• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

My shopto order is now saying completed but I haven't received it

PlanetTimmy
  • PlanetTimmy

Insomniac

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:42 AM

That means its being dispatched today. I'm so dissapointed in shopto, wish i'd gone with amazon now.

Mustafa_Skagfix
  • Mustafa_Skagfix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

That means its being dispatched today. I'm so dissapointed in shopto, wish i'd gone with amazon now.

Same here, thought I'd try with ShopTo instead of Amazon.  Regret it now!

PlanetTimmy
  • PlanetTimmy

Insomniac

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

Same here, thought I'd try with ShopTo instead of Amazon.  Regret it now!

I could be installing GTA V right now. I'm insanely frustrated!

Skozza89
  • Skozza89

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

Mines dispatched. It says completed cos shopto dont know exactly when it'll get there. But if you had a dispatch email today you'll likely get it monday. 

Mustafa_Skagfix
  • Mustafa_Skagfix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:53 AM

Ordered mine with DPD courier delivery through ShopTo, hoping it would arrive early but it's not to be! 

Lechop
  • Lechop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

i didnt get a dispatch email i got a shipping dispatch and it says it wil be picked up next royal mail pickup

DannyStokie
  • DannyStokie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

They said on twitter pickup was today

RivaldoRules
  • RivaldoRules

Football genius

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

I hope Shopto are reading this and realising what an epic f*ck up they've made. 

Never using them again if they're more expensive and poorer service than Amazon. 

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

Serious lols in here too. Where does it say on ShopTo's website that you will get a new game 3 day before release day?

Yep, nowhere. Clowns.

Danielson119
  • Danielson119

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

Serious lols in here too. Where does it say on ShopTo's website that you will get a new game 3 day before release day?

Yep, nowhere. Clowns.

Exactly can't believe people are angry because your not getting the game 3 days early I'm always happy with shoptos service if i get it early its a plus but if i get on the release day I'm happy there aim is to get it to you on release day not 3 days early

RivaldoRules
  • RivaldoRules

Football genius

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

Yep, nowhere. Clowns.

The clowns are the ones that charge more and provide a poorer service than cheaper retailers. 

Like many others, they won't be getting my business again. 

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

And again, if you were so bothered by prices why choose shop to in the first place?
That's right, for an unofficial USP, which in case you don't understand how time works, is still in effect.

Ruufio
  • Ruufio

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

For all of you saying "Where does it say on ShopTo's website that you will get a new game 3 day before release day?" I dont think you quite get why most people have pre-ordered from ShopTo. I've pre-oredered all my previous games from Game and Amazon and have never once got a game before release. This time however I thought I'd go with ShopTo because.... wait for it...... they have a REPUTATION for delivering their games BEFORE release. Now I decided that I will not go for the special edition this time from Game or the cheaper option from Amazon, just so I could get my hands on GTAV maybe a day early. So if I don't get my copy at the latest on Monday it would have been a waste of my time and money ordering from ShopTo and they will forever have lost me as a customer. If however they do deliver it by Monday I will from now on order all my games from them. SIMPLES.

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

And you will receive your copy on Monday. If you don't then its the Royal Mail's problem because its obvious that ShopTo are dispatching copies in the post TODAY.

RivaldoRules
  • RivaldoRules

Football genius

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

And again, if you were so bothered by prices why choose shop to in the first place?
That's right, for an unofficial USP, which in case you don't understand how time works, is still in effect.

In case you don't know how customer service works, it would be nice to hear that from them rather than some unknown on a forum. Only took them days of pestering to get some information.

Way to ruin your potential business! In future I'll be using another retailer. 

Ruufio
  • Ruufio

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

And you will receive your copy on Monday. If you don't then its the Royal Mail's problem because its obvious that ShopTo are dispatching copies in the post TODAY.

Do I really have to spell it out to you? If ShopTo can get other games delivered before release that means they have shipped them EARLIER so that Royal Mail have time to deliver them EARLIER. If however they have delayed shipping GTAV EARLIER this time to please R* that means Royail Mail have less chance of making the delivery EARLIER. That means it is ShopTo's fault for no shipping EARLIER. Now if I get my copy on Monday it means the ShopTo have gained a new customer, if not then I'll simply go elsewhere.

PlanetTimmy
  • PlanetTimmy

Insomniac

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

Do I really have to spell it out to you? If ShopTo can get other games delivered before release that means they have shipped them EARLIER so that Royal Mail have time to deliver them EARLIER. If however they have delayed shipping GTAV EARLIER this time to please R* that means Royail Mail have less chance of making the delivery EARLIER. That means it is ShopTo's fault for no shipping EARLIER. Now if I get my copy on Monday it means the ShopTo have gained a new customer, if not then I'll simply go elsewhere.

Love the emphasis on EARLIER.

MyNameIsRamo
  • MyNameIsRamo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

check your spam folder for emails!

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

I expect all you pissers and moaners to be here Monday giddy with excitement because you've all received your copies of the game.

Ruufio
  • Ruufio

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

I expect all you pissers and moaners to be here Monday giddy with excitement because you've all received your copies of the game.

Really? This is all you can contribute? Seriously why are you even here?

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Free internet. You the internet police? So much butt hurt on here today because ShopTo haven't told you what your all desperate to hear. They've been up front from the start. Its people's lack of intelligence, common sense and entitlement issues that are the problem. Everything is clearly stated on ShopTo's site, customer services have told people the game will be shipped for release day. What more do you all want to know? The colour of the van dropping your order off? The driver's sexual orientation? The exact time down to the second when your order left the warehouse? Royal Mail deliveries were collected today, they work Sundays, delivered Monday. Simple.

truespur
  • truespur

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

look, stop crying people. u will get the game by tuesday guareteed. like u expected

Ruufio
  • Ruufio

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

Free internet. You the internet police? So much butt hurt on here today because ShopTo haven't told you what your all desperate to hear. They've been up front from the start. Its people's lack of intelligence, common sense and entitlement issues that are the problem. Everything is clearly stated on ShopTo's site, customer services have told people the game will be shipped for release day. What more do you all want to know? The colour of the van dropping your order off? The driver's sexual orientation? The exact time down to the second when your order left the warehouse? Royal Mail deliveries were collected today, they work Sundays, delivered Monday. Simple.

It's quite clear your a hopeless cause. Enjoy the game when you receive it. 

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

I will. On Monday. As originally planned. Thanks to ShopTo.net.

Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users