67 replies to this topic
seVensantos
  • seVensantos

citizen of san andreas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

we're all we've got! LOL.

seems the only ppl left on the forums are the ones who must wait until midnite launch 2 play. im anxious but also relieved. at least none of us will have 2 deal with any console banning or other problems. ive watched enough streams 2 get all the running around doing nothing but dying out of the way. i want 2 start my game with good stats so that i can see how well my 3 criminals fare with being good citizens aside from the other things they do.

ive stopped watching the streams because at this point ppl are starting 2 play missions [i dont blame them. the game seems awesome 2 play hands on] & i want 2 keep at least some of it as a surprise.

how are you occupying yourself 2 last thru the weekend?

• Deadly Target, TheRook and BaMxIrelandx like this

disampt
  • disampt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Waiting for the damn game -.-
Oh Gamestop, Gamestop...
  • seVensantos and thun3r like this

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:30 PM Edited by Bolcksta, 14 September 2013 - 07:30 PM.

I am pissed the f*ck off, knowing that there is hundreds of people with the games in their hands, and our delivery is taking FOREVER! 

• seVensantos likes this

DobertReniro
  • DobertReniro

Pudding Pop.

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:30 PM Edited by DobertReniro, 14 September 2013 - 07:31 PM.

Gamestop might start shipping tomorrow....might get them Monday for some.

• seVensantos likes this

GTASeriesFan
  • GTASeriesFan

Realest GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

on Tuesday no one will be on this forum

• seVensantos likes this

Laphin
  • Laphin

The Crazy Laughing Hyena

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Yes because things SHIP on Sunday. :p

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

Yeah it is frustrating knowing that we're here waiting while lots of people are getting to play so easily. But to be honest, the number of people who have got the game is probably very small in comparison to total pre-orders, it's just that their footage is all over the Internet. 

Patience is a virtue and we'll going to enjoy the f*ck out of this game legitimately in 2 days :^:

• Graven, seVensantos and Silverw972 like this

celozzip
  • celozzip

Peon

• Members

and all the people who got the game early don't even know what they're doing... one guy streams and he didn't know franklin's name and called chop "chad"...

• Lisha, Deadly Target, xarichiex and 1 other like this

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

i really want to know how people got the game 

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

I am desperate for the game now, especially after seeing those videos. These last three days will be brutally painful, but i'll fight through it. In the end I think i'll be more satisfied knowing I waited those extra few days.

• seVensantos likes this

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

ive never digital downloaded before and the only reason i did was because they strongley said it would not be shipped before the 16th. i normally go amazon too. 

DobertReniro
  • DobertReniro

Pudding Pop.

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Yes because things SHIP on Sunday. :p

hahaha

mdgrncw
  • mdgrncw

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

I'm waiting for midnight also. It does annoy me how if you look on instagram for #gtav you get ignorant asses bragging about robbing people for the game. I seen a pic of someone with three boxes full of games selling them for $80 a piece. Trashy, I'd rather wait. Then morons like this

http://instagram.com/p/eQDq9uDqRb/
  • seVensantos likes this

MrA
  • MrA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

i really want to know how people got the game

This.

How did so many people get the game early?

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

I went back to my Gamestop while ago and told the fat nerd working there that little kids in India and Africa had the game a week already and that it wasn't right that us 'Mericuns had to wait. But it didn't work. He's not a patriot. He said:(cue nasal whine voice) "the sign on the door says midnight release Monday night. We're playing a bunch of nerd games starting at 9:00 pm and having trivia games". I said I'll see you nerds at midnight then!Oh I'm so jealous and bitter right now. He's lucky I didn't choke his f*cking head off.

• seVensantos, mdgrncw and thun3r like this

Savagemessiah
  • Savagemessiah

Leader Of The Rats

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

Well I really envy those who have the game!

My V is at least on the way, got shipped today :D

I think I'll actually stay here on GTAForums for a while (until the GTA VI speculation begins, then I'm out of here! ) and talk about the game, share my thoughts and so on.

• seVensantos likes this

Frect
  • Frect

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

We will have our copies soon fellas. :)

• seVensantos likes this

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

As with previous orders I've received, Amazon Prime service, ships the day before release, so it'll arrive on the expected date.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Forever alone.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Only 3 types of people on this forum right now... 

