• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

You are stupid.

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by Ronrollin9434, 14 September 2013 - 04:05 PM.

The babies will go back to COD in a few days when they get over the fact that the driving isn't gay anymore like it was in GTA 4.

I can't believe that people already started to complain. I watched some leaked gameplay because of all those people complaining but driving and car physics seem more then fine. This isn't a driving sim, if you want that go play GT5. People complained about car physics in GTAIV which I could understand a little (although I liked it myself) and now that they fixed that people are still complaining   :sui:

Driving in GTA V is alright, it's better than GTA IV, that's for sure. But the car damage is a whole different story.

GTA IV wasn't a driving sim and the car physics were perfect, imo. It might be due to the fact that all of the gamers I've seen playing the leaked versions of GTA V just suck at driving, but honestly, the damage, no matter how much I try to convince myself otherwise, just doesn't seem right. You know how in arcade racing games, cars damage but not to a realistic extent? The reason for this is because, your car is meant to last in a racing game.

GTA V is not a racing game, it's an open sand box which is closer to a simulator than an arcade racing game. Again, why are you suggesting people play GT when GT has the type of racing people are complaining about?

Basically, GTA V feels MORE like a derivative of MC:LA than it does a scaled back GTA IV (which is what we were hoping for).

Cars dented better (bumper, rear, side doors, etc) than they seem to be doing in GTA V. And I know I'm not crazy because the verdict on car damage is pretty split... there are veteran members of the forum who agree with this.

I'm hoping Rockstar patches this... cars are WAY too durable in GTA V as of right now.

ChrisDorner
  • ChrisDorner

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

so you saw a sh*tty game and thought it was fake because of old date

hahah

i feel sorry for you

this sh*tty game u saw is in fact the real GTA V

Exactly. Just another fan in denial

I'm still excited for this game but some people's reactions to the disappointing parts of the game are hilarious

PlasmaFLOW
  • PlasmaFLOW

Oracle

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Rockstar Games did this for GTA IV, why not for GTA V? I mean, whenever you install a copy into PC of GTA IV(I know its not the same as consoles, but its probably hidden in the X360 and PS3) it does a date check to see if the release date already passed and stores it in the System Registry. Why not for GTA V? They could have set it up so if its not 17/September it modifies the Handling and Ped/Car Spawning properties.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

So this is what ive come up with. People expect way to much. then when they see some gameplay, they think they have been playing the game for months so they know everything that is wrong with the game. After, they try to think of ways that rockstar is holding things back because the game is not perfectly catered for them. Further increasing their expections and setting themselves up for more disapointment.

Sucks to be you!!!!!

Kaster
  • Kaster

Chant Hare Krishna and be Happy!

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Sorry for the title, but i think maybe Rockstar implemented a system where it checks for the current date and if the date is before the official release date the gameplay is not correct.

I see some gameplay with very weird handling in the cars so maybe thats why?

Tell me what you think about this, sorry for my english.

Kid you know that you should not play gta games???

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard

:^:

benjamin94
  • benjamin94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard

:^:

The drunken camera thing from gta iv is the same so why not?

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

No i dont mean they are fake, but i mean that rockstar implemented a date check and if the date is before 17-09-2013, it f*cks up thins lake car handling etc.

Are you retarded?

Tuniturntablist
  • Tuniturntablist

Ømar DmX

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

WTF? It looks exactly like the same handling from gameplay / online trailer...

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

It's plausible, but I doubt it. I know some games that when they are pirated the developers let them play the game, but the difficulty level is impossible, or you die from one hit kills, or the game behaves in a way that is impossible to play. It IS possible that GTAV could have something similar, but if so then it would hurt the people who don't have an online connection, & that would be by far worse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users