Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anybody who has the game, whats new with police features?

3 replies to this topic
halochaox
  • halochaox

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by halochaox, 14 September 2013 - 02:44 PM.

So many people have the game but few to none answers my question. It would be great if someone could tell me about the police features in GTA 5. Whats different from GTA 4? Is it more realistic? Btw when I mean police feature, I mean playing as a cop. Thanks.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

You'll find out when you get the game, man.

LadyFondou
  • LadyFondou

High-Life

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

Realistic I would say maybe.

Watch a police chase than compare it.

The police (if ahead of you) follow every move you make. When you turn (even the slightest) they do as well.

Since GTA V's new handling upgrade or downgrade (depending on your opinion of it), the cops are able to mirror your driving like Cirque Du Soleil Performers.

Also, they ram you like in NFS (It's crazy)

They could be 50 FT behind you, than all of a sudden VAROOOOM *BOOM* your car skids and sh*t.

Also, they use spike strips. 

It's kinda cool, but will get frustrating, 

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

Realistic I would say maybe.

Watch a police chase than compare it.

The police (if ahead of you) follow every move you make. When you turn (even the slightest) they do as well.

Since GTA V's new handling upgrade or downgrade (depending on your opinion of it), the cops are able to mirror your driving like Cirque Du Soleil Performers.

Also, they ram you like in NFS (It's crazy)

They could be 50 FT behind you, than all of a sudden VAROOOOM *BOOM* your car skids and sh*t.

Also, they use spike strips. 

It's kinda cool, but will get frustrating, 

Better then gta iv, I could drive forever on a 6 star wanted without a cop car touching, sh*t was too easy.

The police being much more aggresive in V is great news and f*ck everyone who thinks otherwise

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users