- The ones that are mad about something in the game even thought they did not play the game yet

- The ones that are eagerly waiting to play this amazing game tuesday

- The ones that were mad about something ingame, played the game and then came back here just to say how amazing the game is...

• archiebunker, toasty030 and Felix Gibraltar like this

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

"the sign on the door says midnight release Monday night. 

Well there you have him then.  Turn up at 00:00 on Monday and demand your copy.  The sign is vague.

seVensantos
  • seVensantos

citizen of san andreas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

i feel everyones pain. we are the painfully patient ones.

no one ive watched seemed 2 even be a true gta franchise fan. they all seemed like new players who only wanted 2 run around senselessly killing. when i say immerse, im going 2 fully take advantage of every year rockstar put into this game. i hope it takes me 5 years 2 complete it.

• Udrift likes this

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

and all the people who got the game early don't even know what they're doing... one guy streams and he didn't know franklin's name and called chop "chad"...

It's a shame people who didn't know this game existed until a few weeks ago are already playing, while some who've been checking for new info everyday since 2009 are still waiting. If this had happened a bit earlier I might have been upset, but a two day wait is fine with me.

I hope everyone that followed this game through the info drought has a great Tuesday. :^:

• toasty030 likes this

Bullit1990
  • Bullit1990

A bit paranoid.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

Yeah it sucks that we got to wait a bit longer...

It's kinda bitter that people who just waited like a month get it way before some who followed everything about this game even before it was announced..

But hey, almost there people!

Jew Rosenberg
  • Jew Rosenberg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

still havent seen any videos yet, only two more days of sleeping, this feels so god damn long.

if someone tries to rob me for my game im going to slice em up, i waiting TOO LONG FOR SOME HOODLUM TO TAKE MY JOY.

Romans Cousin Niko
  • Romans Cousin Niko

Troll Patrol

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:45 PM Edited by Romans Cousin Niko, 14 September 2013 - 07:45 PM.

I've barely paid any attention to the forums at all today. Too many hours watching live streams. The missions are incredible!

watson177
  • watson177

What should I write here?

• Members

on Tuesday almost no one will be on this forum

fixed it, i know myself and a handful of other will be here 

seVensantos
  • seVensantos

citizen of san andreas

• Members
  • United-States

I went back to my Gamestop while ago and told the fat nerd working there that little kids in India and Africa had the game a week already and that it wasn't right that us 'Mericuns had to wait. But it didn't work. He's not a patriot. He said:(cue nasal whine voice) "the sign on the door says midnight release Monday night. We're playing a bunch of nerd games starting at 9:00 pm and having trivia games". I said I'll see you nerds at midnight then!Oh I'm so jealous and bitter right now. He's lucky I didn't choke his f*cking head off.

LOL! this morning i even tried the "hope an idiot works in electronics at walmart" call. it almost worked! called at one of the worst walmarts in town & this girl answered. i asked her if they had the game & she comes back 2 the phone couple min later & says "yes, we have grand tram...what you say the name was?" i said grand theft auto 5. she says ok hold on. comes back a min later & i hear a guy laughing in the background as she now tells me its not out & they cant sell it until tues. i even heard him say "they almost got you" as i was hanging up. so...back 2  :panic:

• Deadly Target and thun3r like this

Raindancer
  • Raindancer

Beer monster

• Feroci
  • None

I called around a few shop today that usually only has a couple of games on the shelf for sale as a bit of extra money )WH Smith the bookshop) currys, comets (Electrical retailer) on the off the of chance that they would not care and just sell me the game... no joy :(

arama
  • arama

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by arama, 14 September 2013 - 07:46 PM.

we're all we've got! LOL.

seems the only ppl left on the forums are the ones who must wait until midnite launch 2 play. im anxious but also relieved. at least none of us will have 2 deal with any console banning or other problems. ive watched enough streams 2 get all the running around doing nothing but dying out of the way. i want 2 start my game with good stats so that i can see how well my 3 criminals fare with being good citizens aside from the other things they do.

ive stopped watching the streams because at this point ppl are starting 2 play missions [i dont blame them. the game seems awesome 2 play hands on] & i want 2 keep at least some of it as a surprise.

how are you occupying yourself 2 last thru the weekend?

Well we are the ones that would be invited to Rockstars birthday because we are his true friends, and we would get him drunk and not even take advantage of Rockstars sexy passed out body because we are those kinda friends that look out for Rockstar and wait until we can play on the day they intended

• shawt22 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users