Photo

Shark attacks - we can't fight back!

23 replies to this topic
Jordan_Davis_
  • Jordan_Davis_

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

Spoilers for those who don't want to see gameplay!

----

I thought we could knife sharks it doesn't look like it here?

• Luuno likes this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

He could if he ...Had a knife? Or tried to fight in the first place?

I don't really know about you but if a shark took a bite outta me, I wouldn't really be in the mood to kill it.

Jordan_Davis_
  • Jordan_Davis_

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

seriously? my instinct would be to get it off me by attacking it......that's what people do....they go for the eyes

darkviper362
  • darkviper362

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

would be a nice touch to see half of trevors body instead of the full lol

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

that's what people do....they go for the eyes

No, people die, they get bit and they die.

Jordan_Davis_
  • Jordan_Davis_

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

No people have said they go for the eyes

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

It looks like shark attacks are meant to be a "You idiot, why did you spend so much time around these sharks?" death. It literally took close to a minute straight of the player actually swimming toward the shark and ignoring it bumping him before it finally went for the kill. It's not just a random "You were eaten by a grue" thing.

• Constantine7 likes this

Dest45
  • Dest45

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

Probably a quick way to get stranded idiots back on the actual map

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

Anyone else humming the Jaws theme while watching this?

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Yeah with a reef shark maybe, If a great white hits a person out of nowhere they will die.. on rare occasions someone pulls them to safety and they dont bleed to death. The snout is actually the most sensitive.

NSanityHD
  • NSanityHD

Hello everyone! Name name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

OMG...:lol: That's awesome!

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

Yeah with a reef shark maybe, If a great white hits a person out of nowhere they will die.. on rare occasions someone pulls them to safety and they dont bleed to death. The snout is actually the most sensitive.

Take that out of your sig you bellend. I didn't want to watch the video so it didn't spoil shark attacks for me, and the OP had a spoiler warning. You just stick a gif of it right in your signature and now you've spoiled it for me. Absolute moron

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

that's what people do....they go for the eyes

No, people die, they get bit and they die.

Lol this.. Especially in the middle of their bodies.

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

Take that out of your sig you bellend. I didn't want to watch the video so it didn't spoil shark attacks for me, and the OP had a spoiler warning. You just stick a gif of it right in your signature and now you've spoiled it for me. Absolute moron

:sly: Turn off your internet you whiney bitch.

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

Shut the f*ck up. You can't have spoilers like that in your sig. The OP put a spoiler warning, you just do what the f*ck you like. You've only been here 4 days you little c*nt.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

Every time I see when someone gets wasted in this game its always funny as hell.

• falcomilvus likes this

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:35 AM

Shut the f*ck up. You can't have spoilers like that in your sig. The OP put a spoiler warning, you just do what the f*ck you like. You've only been here 4 days you little c*nt.

lol are you another one of those sad little nerds that thinks if they have been here longer they are superior.. holy sh*t batman you came here in may you super pro legend. You came into a thread clearly talking about shark spoilers and then you cry. Nice use of your brain you tardmo.

NFPM
  • NFPM

Adrenaline Junkie

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

People who think they can't fight a shark, especially a great white, are delusional, you think you can fight 18ft 4,000lb that's a pefect killing machine? Don't eve think about it.

• falcomilvus likes this

Bishie
  • Bishie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned the superb wave mechanics, animations, and draw distance. Shame on you!

harry246
  • harry246

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:47 AM Edited by harry246, 14 September 2013 - 10:50 AM.

Here's a bloke finding a shark with franklin - https://www.facebook...&type=3

edit - skip to 4:32 

NotYourAverageDrPhil
  • NotYourAverageDrPhil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

I think that's a lie. Surely SOME people must have said it?

Waldie
  • Waldie

Dickensian Mockney

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

People have in the past said they escaped a shark attack by attacking the eyes. Hitting the nose and gills have also been known to work.

Here's a bloke finding a shark with franklin - https://www.facebook...&type=3

edit - skip to 4:32 

Quite like that guy's videos. I love his reaction to the shark.

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

If you have a giant shark around you in the open water and nowhere to go to be safe... you're dead. Unless it gives up on you, which is a slim chance.

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

lol are you another one of those sad little nerds that thinks if they have been here longer they are superior.. holy sh*t batman you came here in may you super pro legend. You came into a thread clearly talking about shark spoilers and then you cry. Nice use of your brain you tardmo.

I don't think I'm superior cause I've been here a couple of months longer at all. I hate those people just as much as you, but when I first joined I was trying to get people to like me on here! You're a little sh*t with a big mouth, what was the need for a reply like you did? All I'm saying is that the OP has spoiler warnings, so I didn't click on the link. I was READING about people's responses until I came across your sig which just shows it anyway.

And trust me, having a leaked video in your sig won't last for long. The mods will remove it pretty soon.

Cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users