OyJnAGx.png

Whew. Finally! :cool:

Mine just shipped too. What a relief!

takeral
  • takeral

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

When I go to the "track your package" page on Amazon it says "Expected delivery: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, by 8:00pm"

However in the "Order Summary" page the expected date is September 17. 

What do I believe? 

mine was doing that earlier today, then they updated the shipping info once it got from chattanooga, tn to jacksonville, fl and it was set for delivery tomorrow.

Cool. I just spoke to Amazon and they confirmed that it's coming tomorrow. 

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

My SE just shipped. i live in the northwest a few hours from Seattle and although the tracking on my order says it will be delivered on the 18th i just spoke to an amazon representative who assured me that it will indeed arrive tomorrow. If It doesnt' heads will roll :rampage:

I've spoken to several representatives about this (as I have the same problem, even started a thread on it this morning) and have been given wildly conflicting reports. 

First three calls, they are so sorry. Shipping is now free, and I receive $15 dollars of store credit (this stands whether or not I receive the game late at this point). 

Then, the fourth guy I speak to (via chat), assures me that I should disregard the Estimated Delivery Date of the 18th, and that I will receive my copy on the 17th. 

However, the fifth person I spoke to (via telephone), only reassured me I would receive my package on the 17th until I finally convinced her to take a look at my tracking information, whereupon she corrected herself and said that it is very likely I will receive it on the 18th. 

I then got a follow up e-mail from the guy I spoke to via chat (the fourth guy I spoke to), who once again reassured me that my order will arrive on the 17th, and that I should disregard UPS's currently estimated delivery date. 

So, I am totally lost right now. I don't know what to think. I have no idea if any of these guys have any idea what's going on, and which person to trust and which person to distrust. Or whether I should trust any of them. 

Point is, get a second opinion. None of us here need false hope.
just got this email from the customer service rep i spoke to:

Greetings from Amazon.com 
Your order was shipped through UPS and we estimate that it will be delivered by Tuesday, September 17, 2013. 
The delivery estimate is calculated based on a few different things, including the location of the inventory of Grand Theft Auto V (Special Edition)  the delivery address, and how quickly we can put your order together and get it to UPS.  On the basis of shipping status , I can confirm that you will receive this shipment tomorrow Tuesday, September 17, 2013.  by end of day. 
When your order does arrive, there's no need to contact us. However, if you haven't received it by Tuesday, September 17, 2013, please let us know through the link below and we'll be happy to get a refund  or replacement for you. 
----------------

Hope Hes Right.
I hope "end of day" doesn't mean to you're the last they deliver to. Two day shipping should get priority.

LibSity
  • LibSity

Genetically Superior

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

OOHOcUJ.jpg
looks like I'll be waiting all day :/
god damn it!!

BY the end of the day. Reading comprehension young grasshopper.

And to everybody freaking out about Wednesday Sep 18, I posted my chat transcript earlier with an Amazon employee, and they said you'll get your package BY that time, almost certainly tomorrow.

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

yea my order finally shipped as well ... i live in MD and they are shipping from delaware soo.. its a 98% chance im getting tomorrow afternoon...

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by 5HT2a, 16 September 2013 - 11:56 PM.

Phew:

Scheduled For Early Delivery On: Tuesday, 09/17/2013, By End of Day Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Wednesday, 09/18/2013, By End of Day Last Location: Orlando, FL, United States, Monday, 09/16/2013    

Apparently, I will receive the game on time. And for the inconvenience of having to worry, I still receive my credit and free shipping from Amazon. Thank god, dude. I was really upset for a while there, Amazon nearly dun' f*cked up.    When I spoke to them in the morning, it was basically guaranteed that I would not receive my game until the 18th. I wonder if the incessant complaining, bitching, and moaning by myself and others convinced them to work out an arrangement with UPS? 

SBxAnt
  • SBxAnt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

yea my order finally shipped as well ... i live in MD and they are shipping from delaware soo.. its a 98% chance im getting tomorrow afternoon...

haha, mines just shipped too. New Castle, DE

I also live in MD.. Baltimore. We should play GTA online if you have the xbox on oct 1

MistaD
  • MistaD

Five-(uh)Oh

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

I might just drive an hour and a half to go to the midnight release with my cousin...

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

Well, sadly I was out of town ALL DAY of course and it turns out my pymt was declined because I needed to update my card info.... I thought I had already done it but .... So its "shipping now" which proly means "we'll get to it when we can, we're too busy processing other ppl's orders who had their billing info up-to-date  :rol:  "   :lol:  but it says I have to wait till Thursday at least.... I'm ok w/ it tho. I really didnt think I'd get much time to play it this week w/ everything else thats going on :whuh:

MistaD
  • MistaD

Five-(uh)Oh

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

I might just drive an hour and a half to go to the midnight release with my cousin...

