11 year old boy receives his game early

278 replies to this topic
pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

In the video... THAT is who R* have made the driving for.... little kids.

this guy is onto something

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

That did not look like someone mentally or emotionally mature enough to play GTA. Just sayin'.

Laphin
  • Laphin

The Crazy Laughing Hyena

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by Laphin, 14 September 2013 - 02:04 PM.

I hope it's a censored version or he doesn't play it, I mean there are some explicit things for adult only.

There is... there's a lot of adult things in this one.. and confirmed genitalia and explicit heavy sex.  I'd never let my kid play it.

I don't think the parents quite know what kind of game this kid asked for, (ahhhh the naive parents.. games are just video games, nothing THAT bad could be in them).  Boy, are they in for a surprise.

• milkmansun likes this

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by OneFlaw, 14 September 2013 - 02:04 PM.

Not a big deal. So he is 11, oh well. But I am concerned about the fact he was crying over it...LOL

My Son never cries over a new game he just gets Excited, but oh well Everyone is different.

The parents are not bad parents because they let their child play a M Rated game, If they believe he is a good kid and understands that It's a game I see no harm done. The News is worst In my Opinion since it shows Real people dieing or killed everyday.

Inverted-Penguin
  • Inverted-Penguin

The respectful One

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

:facedesk:  :sui:

Qwerty_jam11
  • Qwerty_jam11

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

I hope his family watch him play it I would love to see their reactions when the sex scenes drug use come on.

CChevelleSS
  • CChevelleSS

GTA all the way

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

Bullsh*t-gif.gif why the hell does an 11 yr old have a f*cking M rated game? I guess playing GTAO is going to be pointless with little kids playing on it now yay.

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

I'm 14, underage to play the game, i have played then since GTA III but, com on, That kid is not mature engh to play that game. For f*ck sake, he cried when he got it. And no way should a little child like that I was 6 when i started playing GTA  5 years after the release of GTA III. I am just gob smacked that kid who is 11 is allowed to get a early copy of GTAV and then cry because of it. 

Its not right, do his peaternts not know the content of the game and then they feel its good to post it on you-tube  Parents like that sicken me. My mom/ dad sat and watched me play the game to make sure the content was not too bad and they did this until i was 8! So him playing it allone in his room, with no supervision with naked strippers, killing animals and people is wrong childen upuntill the age of 11/12 need supervision. I know i said they stoped supervising me but the knew i understood the content and they knew what was in the game after 2 years of playing GTA III and SA and VC.

Laphin
  • Laphin

The Crazy Laughing Hyena

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

Not a big deal. So he is 11, oh well. But I am concerned about the fact he was crying over it...LOL

My Son never cries over a new game he just gets Excited, but oh well Everyone is different.

The parents are not bad parents because they let their child play a M Rated game, If they believe he is a good kid and understands that It's a game I see no harm done. The News is worst In my Opinion since it shows Real people dieing or killed everyday.

Watching something is entirely different than being able to cause the chaos yourself.  In a game, you are the one getting to virtually pull the trigger and 'play god' :p  That's the big thing people get all riled up about.

Dikkedeur26
  • Dikkedeur26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

Well my six year old nephew was pretty good at TLaD and he can't wait to play gta v..... Yeah I'm a good uncle haha😏
  • TheIllaDopest likes this

Laphin
  • Laphin

The Crazy Laughing Hyena

• Members

You guys should look at the bright side tho.  When ONLINE comes out, you get to kill the hell out of this kid. Maybe he'll run around crying like when he first received the game. ;}

• Sakurai Aoi likes this

resevil2008
  • resevil2008

Sexy PC Gamer

• Members
  • None

Hell no. What did I just watch?

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:12 PM Edited by Ibrahimhassounah, 14 September 2013 - 02:16 PM.

All of you shut the f*ck up , I played my first GTA when I was 6 years old , what the f*ck is the matter with people here , don't pretend you never played a game rated 18 when you were young , he is just happy he got GTAV early and like all of us , he was excited and his parents are aware of the things GTAV have ; when I first receive my GTA (GTA 3) I had some breath problems the first time in my life , my parents took me fast to the hospital and then my parents were ok with it seeing me play GTA 3 and they played with me sometimes 

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

Watching something is entirely different than being able to cause the chaos yourself.  In a game, you are the one getting to virtually pull the trigger and 'play god' :p  That's the big thing people get all riled up about.

It's a Game, My Six year old has played GTA IV and Saints Row. He beats people up, but In Real Life he is good and does good in school. He doesn't swear or hit and he knows that It's a game and is not real. He even played Dark Souls for the PS3. He knows right from wrong. Not saying this boy does though. However he won't be playing GTA V until me and his mother played it first so that we know what's in it. If it does have sex acts etc he won't be playing it.

• TheIllaDopest likes this

The New Blueguy
  • The New Blueguy

Legend of the Heist

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

Let's be honest, we're all just salty that's not us right now.

• SN95_Schpecter likes this

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hey to be honest I'd react like that if I got my game early.

Heh :p

yet you responded to him dumbass, I forgot its sat so the kids are on early, go watch nick toon, or something little sh*t

Shut the f*ck up nobody cares what you think

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

random fanatic

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

Parents made the kid happy, but a young kid getting it early, while us long-time fans who played the first GTAs before that child was even born feels a bit sh*tty.  lol

• IMr_SmithI likes this

SN95_Schpecter
  • SN95_Schpecter

Dogs Logs

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

Lolol every where I go on here now, people are arguing

:( lame sauce, guys

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Wait till his parents see those titties at the strip club.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

he'll grow up to massacre his family. 

this is suicide in the making really

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

Parents made the kid happy, but a young kid getting it early, while us long-time fans who played the first GTAs before that child was even born feels a bit sh*tty.  lol

The parents probably work for R* /sarcastic

Staanko
  • Staanko

Crackhead

• Members

LOL, you guys act like there's no tomorrow. I started playing GTA with my brother (the 2d-version) when I was like 3-4 years old and now lots of years later I'm visiting a good school and never broke the law. So stop acting like this game is going to turn him into a serial killer, it won't.

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Past players may be young age when they started playing GTA...

At least the generation who growing up don't get M rated content in their hands and wreck their mind. 

Its rated M for a reason, and the parents should know what they are giving their children, he may cry that 

he is not getting it.. but when he grows up, he will be complaining that they didn't gave a sh*t about him  and let him play adult games... 

Parents are to be blamed here..

Tobias_Rieper
  • Tobias_Rieper

Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

I've watched beheadings on bestgore, and haven't been as disgusted as much as I was from this.

• milkmansun likes this

PotatoTheftAuto
  • PotatoTheftAuto

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

I was playing GTA III at his age

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

he'll grow up to massacre his family. 

this is suicide in the making really

Bull, Don't read too much into this. :)

methwow92
  • methwow92

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Im 21 and I am going to cry like that too 

Lisha
  • Lisha

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:25 PM Edited by Lisha, 14 September 2013 - 02:25 PM.

I'm jealous lol.

I'll probs be crying like that once I get my game (I'm 19, haha). I remember bawling when I got my PS2 back when I was little.

xbangz
  • xbangz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

F*cking spoiled c*nt. Yes, his dad.

LeonVegaSuarez
  • LeonVegaSuarez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

LOL@ kissing the game