Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can somebody who's played the game build my hype please?

100 replies to this topic
Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:24 PM Edited by Mason GTA, 14 September 2013 - 04:46 PM.

First of all anyone with a negative opinion im asking you nicely not to post in here.

EDIT: I want to hear from people who have seen gameplay videos or played it themselves

I've tried to stay away from the forums since the first vine leaks but curiosity gets to me and I always end up skimming the titles.

I've been beyond excited but the last time I skimmed I saw negative thread titles from people who played it and I lost some hype :(

Can somebody who's played it or seen gameplay videos come in here and get me excited again? If you mean it. Somebody tell me how good it is if you believe that??

No spoilers please and don't lie but if someone is happy please tell me. I'm not reading other threads :(

gregory9000
  • gregory9000

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

i have not played the game yet but i have seen online videos and can confirm that the game is good.

• Mason GTA likes this

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

Keep your hype down. You will be even more impressed with the game when you play it.
  • Rich. likes this

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

The game has explosions and boobs, topless boobs.

• IMr_SmithI likes this

arama
  • arama

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

compared to those nasty top on boobs

• Doesabearshytinthewoods likes this

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

compared to those nasty top on boobs

I don't believe I said top off boobs... i'm confused.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

Well I generally haven't seen much that would excite me but here it goes. If spoiled by gameplay mechanics don't read further. If you hit a building or something like that with your plane wing only the wing comes off. When you are swimming in the ocean and you run out of stamina you can drown. Playing it smart though you won't so it's a good thing. You can ride a rollercoaster and the ferris wheel.

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

Keep going guys. Please brahs. Don't lie but if you watched gameplay videos or know its good please tell me

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers - Leader - PS3

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Keep your hype down. You will be even more impressed with the game when you play it.

Yep, that's the best thing you can do!

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

this.. the trick is to keep your expectations low (as with anything in life--even WOMEN), so you will be blown away when you get the final product and spend time with it..

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

Guys I want my hype to be up lol. By telling me to keep it low you're kinda making me think it's not amazing

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

Anyone?

K1monster
  • K1monster

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

benderqo
  • benderqo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

you will definitely be amazed by the freedom of the map, the los santos' size and the size of blaine county. the opportunities are never ending

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Stop saying that sh*t. I want to be excited and hyped, that's half the fun for me. Don't care if its a 12 pixel POS game when I get it I want to be hyped.

Ok anyone who has seen the videos, can anyone say good things?

FranticFatality
  • FranticFatality

British Hillbilly

• Members

i have not played the game yet but i have seen online videos and can confirm that the game is good.

No, you can't. You haven't played it.

DobertReniro
  • DobertReniro

Pudding Pop.

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

When GTA V disc installation is complete, a rainbow appears, filling the entire room in which you are sitting with leprechauns and gold.

• IMr_SmithI and bigfoxpye like this

Evil.Tim
  • Evil.Tim

The Hornet

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

I've been watching gameplay footage for about 6 hours now. Everything seems perfect so far, except for a few technical glitches because the consoles are so old. If you have any specific questions, ask away.

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

I've been watching gameplay footage for about 6 hours now. Everything seems perfect so far, except for a few technical glitches because the consoles are so old. If you have any specific questions, ask away.

Serious??? Thanks bro!!! That's the kind of stuff I was looking for.

Last time I skimmed thread titles like half of them were negative or one guy saying "gtav will not win a single award" and just random BS like that totally somehow ruining my hype.

I don't possibly see how this game won't be epic but I really want to hear some more things like this. Get me hyped.

Any specific things you love?

The wilderness?

Hunting?

Car customization?

gregory9000
  • gregory9000

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

No, you can't. You haven't played it.

no but from the vids it looks good

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers - Leader - PS3

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

I still can't believe they pulled it off on current gen. I'm really amazed how the graphics look, I really didn't expect much but the gameplay footage looks gorgeous. 

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Speeding up Mount Chiliad and knocking hikers and animals off the mountain?

• IMr_SmithI likes this

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

I still can't believe they pulled it off on current gen. I'm really amazed how the graphics look, I really didn't expect much but the gameplay footage looks gorgeous. 

Thanks dude!! From the tiny bit I could help but looking at it did look f*cking amazing lol

ChromeAndroid
  • ChromeAndroid

You Bet

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

Well, without spoiling, I literally played my time with it without sleeping, went over night for about 8 hours straight (starting at 3am) because I couldn't stop, it was literally that fun. And I never do stuff like that. I go to bed at 10 usually, wake up at 8 and go to work.

Did that work? lol

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Speeding up Mount Chiliad and knocking hikers and animals off the mountain?

Yes... Lol yes that sounds epic. Well done sir.

What else?? No major spoilers

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by Mason GTA, 14 September 2013 - 04:59 PM.

Well, without spoiling, I literally played my time with it without sleeping, went over night for about 8 hours straight (starting at 3am) because I couldn't stop, it was literally that fun. And I never do stuff like that. I go to bed at 10 usually, wake up at 8 and go to work.

Did that work? lol

Ahaaa hell yeah. That's what I'm talking about. God I can't wait. I'm glad I made this thread

For some reason when I skimmed threads yesterday like 5 threads were really negative and it sucked seeing. I'm hoping it was just those idiot kids on these forums who complain about something always

Tell me what parts are the most epic?

The wilderness?

Mountains??

Low riders and gangs??

Beaches??

Evil.Tim
  • Evil.Tim

The Hornet

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

Serious??? Thanks bro!!! That's the kind of stuff I was looking for.

Last time I skimmed thread titles like half of them were negative or one guy saying "gtav will not win a single award" and just random BS like that totally somehow ruining my hype.

I don't possibly see how this game won't be epic but I really want to hear some more things like this. Get me hyped.

Any specific things you love?

The wilderness?

Hunting?

Car customization?

I like how easily you can die. You take ridiculously little damage before dying so the regenerating health doesn't concern me anymore. There is a huge amount of vehicles to control and bulldozers and similar vehicles all function properly. I've seen footage of a bulldozer flipping cars over and lifting people up. Driving looks very good and there's extreme car deformation, just like in GTAIV, the cars are just overall tougher. Looks like you can steal a car in multiple ways. You can break the window or take a little more time and pick the lock. The wilderness looks awesome and is just as dangerous as in RDR. I haven't seen actual hunting, but I did see cougars get shot in free roam. The car customization wasn't shown in detail, but it was exactly what I expected. Wanted system looks great, police are much more intelligent. They now have individual search cones instead of a search circle so you can hide right under their noses and still lose your wanted level after some time.

• IMr_SmithI likes this

ladx
  • ladx

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

i advice u to keep your HYPE as low as possible. dont expect too much, whats in is good and acceptable... kinda.

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

i advice u to keep your HYPE as low as possible. dont expect too much, whats in is good and acceptable... kinda.

Even after all I asked you still come in here talking sh*t about the game. God I wish you could neg people on this forum. "Acceptable, kinda" is a very bad rating for a game. Please go post in another thread and not this

Evil.Tim
  • Evil.Tim

The Hornet

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

My hype was really high and I'm not disappointed at all. And I don't eat all kinds of sh*t up, either. Don't know what you're talking about.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users