Photo

custom music

12 replies to this topic
PikachuBoy
  • PikachuBoy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

I read on gamefaqs you can use your own music while playing the game on ps3 does anyone know if this is true?

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

I read on gamefaqs you can use your own music while playing the game on ps3 does anyone know if this is true?

There are some games that let you play music from the console. I know that Killzone 2 let's you do that, never tried it with other games though. You'll just have to either lurk and see if people can do that or try it yourself when you get the game.

PikachuBoy
  • PikachuBoy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

read dead let you do it I wanna know if gta v does

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Would be cool if we can make our own radio stations. I'd make one with my fav GTA V songs and one with other songs

Saliva
  • Saliva

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

Anyone know if it is just playing over the game audio, or if it is integrated into a radio station or something?

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

Anyone know if it is just playing over the game audio, or if it is integrated into a radio station or something?

Based on games that have the option of using audio, it would just be played over the game audio. I can't wait for the day we can utilize Spotify for an in-game radio station!

Nillus
  • Nillus

Nice New Tits btw

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by Nillus, 14 September 2013 - 09:08 PM.

A lot of GTA games allow you to play your own music on a custom radio station. They will be shuffled etc and there will be commentary between songs.

In GTA IV for PC there's Independence FM. Rockstar should bring it to V on the consoles with a a patch, because as far as I know it's not in. :)

I'll be filling my HDD with K-Rose and KDST music and commentary. :D

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

A lot of GTA games allow you to play your own music on a custom radio station. They will be shuffled etc and there will be commentary between songs.

In GTA IV for PC there's Independence FM. Rockstar should bring it to V on the consoles with a a patch, because as far as I know it's not in. :)

I was talking about the PS3; I should've specified. Sadly, there is no such option for IV to do that, and it probably won't happen on V. I'm not sure how the 360 works in that regard though.

Nillus
  • Nillus

Nice New Tits btw

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

I was talking about the PS3; I should've specified. Sadly, there is no such option for IV to do that, and it probably won't happen on V. I'm not sure how the 360 works in that regard though.

They did it on nearly all PC and iOS versions of GTA. :)

Don't know whether the game can access data on the user directory of the PS3/Xbox... :O There's plenty of space for users to upload their own super-legal music to.

PikachuBoy
  • PikachuBoy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

so will i if it is in

DEMONBANANAS
  • DEMONBANANAS

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

so will i if it is in

it actually works like an in game radio station similar to how iv on pc was, its been confirmed by a few different people.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:49 AM

Ask an owner of Grand Theft Auto 5, and they can confirm it for you good sir. 

PikachuBoy
  • PikachuBoy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

ok then I am asking gta 5 owners right now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users