Quantcast

» «
Photo

Recruiting casual players for GTA Online crew! (Xbox)

32 replies to this topic
Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

The Crew name is Resistance Uprising, the name speaks for the crew. We do what we want, when we want. We don't take sh*t from anyone, and we are all here to have fun virtually killing cops, pedestrians, robbing banks, hitting up strip clubs, etc...

Requirements are simple, you MUST be at least 15 years of age, and you MUST play the game for fun!

Not required but it would be cool if whenever we get together to rob a bank we could all wear at least one red article of clothing (the crew's color).

You must understand we are all here to play the game for fun, no crew meet ups or anything like that are required, if you have a problem with someone in the crew, I will handle it. Chances are you won't get kicked unless you're either a racist, or are notorious for not getting along with other crew members.

Let me know if you would like an invite by posting your gamertag, along with your age below. Lets get together and rob some banks!

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

No, that's not a Paul Smith coat.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

The Crew name is Resistance Uprising, the name speaks for the crew. We do what we want, when we want. We don't take sh*t from anyone, and we are all here to have fun virtually killing cops, pedestrians, robbing banks, hitting up strip clubs, etc...

Requirements are simple, you MUST be at least 15 years of age, and you MUST play the game for fun!

Not required but it would be cool if whenever we get together to rob a bank we could all wear at least one red article of clothing (the crew's color).

You must understand we are all here to play the game for fun, no crew meet ups or anything like that are required, if you have a problem with someone in the crew, I will handle it. Chances are you won't get kicked unless you're either a racist, or are notorious for not getting along with other crew members.

Let me know if you would like an invite by posting your gamertag, along with your age below. Lets get together and rob some banks!

...I'm 14.

Make an exception?

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

Depends, you're not some annoying squeaker who talking about how you've f*cked everyone in the lobby's mother are you? Haha

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

Well I guess, if with the help of this crew I can have some fun then sure, why not. Mcquiz95 is the gamertag.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:37 PM Edited by PhilosophicalZebra, 14 September 2013 - 10:37 PM.

Depends, you're not some annoying squeaker who talking about how you've f*cked everyone in the lobby's mother are you? Haha

No, lol. Read some of my other posts and you'll see how much I hate those kids. I've been playing GTA since I was 5, and am (if I do say so myself) mature for my age. I plan to play like any mature 20 year old should.

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:39 PM Edited by Vesper, 14 September 2013 - 10:39 PM.

I'm moderately interested, but I'm not a fan of the minimum age requirement being 15. Whatever, I'll give it a go. I sent a request to join on the Social Club.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by PhilosophicalZebra, 14 September 2013 - 10:42 PM.

Anyway, send me an invite on Live if you're interested, OP.

Gamertag: CubicQuasar0890

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

You seem alright so I'll go ahead and make an exception and send you a crew invite. Also I will have to clear my friends list so I'll add you in a bit once I have room.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

You seem alright so I'll go ahead and make an exception and send you a crew invite. Also I will have to clear my friends list so I'll add you in a bit once I have room.

Thank you. You won't regret it, sir. :cool:

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

Couldn't find you, do you have a Rockstar Social Club account? If not make one, it is an actual crew set up on the site so we get to have our own emblem and special unlocks :)

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

Couldn't find you, do you have a Rockstar Social Club account? If not make one, it is an actual crew set up on the site so we get to have our own emblem and special unlocks :)

Surprised you couldn't find me. Anyways, sure. I'll make an account. Be back when it's done.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:01 PM Edited by PhilosophicalZebra, 14 September 2013 - 11:03 PM.

K, I'm done. Username is also CubicQuasar0890, I sent a request.

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

K, I'm done. Username is also CubicQuasar0890. What next?

I sent the request for your approval to join so you should be able to accept that, and then that's it! We wait until GTA Online releases on October 1st :)

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

I sent the request for your approval to join so you should be able to accept that, and then that's it! We wait until GTA Online releases on October 1st :)

Great. See you then.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

nice your in the wrong place :D:D:D:D:D:D

trevorthebadass
  • trevorthebadass

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

360 or ps3?

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

Great. See you then.

For sure, also sent a friend request on Live, took me a while cleaning off my friends list, haha.

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

360 or ps3?

Oh I just put Xbox in the title for fun, I actually play on Wii, (sarcasm) haha.

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

ALSO!

Crew Promotions will be handed out after I get a chance to play with everyone, meaning at least one heist.

Also meaning there will be no crew promotions until at least October 1st as that is when GTA Online releases. Just thought I'd let everyone know!

trevorthebadass
  • trevorthebadass

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

360 or ps3?

Oh I just put Xbox in the title for fun, I actually play on Wii, (sarcasm) haha.

Yea I'm obviously retarded. But I'm down and 23. Lol my phone dont show the whole title. My gamertag is portkilla420 and social club I'd is trevorinreallife

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:31 PM

360 or ps3?

Yea I'm obviously retarded. But I'm down and 23. Lol my phone dont show the whole title. My gamertag is portkilla420 and social club I'd is trevorinreallife

Awesome, I'll send you an invite.

And yeah I'm on a phone too so I understand, fortunately mine shows the full title, haha.

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

Bumping the thread since GTA Online is under a week away! Who's excited?

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

Not sure what happened here, but one thread is enough. I've locked the others instead of binning them so you can collect the recruits.

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

Posting here since the one I posted in got locked. You already got my info. Ready to roll once October 1st hits. :r*:

• Killzone VII likes this

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:05 AM

Not sure what happened here, but one thread is enough. I've locked the others instead of binning them so you can collect the recruits.

Yeah when I first posted I didn't realize there were both recruitment and GTAO sections, didn't figure it was a big deal to post in the other two. Thanks for leaving one open though, I'll make sure to be more careful next time!

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

One final bump before GTA Online releases tomorrow!

Hungry Gorilla
  • Hungry Gorilla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

A HugeGorilla x

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:14 PM