Photo

Police Vigilante Missions?

47 replies to this topic
Laphin
  • Laphin

The Crazy Laughing Hyena

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Seriously you guys.. Trevor's bounty hunting is going to be the exact same thing as Vigilante, it just has a different name.  Just because it's Trevor, and the term is "Bounty Hunting" don't limit your imagination to thinkinf about the desert.  He could have to go into the city and get people too.  It's Vigilante with a different name.

halochaox
  • halochaox

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

But the reason why gta 4 was better was because you can call backup, it made you feel like your were a cop.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

Seriously you guys.. Trevor's bounty hunting is going to be the exact same thing as Vigilante, it just has a different name.  Just because it's Trevor, and the term is "Bounty Hunting" don't limit your imagination to thinkinf about the desert.  He could have to go into the city and get people too.  It's Vigilante with a different name.

just stop it...

in vigilante you have to kill the guys. for bounty hunting there is even a achievment to deliver them alive

halochaox
  • halochaox

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

They should of made it where you can turn vigilante on, and randomly, you will get a call and you can press A to accept and B to decline.  It can vary from police chase to robbery. 

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

well other NPC' will commit crimes and you can choose to stop them

- store robberies

- drug deals gone bad

- gang shoot outs

- abandon vehicles

- killer cults

and other goodies.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

well other NPC' will commit crimes and you can choose to stop them

- store robberies

- drug deals gone bad

- gang shoot outs

- abandon vehicles

- killer cults

and other goodies.

thats not the same

halochaox
  • halochaox

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

Ya but i heard if you shoot the criminal, you will get a star, unless you hit them unarmed.

TheEnd90
  • TheEnd90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

Hello.

I belive I can confirm that there's no vigilante missions in GTA 5. (Unless anyone out there can prove me wrong?)

I've tried starting a vigilante mission with most law enforcement vehicles.

I've compleated the story line, and I'm around 60% completion of the game, but all I've seen so far of side missions like that, is the taxi side missions. There might be side missions for ambulance though, I haven't tested that out yet.

Byt as we know from GTA 4, vigilante missions was found by accsessing the computer inside the police cars, but obviously there's no such thing in GTA 5. Even brought it so far I started looking at my character's cell, so there's no point in doing that.

Anyways, the vigilante missions are missing. But I'm not gonna complain. GTA 5 is huge of things to do.

I can finally say, that there's a GTA that's better than GTA San Andreas. GTA 5!

Have fun out there. See you lots when GTA 5's online opens.

Ruzko
  • Ruzko

I got chilly balls...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

They already said ages ago they won't add activities that don't fit the character.

I hate that.... -.-
Franklin can you play tennis?... no?
only golf... wtf logic much... >_<

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

They already said ages ago they won't add activities that don't fit the character.

I hate that.... -.-
only golf... wtf
he shouldn't be swimming either.

Ruzko
  • Ruzko

I got chilly balls...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:15 AM Edited by Ruzko, 22 September 2013 - 10:15 AM.

I hate that.... -.-
only golf... wtf
he shouldn't be swimming either.

Woahhhhhhh xD ,I just did a marathon for 27 F*CKING MINUTES... ughhh my hand hurts... haha

Back to topic.. I thought that at least Michael would be able to do vigilante missions,

Spoiler

Spawngasm
  • Spawngasm

Rattle your Head!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

It was leaked that you can be a cop in GTA Online. You get to do way more as a cop now, like make arrest, scan plates they pretty much took the idea from lcpdfr  mod.

camprs_lickballs
  • camprs_lickballs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

i still think its gayer than balls that you can do yoga, play tennis etc, but can't do vigilante missions anymore. seriously, who plays a video game to do yoga???? it just seems the fun and exciting activities have been replaced by dull and boring things, ex. parachuting, yoga, hell even tennis. i don't play GTA to play tennis, i play it to steal sh*t and shoot people. and i use parachuting to do these things i don't need it to be an activity on itself.  gta v in my opinion has been kind of a let down, i just hope the on line makes up for the disappointments in the single player.

DAKR8
  • DAKR8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

It was leaked that you can be a cop in GTA Online. You get to do way more as a cop now, like make arrest, scan plates they pretty much took the idea from lcpdfr  mod.

sauce?

ekhunter
  • ekhunter

Love Fist

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

sauce?

weak?

vigilanteingtav
  • vigilanteingtav

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

Yea so vigilante missions are definitely not in the game, and Trevor's bounty hunting missions are really not the same. 

In light of the recent disappearing car glitch I have decided that I am launching a full scale internet campaign to solicit Rockstar to add the feature with the upcoming update.  I think the majority of GTA fans want vigilante, and if we can prove this to Rockstar, I think they are the type of company that will listen. 

Please follow: https://twitter.com/vigilanteingtav

And / Or Join: www.facebook.com/groups/vigilanteingtav/

And tell your friends!

biggin587
  • biggin587

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

What you guys are forgetting is DLC. I highly doubt Rockstar would dumb everything into the main title. They want to be able to bring in more $$ later on after the GTA V hype goes down. I am sure we will see alot more features in upcoming DLC content. :)

truthful
  • truthful

The truthful

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

What you guys are forgetting is DLC. I highly doubt Rockstar would dumb everything into the main title. They want to be able to bring in more $$ later on after the GTA V hype goes down. I am sure we will see alot more features in upcoming DLC content. :)

Heh, I keep hoping this, atleast.

There were a few great (basic) things in IV, that should have (logically) made there way to V, but for some reason they didn't...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users