I decided to go and it was awesome! Can't wait for my copy to come today.

Badass_Cyborg
  • Badass_Cyborg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

Royal mail says they have delivered it. But have they delivered it? Have they bollocks!

Badass_Cyborg
  • Badass_Cyborg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

It came!

I came!

Change of boxers, then a visit to Los Santos.

Tsar_Smirnoff
  • Tsar_Smirnoff

Daft Suburbanite

• The Connection

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:14 PM

Mine's out for delivery right now; left at 7:45 a.m from the UPS center nearby. Now it's just a waiting game, although I have an exam and lab today so I won't get back until 4:00 p.m. anyway. The only sh*tsucker about the whole thing is I have another exam tomorrow so I really won't get to play it until I put some decent study time in tonight. 

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

It came!

I came!

Change of boxers, ....

A bit too much information there :lol:

Mine is on its way but still est Thursday :whuh:

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

My SE just shipped. i live in the northwest a few hours from Seattle and although the tracking on my order says it will be delivered on the 18th i just spoke to an amazon representative who assured me that it will indeed arrive tomorrow. If It doesnt' heads will roll :rampage:

I've spoken to several representatives about this (as I have the same problem, even started a thread on it this morning) and have been given wildly conflicting reports. 

First three calls, they are so sorry. Shipping is now free, and I receive $15 dollars of store credit (this stands whether or not I receive the game late at this point). 

Then, the fourth guy I speak to (via chat), assures me that I should disregard the Estimated Delivery Date of the 18th, and that I will receive my copy on the 17th. 

However, the fifth person I spoke to (via telephone), only reassured me I would receive my package on the 17th until I finally convinced her to take a look at my tracking information, whereupon she corrected herself and said that it is very likely I will receive it on the 18th. 

I then got a follow up e-mail from the guy I spoke to via chat (the fourth guy I spoke to), who once again reassured me that my order will arrive on the 17th, and that I should disregard UPS's currently estimated delivery date. 

So, I am totally lost right now. I don't know what to think. I have no idea if any of these guys have any idea what's going on, and which person to trust and which person to distrust. Or whether I should trust any of them. 

Point is, get a second opinion. None of us here need false hope.
just got this email from the customer service rep i spoke to:

Greetings from Amazon.com 
Your order was shipped through UPS and we estimate that it will be delivered by Tuesday, September 17, 2013. 
The delivery estimate is calculated based on a few different things, including the location of the inventory of Grand Theft Auto V (Special Edition)  the delivery address, and how quickly we can put your order together and get it to UPS.  On the basis of shipping status , I can confirm that you will receive this shipment tomorrow Tuesday, September 17, 2013.  by end of day. 
When your order does arrive, there's no need to contact us. However, if you haven't received it by Tuesday, September 17, 2013, please let us know through the link below and we'll be happy to get a refund  or replacement for you. 
----------------

Hope Hes Right.
I hope "end of day" doesn't mean to you're the last they deliver to. Two day shipping should get priority.

I usually get my package at 8:00 PM. I'm cool with that, excruciating as the wait may be. There's nothing I can do about it. 

Anyways, my package is Out For Delivery!!! Since 4:30 AM, which means I will probably receive my package at around 4:00 PM, which is nice. I have a new UPS driver serving my neighborhood, and he seems to get a much earlier start than the old lesbian lady who wouldn't arrive until 8:00 and sometimes 9:00PM. She arrived at 9:30 when GTA IV came out, I remember. 

zzmorg82
  • zzmorg82

In the moment.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

Out for delivery. :cool:

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

I'm mad at amazon at the moment!  :angry:. I'm still waiting for my copy and It's 3:16pm here. The conclusion: Amazon sucks.

MistaD
  • MistaD

Five-(uh)Oh

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

Got mine delivered as I was headed out the door to class. Worst timing ever!! I had to wait ANOTHER 4 hours to play, knowing it was right there in my hands! Anyway, it's loading up now. The day has finally come! Hopefully the rest of you receive your copy soon!

Jhonan007
  • Jhonan007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:16 AM Edited by Jhonan007, 20 September 2013 - 02:46 AM.

mine status is from yesterday (preparing for shipment).

¿anybody have the same status? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

pff now again shipping now what happen?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

shipped yeah!!! last event Elkridge MD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users