To those who were here in 2008

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic
Tyg0903
  • Tyg0903

I build war machines for the greatest nation

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

Did this forum turn to pure sh*t just before IV got released as it has now. And where are the MODS? Probably all busy playing V. Seriously all the kids and douchebags complaining about a game they havent even played. Everyone who has V has nothing but good things to say. Hey mods do me a favor and ban me as to save me from the torture of being on this forum any longer. This place is dead now.

cldd
  • cldd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

Why don't you, make like, a banana, and..

Oh forget it, just get the game and enjoy it when the time comes. 

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

Making threads like this won't change anything, my friend. Your best bet is to take everything with a grain of salt and not let anything get under your skin. I've been a member here for years, and if someone says something you don't like, or if they're rude or hostile, just ignore it. It's not hard and it's much better than getting involved in heated arguments over virtually nothing.

Some people like to act hardcore over the keyboard. Some people have thin skin. It's a poor combination, but the rules of life still apply. Treat others as you'd like to be treated, and when you're mistreated, ignore the person and hope they find themselves reasons to be in better moods.

• semie, spongeboob911 and TabooV2 like this

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

All that generalizing. I know plenty of people who have the game and are not satisfied with some mechanics.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

A forum is only as good as the moderating is. This forum has never been anything more than a laughingstock of the internet.

spongeboob911
  • spongeboob911

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

Making threads like this won't change anything, my friend. Your best bet is to take everything with a grain of salt and not let anything get under your skin. I've been a member here for years, and if someone says something you don't like, or if they're rude or hostile, just ignore it. It's not hard and it's much better than getting involved in heated arguments over virtually nothing.

Some people like to act hardcore over the keyboard. Some people have thin skin. It's a poor combination, but the rules of life still apply. Treat others as you'd like to be treated, and when you're mistreated, ignore the person and hope they find themselves reasons to be in better moods.

Well said. 

Paaldanzen Danzma
  • Paaldanzen Danzma

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

LOL, your wishes can be considered as dictatorship! i bet you will beat your wife and kids later

Stewlil
  • Stewlil

Better when high

• Members

Did this forum turn to pure sh*t just before IV got released as it has now. And where are the MODS? Probably all busy playing V. Seriously all the kids and douchebags complaining about a game they havent even played. Everyone who has V has nothing but good things to say. Hey mods do me a favor and ban me as to save me from the torture of being on this forum any longer. This place is dead now.

Yes, but not to this extent.

Tyg0903
  • Tyg0903

• Members

YOU are right this place has become useless which sucks because it used to be great. Sad really.

Dashound Driver

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

LOL, your wishes can be considered as dictatorship! i bet you will beat your wife and kids later

You're 11?

OMG.  

You weren't even alive when 9/11 happened. 

How can I take these people seriously?  :facedesk:

IGhostUlt
  • IGhostUlt

LSLKS

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

i remember when iv first came out a lot of us were amazed(i wasnt on the forum tho)

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Official SA-MP Addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

You're 11?

OMG.  

You weren't even alive when 9/11 happened. 

How can I take these people seriously?  :facedesk:

Haha

Tyg0903
  • Tyg0903

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by Tyg0903, 14 September 2013 - 10:31 PM.

I would never hurt your mom and you and your brother. You have been one of the biggest whiners Mr. joined yesterday. Im guessing u were born in the 90's which explains who u r

wait ur 11? HA

Dashound Driver

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

I would never hurt your mom and you and your brother. You have been one of the biggest whiners Mr. joined yesterday. Im guessing u were born in the 90's which explains who u r

wait ur 11? HA

Actually they were born in the 2000s...

Paaldanzen Danzma
  • Paaldanzen Danzma

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

OMG STOP HATING ON ME. I'M A HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE ALL OF THE REST OF YOU. you guys are nothing but big bullies bullying on a 11 yr old girl

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

They mods are locking threads like crazy, there's only so much they can do when there is like 10 new threads a second.

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

OMG STOP HATING ON ME. I'M A HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE ALL OF THE REST OF YOU. you guys are nothing but big bullies bullying on a 11 yr old girl

You're on a forum created for a game with an age requirement of 17+ and you're 11 years old. I'm not trying to be rude, but let's do the math, honestly.

Tyg0903
  • Tyg0903

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

Dont talk like a big kid then. OMG my daughter is older than u. Bed time sweetheart.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

YOU are right this place has become useless which sucks because it used to be great. Sad really.

What?! You joined in 2013, just like me... it was never great but now its even worse.

jolzew1
  • jolzew1

Mark Chump

• Members

Some similarities but no where near this level. There also weren't as many leaks then...

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

There was some sh*t before IV too, concerning the graphics and the framerate in trailers and leaks I think.

Stewlil
  • Stewlil

Better when high

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

He's obviously a troll.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

They mods are locking threads like crazy, there's only so much they can do when there is like 10 new threads a second.

They could make things a lot better by simply shutting down the member registry, at least temporarily while we wait for Tuesday. It won't stop ALL the trolling, but it would help immensely.

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

My memory is a little hazey but I do remember a lot of complaining. I don't think it was this bad though.

Chillmatic
  • Chillmatic

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

Yes but it will balance itself once the game releases and the trolls calm down like it did with Grand Theft Auto 4 once the casual fans leave the forum will return to form.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

hahaha

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

when the game came out for iv all the people went to sleep

Seniorbboby
  • Seniorbboby

Air Ground War VET

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Yes it did. Give it a few months till everything calms down again :D

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Mods are gone. Playing GTA V.

AmoebaJuice
  • AmoebaJuice

Rat

• Members

Yes every GTA 4 forum was FILLED with even more hate than what you are seeing now, the number 1 complaint was "WTF did they do to the driving! I CAN'T EVEN MAKE TURNS WITHOUT FLYING OFF THE STREET NOW"

Jacob-B
  • Jacob-B

Misunderstood Genius

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

I only joined a few months ago but i did frequently look at stuff here on the forum, and i do remember a lot of people complaining about some of the stuff from GTA 4, though i can't remember anything specifically.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users