Photo

It took me two years to drive down every street in Liberty City

9 replies to this topic
S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT
  • S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

I got GTA IV on the day of its release--I still remember that day, but that's a story for another time. Anyways, Liberty City, although not as big as San Andreas or the frontier in RDR, was still huge, I think. So huge, in fact, that two years after I got GTA IV, I drove down a street that I had never driven down before. Since then, I haven't found another street that I have not traveled down.

What about you guys? Have you explored Liberty City to its max? How long did it take you?

• Scaglietti likes this

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

I have explored LC about 80%. I've walked and driven down most of Broker, Dukes, Bohan and Algonquin. Still, alot of Alderney is a foreign country to me. It took me about 3 months to explore Algonquin, 2 months on Broker, Dukes and Bohan.

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by Werebot85, 14 September 2013 - 05:38 PM.

I definitely haven't seen everything Liberty City has to offer. I'm 100% sure I've driven down every road in Liberty City at least a couple of times (I think it only took me a few weeks to do that haha. I always spend a lot of time exploring by car), but I know there are still a lot of places I've never been to before, because I don't really explore on foot that much.

I think I've explored about 85-90% of the map. I bought the game in 2010 and have played it on and off since then, so 3 years on, I still haven't seen everything :)

DAWeeE1
  • DAWeeE1

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

I've never been fond of Alderney, so I'm sure there's a lot of uncovered ground, especially in Acter Industrial Park. Then there is of course all those alleys, apartment stairs (I've zapped through all of them with a trainer, but I still want to find them by myself) and other hidden parts.

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

I definitely haven't seen everything Liberty City has to offer. I'm 100% sure I've driven down every road in Liberty City at least a couple of times (I think it only took me a few weeks to do that haha. I always spend a lot of time exploring by car), but I know there are still a lot of places I've never been to before, because I don't really explore on foot that much.

I think I've explored about 85-90% of the map. I bought the game in 2010 and have played it on and off since then, so 3 years on, I still haven't seen everything :)

There's nothing special in Acter Industrial. If you do police missions in Alderney, almost every second Gang Activity takes you there. Just alot of pipes and tubes and factory buildings. (But they're worth checking out.) In Westdyke however, you can discover some very nice swimming pools and backyards.

EddieLTU
  • EddieLTU

Hackerbux™ Entrepreneur

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

i recognize LC, like 80%

haven't driven all the streets. i wish there was something that can log your driving and draw a map of your driven route

lolzz19
  • lolzz19

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

Well, I don't ever need any waypoints to get places as long as I know the street name.

Unless its in alderney...

• Dollarhide likes this

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:07 PM

I still don't know the map, I get lost. Sad

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

Well, I don't ever need any waypoints to get places as long as I know the street name.

Unless its in alderney...

Me neither :)

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT
  • S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

Speaking of Alderney, I remember once playing online. I joined a random game, and as soon as I spawned, I saw (literally) like 20 cop cars peel around a corner and fly down the street after some other player several blocks away.

Truly a Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. moment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users