GTAIV or EFLC?

8 replies to this topic
MikeTheGoat
  • MikeTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

Hello!

I am thinking one of these games. Mostly - I want to play multiplayer and sometimes single player. Where i'll find more players and which is funnier?

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

About multiplayer:

Whats your platform? (X360/PS3/PC)

What game do you want to play? (IV/TLaD/TBoGT)

What game type do you prefer? (Ranked Match, Player Match) - X360&PC only

What game modes do you want to play? (IV - Deathmatch, Mafiya Work, Car Jack City, Team Deathmatch, Team Mafiya Work, Team Car Jack City, Race, GTA Race, Cops 'n Crooks, Turf War, Hangmans NOOSE, Bomb da Base II, Deal Breaker, Free Mode, Party Mode, TLaD - Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Races, Witness Protection, Chopper vs Chopper, Club Business, Own The City, Lone Wolf Biker, Free Mode, Party Mode. TBoGT - Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Races, GTA Races, Free Mode, Party Mode)

MikeTheGoat
  • MikeTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:05 PM Edited by MikeTheGoat, 14 September 2013 - 06:24 PM.

My platform is PC - mostly i want free room and cops'n'crocks or something similar. Sometimes deathmatches and races.

Which type of game - doesn't matter for me.

Game that i want - TLaD/TBoGT or GTAIV

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

Than you should buy GTA IV, it has most players in all those modes, TBoGT also has popular Free Modes and many new options in it but sometimes its unplayable becouse of hackers

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Give me Liberty

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

Why not get the complete edition so you have all 3?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Whoop some ass!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:49 PM Edited by DarkKingBernard, 15 September 2013 - 12:50 PM.

First off, you should play Singleplayer (at least halfway through GTA IV or fully through one of the episodes) so you can get used to the game.

Multiplayer:

IV: Deathmatch is okay, Team Deathmatch is full of cheaters, Cops N Crooks is one of the best game modes on Auto-Aim OFF. Coop modes are easy to get into but the other competitive modes like Mafiya Work and Car Jack City are dead lobbies without Auto-Aim ON (which is really sad) Avoid public free modes due to hackers (probably will be gone when V is fully released)

TLAD: For deathmatch, use Instant Play (which will put you in a random deathmatch with random fair settings) Races, Club Business and Chopper VS Chopper are easy to get into no matter what Aiming setting, while the other competitive modes are dead.

TBOGT: Avoid public free modes due to Buzzard helicopter trolls. Other TBOGT gamemodes are pretty dumb.

And yes, get the Complete Edition. If you're not satisfied with one of the games, the other two will surely satisfy.

Dexter00
  • Dexter00

F*CKING F*CK

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

dude dont even think twice get IV and make sure it aint 1.0.7.0 get 1.0.4.0 or lower than 4 then just patch it with 1.0.4.0

Caedus
  • Caedus

Am a Reptilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

EFLC I guess. It's better than IV. Not good by any means, but a lot better regardless.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:22 AM

Why not get the complete edition so you have all 3?

Good idea.

First off, you should play Singleplayer (at least halfway through GTA IV or fully through one of the episodes) so you can get used to the game.

Multiplayer:

IV: Deathmatch is okay, Team Deathmatch is full of cheaters, Cops N Crooks is one of the best game modes on Auto-Aim OFF. Coop modes are easy to get into but the other competitive modes like Mafiya Work and Car Jack City are dead lobbies without Auto-Aim ON (which is really sad) Avoid public free modes due to hackers (probably will be gone when V is fully released)

TLAD: For deathmatch, use Instant Play (which will put you in a random deathmatch with random fair settings) Races, Club Business and Chopper VS Chopper are easy to get into no matter what Aiming setting, while the other competitive modes are dead.

TBOGT: Avoid public free modes due to Buzzard helicopter trolls. Other TBOGT gamemodes are pretty dumb.

And yes, get the Complete Edition. If you're not satisfied with one of the games, the other two will surely satisfy.

Thats far from how things looks like on PC

dude dont even think twice get IV and make sure it aint 1.0.7.0 get 1.0.4.0 or lower than 4 then just patch it with 1.0.4.0

You cant play online with 1.0.4.0 patch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users