowsKai
  • GarrowsKai

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

Same here! 

Ah, they must be overnighting them tomorrow from a location in Britain then, it's the only way they can leave it this late and still get them delivered for Tuesday.

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:21 PM Edited by jonnie123, 15 September 2013 - 07:22 PM.

Mine still says "In Process", I'm in the UK, special edition, anybody else?

Same here, I don't have anything under 'My Orders' but the support staff said it's common so i'm okay as long as I have a confirmation email when i first pre ordered. I cant see what process my order is at because of this issue, Money went out of my account but no emails about it and I cant check to see if payment has been finalized. Either way, not got an email that my special edition has been shipped yet.

I doubt very much that R* would ship out early in the UK as they have asked other UK retailers to wait until the 16th to post.

Espeefan
  • Espeefan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

It was easier.  I didn't feel like waiting in line, and this is the first time I've ever pre-ordered a game.  I also splurged and got the collector edition.  Couldn't pre-order that at Best Buy.  I'll be working when it is delivered anyway.  It will be waiting when I get home. 

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

I'm still waiting I live in Connecticut

CheezyMac88
  • CheezyMac88

Friendly

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

I got an email from R* Warehouse saying my order has been shipped. It was in my spam folder all this time for some reason.  :r*:

sublime90
  • sublime90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

makes 2 of us

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

Mine still says PaymentPending, Help please?  :(

GarrowsKai
  • GarrowsKai

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

makes 2 of us

Perhaps the main distribution centre for the US is quite near to you then.  If it is then obviously they'll have to have started shipping orders for, say, California on Friday or Saturday in order for them to be delivered on Tuesday, whereas if it's only a few hours drive to where you live they'll ship out tomorrow.

That's what I'm thinking is happening with the UK, being a pretty small country no matter how far someone lives from the distribution centre if it's sent out on next day delivery tomorrow it'll reach people by Tuesday. 

monkzilla
  • monkzilla

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

Mine just got "shipped" ! Next day air via ups. Odd because I didn't get the confirmation email -_- also, my order doesn't say if its for ps3 or Xbox 360. Wtf? I ordered it for ps3 and bought a pulse elite to play. I'll be pissed if they send me the Xbox version! (Although I have an Xbox as well).

JoyDivision
  • JoyDivision

WARSAW

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

still bloody waiting for mine to be dispatched! and to make matters worse, i've sent warehouse support 3 questions about getting them to change the shipping to my new address (otherwise i wont be able to get it and that's £65 down the drain) and it just said i got a reply from them, so i logged on and it says 'problem solved' but all they've done is merge my 3 support questions into one!! :@

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

PS4 MASTERRACE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

I am still waiting for my email. Still says in process..... I am in the US

sublime90
  • sublime90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

ok im a little more relieved. while i didnt get any emails yet they did take the $150 out of my account. you know, the same $150 that was pending, then back again. they sure know how to wait until the last minute.

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

makes 2 of us

Perhaps the main distribution centre for the US is quite near to you then.  If it is then obviously they'll have to have started shipping orders for, say, California on Friday or Saturday in order for them to be delivered on Tuesday, whereas if it's only a few hours drive to where you live they'll ship out tomorrow.
That's what I'm thinking is happening with the UK, being a pretty small country no matter how far someone lives from the distribution centre if it's sent out on next day delivery tomorrow it'll reach people by Tuesday. 
thanks for the info I was a bit worry of the circumstances, but this makes sense

joe-jack
  • joe-jack

The creepy guy over there...

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

I'm in Canada (BC) and I still haven't received confirmation (4:49 PDT). R* charged Visa three days after I ordered (November 5th 2012). I have since removed payment info from the account and the order says "in process" with the correct shipping info. I'm starting to get a bit worried. Should i re-add payment info and/or email support?

U4IASTRM
  • U4IASTRM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:07 AM Edited by U4IASTRM, 16 September 2013 - 01:08 AM.

R* Warehouse has shipped my orders at 1:30pm. Good luck all!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users