Ok, I've played this, and here are some feedbacks from me:
1. Colour text (Good use of colour)
2. Nice cutscenes.
1. Long drive (from Dillimore to Santa Maria Beach, omg)
2. Not bad but not excellent grammar (if you know what I mean)
3. Random Capital Letters (what's up with it anyway)
4. Not using '. It's hard to tell weather it's ''its'' or ''it's'' (if you know what I mean)
1. Use Notepad++ to add ', etc
2. Whatever you do, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, NEVER EVER EVER make long driving. It's very frustating. People mostly play DYOM for shooting, not for driving (mostly that is)
Overall, it was a fine chapter.
Now I answer the questions:
1. Abeer will go back to his home.
2. He'll commit suicide.
3. He'll make a plan to rob a bank.
4. He'll kill the Dean.
5. He'll find a job.
6. He'll join a Gang.
Edited by Revolver1, 16 September 2013 - 07:27 AM.