Photo

R*star warehouse order shipped

67 replies to this topic
smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

Well i just got email that my order has shipped with tracking number, not sure it they picked it up today probably not till Monday mourning.   Says shipping is DHL express international, which according to there website is guaranteed next evening delivery.

Has anyone else recived shpping email from rockstar??

btw i live in Canada

• joe-jack likes this

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

“Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”General Mattis

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

Well i just got email that my order has shipped with tracking number, not sure it they picked it up today probably not till Monday mourning.   Says shipping is DHL express international, which according to there website is guaranteed next evening delivery.

btw i live in Canada

my money ws refunded for some strange reason

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

wow, that is really too bad.  What did you pay with??? and what version did you order. 

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

btw i live in Canada

Lol you're not getting the game.

• GotDjent? likes this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

btw i live in Canada

Lol you're not getting the game.
wouldn't it just piss you off if they delivered his game and he ended up getting it free?

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

I would be happy for him,  however if he doesn't he  should just find a way to pick one up from a store on the 17th

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

wow, that is really too bad.  What did you pay with??? and what version did you order. 

standard edition

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

I would be happy for him,  however if he doesn't he  should just find a way to pick one up from a store on the 17th

i would be happy for my self to  thanks but i think they would charge my card anyway

bucks0613
  • bucks0613

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

Not yet,mine still says processing

bucks0613
  • bucks0613

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

Not yet,mine still says processing

You said you are from Canada,thats probably why yours has shipped already,i am from wisconsin,im closer to the warehouse,mine probably wont ship till monday.

aok79
  • aok79

R* Warehouse pls, stahp

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

I'm from Canada as well, mine is still "InProcess". It has been now for 2 days. Can't tell if they took the money either since using mobile banking for Visa cards has a 2-3 day delay. 

Hotrodx199
  • Hotrodx199

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

I'm from Oregon, and i got a second email with the same exact damn info as the first email. My card has been charged however i have not received a tracking number yet for the game.

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

But that's f*cking weird I was charged and then the money back the next day

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

Yep in Canada got the shipping confirmation at 3pm this afternoon with the DHL number.

To US addresses they are shipping Monday with UPS overnight shipping - to be delivered Tuesday.

Canada is shipping DHL International - which should also arrive by Monday...

We should all be good! It's possible also that it's shipped and you are just delayed in getting the email.

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

Yep in Canada got the shipping confirmation at 3pm this afternoon with the DHL number.

To US addresses they are shipping Monday with UPS overnight shipping - to be delivered Tuesday.

Canada is shipping DHL International - which should also arrive by Monday...

We should all be good! It's possible also that it's shipped and you are just delayed in getting the email.

thanks for the info

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by Deathpally, 15 September 2013 - 02:55 AM.

There was someone else that had the same thing, but from gamestop instead. He was charged, then refunded a day later. He made a thread as well, he told me that on his order history on gamestop it still displays that his order is "open".  He said that possibly gamestop charged his card to check if he had enough money in it then refunded it and probably won't charge for the full thing till it actually ships.

So thisisamelk, is there a way to see the status of your order through R* Warehouse website?

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

There was someone else that had the same thing, but from gamestop instead. He was charged, then refunded a day later. He made a thread as well, he told me that on his order history on gamestop it still displays that his order is "open".  He said that possibly gamestop charged his card to check if he had enough money in it then refunded it and probably won't charge for the full thing till it actually ships.

So thisisamelk, is there a way to see the status of your order through R* Warehouse website?
well I noticed that my card info was not on the rock star website account but it says processing

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

well I noticed that my card info was not on the rock star website account but it says processing

well I do not know what to say, if your card is not on their website then how are they suppose to re-charge you for when it finally ships. I guess it is some good news that it says its processing so it is not like it was canceled or they ran out of stock.

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:25 AM

well I do not know what to say, if your card is not on their website then how are they suppose to re-charge you for when it finally ships. I guess it is some good news that it says its processing so it is not like it was canceled or they ran out of stock.
yeah it strange the billing info was in the authorazation email had my card ibfo

Assassin101
  • Assassin101

Professional GTA assassin

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

Just got a confirmation email today, myself. Just shipped :colgate:

aok79
  • aok79

R* Warehouse pls, stahp

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:54 AM

Congrats! Hopefully mine falls through tomorrow.  :panic:

Assassin101
  • Assassin101

Professional GTA assassin

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

Congrats! Hopefully mine falls through tomorrow.  :panic:

I hope so! If it doesn't, give the warehouse a call and see what's going on. You deserve your money's worth.

In the meantime, I'm reviewing all of the GTA V trailers to hype myself up again into a frenzy. lol

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:51 AM

So I got curious and went thru the DHL site and tried to plug in the stuff of the GTA order (date/package type/addresses) and DHL only ships weekdays... like the other orders that have "shipped"... I don't think the have. As others have said, the labels are printed and they're READY to be shipped, but have not left yet. It's rare for anything to ship on Sundays with any service.

Good news is that the site still basically calculated that with DHL International, it WILL be delivered next day, by 5pm... kinda late, but the 17th nonetheless!

SO -- USA orders shipping UPS overnight Monday night. Canada orders shipping officially Monday also overnight.

We're all good!

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

So I got curious and went thru the DHL site and tried to plug in the stuff of the GTA order (date/package type/addresses) and DHL only ships weekdays... like the other orders that have "shipped"... I don't think the have. As others have said, the labels are printed and they're READY to be shipped, but have not left yet. It's rare for anything to ship on Sundays with any service.

Good news is that the site still basically calculated that with DHL International, it WILL be delivered next day, by 5pm... kinda late, but the 17th nonetheless!

SO -- USA orders shipping UPS overnight Monday night. Canada orders shipping officially Monday also overnight.

We're all good!

I guess whether we are front US or Canada we should all get it the 17th on release day, I guess that is some good news. For me this is my first time pre-ordering online because normally when I pre-order a game I do it in-store; however, this time my local store sold out on SE really quick they did still have collector's edition but I did not have the $150 to buy it.

So I guess I am glad they will ship it monday so I should get it on release day, I was somewhat worried I would get it like a day or two after release day.

Karato2300
  • Karato2300

Silver man

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:26 AM

Was checking my email, finally saw the confirmation order at about 10 o'clock.

'Bout time. At least I know it's on the move.

JHM15001
  • JHM15001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

I too will confirm my copy has shipped, got the mail around midnight eastern!! Hopefully everyones is shipping within the next 24 hours for a launch day delivery! Good luck and enjoy.

Senax
  • Senax

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

Mine still says "In Process", I'm in the UK, special edition, anybody else?

thechuz
  • thechuz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

Mine still says "In Process", I'm in the UK, special edition, anybody else?

Same here, I don't have anything under 'My Orders' but the support staff said it's common so i'm okay as long as I have a confirmation email when i first pre ordered. I cant see what process my order is at because of this issue, Money went out of my account but no emails about it and I cant check to see if payment has been finalized. Either way, not got an email that my special edition has been shipped yet.

witsalldonebefor
  • witsalldonebefor

Hello.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

I got the shipping information yesterday, but the tracking number doesn't work. Also the charge for it disappeared from my bank statement. I've sent an email to Rockstar support, hopefully will hear something soon.

Espeefan
  • Espeefan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

I also got an email yesterday, saying my copy has shipped from Rockstar, but due to it being the weekend, the tracking number doesn't say much other then a label has been created.  Most likely, come Monday, when the package is picked up by UPS, it will actually track some kind of movement.  Rockstar must be doing overnight, or next day shipping with the pre-orders.  It only has two 'working' days to get here.  Heck of a deal, for free shipping, if that's the way it works out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users