Quantcast

» «
Photo

Would you consider these as dumb tattoo's?

13 replies to this topic
KingAnarchy
  • KingAnarchy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:43 AM Edited by KingAnarchy, 14 September 2013 - 04:45 AM.

So far i only got one tatt, ( it hurted !, was wondering if it will get better as i get more?)  anyway, i got 2 idea i want in my head

1 is pretty simple and the other,, well.. is pretty big and stuff. SO i want some feedback on what ya'll think about these tattoo's

One will be somewhere on my forearm, and it'll say "Anarchy".. I simply want this because i love the way it sound and i enjoy the meaning, You know it kinda stand for doing your own things,  Not having a ruler/No rules.. If you wanna create chaos so be it, Simply put You do as you please not what other command.. and that how i like to live ect.

And the 2nd, Im like a huge fan of Sons Of Anarchy , and by far the baddest A** tattoo i ever saw is their  Back tattoo,  Sons of anarchy * Logo*   California MC... But for mine I probably would remove the MC and california part ( im from illinois!),  So it'l just be Sons of Anarchy and then the logo underneath. I was considering replacing the Cali and MC part with " Fear the Reaper"

Personally i like the idea's of these :D

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:57 AM

If you have to ask random strangers on the internet whether or not a tattoo is a bad idea, the tattoo is probably a bad idea.

Though having a logo of a TV show is pretty damn stupid. Try to show a little creativity. 

KingAnarchy
  • KingAnarchy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

If you have to ask random strangers on the internet whether or not a tattoo is a bad idea, the tattoo is probably a bad idea.

Though having a logo of a TV show is pretty damn stupid. Try to show a little creativity. 

Its not that i can't magically think up one, it just after i first saw it, i was mind blown by the amazingness let's do a little math

being a fan of stuff like reapers ect + a Super bad A** logo + the name of a very sick and ruthless crew + the lead of the crew (Jax), being your role model now after seeing the show seasons = a Pretty good matching tattoo.

If it make you hate me anymore, im planning on naming one of my kid in the future "Jax", and im planning on purchasing  rings like his

Still hate me ? :)

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

I don't hate you, nor do I think your dumb. It just seems to show a great lack of creativity. To me, tattoos should be something that is strong, personally  significant. I don't see anyone having a connection to a personal motorcycle club. If you do, get it. I just don't see you giving a sh*t about it ten or fifteen years from now. 

Big Slow
  • Big Slow

<3 629

• The Connection

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

You do realize in 10 years, even the best shows are claimed by the obscurity fairy, so you are going to have a tattoo of something only a percent of the population might remember. But someone who believes in "anarchy" sure wouldn't care what others think, since they do their own thing and all, except when it comes to tattoos apparently.
  • lazy. likes this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:16 AM

This is sounding like a "Well it seemed like a good idea at the time..." type scenario. Pass.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

Not really an advocate of tattoos at all, I just don't get it really.
Sons Of Anarchy tattoo is lame anyway as far as tats go.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

Like others said it will probably end up being a "good at the moment" idea that you will soon live to regret. I think tatts are cool or are at least acceptable for a person to have but having some that are too big or just having too many can end up with some people having a bad impression of you. So all I really have to say is that although I don't think it will be a good idea in the long term if you want to do it do it, but be sure to take everything into consideration if you do. Especially if it's your first. I don't know from experience, but I know some people who have ended up regretting their decision later in life. 

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

Tattoos make excellent ways to identify the body.

There should be a National Registry for them, along with DNA samples.

It's your body, so put whatever you want on it.

As for the huge back job? Well you shouldn't do that even though the Laser surgery removal techniques are getting better each year.

You might get started with it and give up from the pain leaving you with a partial job, indicating what a wuss you turned out to be.

How neat you'll look on the beach, and basketball court.

The crowd you'll attract with the cameras as the mob tries to see what it says...

The toughs who will want to test you out.

Jackal.
  • Jackal.

Don't you f*cking look at me!

• Cyclop 9

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:59 AM Edited by Azriel, 14 September 2013 - 12:00 PM.

Take it from someone who has a fair few tattoos if you have to ask it's probably not a good idea to get it. sh*t I have probably 20+ tattoos some of them I'm not happy with others I really like. There are ways to ammend tattoos such as coverups etc, but with a large backpiece if you end  up regretting it you're pretty much f*cked. I have a There Will be Blood, Silence of the Lambs and Jurassic Park themed tattoos, I don't give a f*ck but I never asked anyone for their opinion.

Also a back piece is a big commitment depending on who you go to it could range anywhere from 4 hours to 44 hours. And it is pretty painful, I know guys who have half a backpiece and can't bring themselves to finish it. Start off on your arms and legs man and work your way through it. Tattoos don't have to have meaning, they don't need to be spiritual but make sure it's something you really want.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

i have five and all of them hurted. it still hurted sometimes

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

Maybe draw up a Sketch of what you want, And we could give proper feedback, Descriptions just don't cut it nowadays....

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

It's cool to get tattoos in favor of things you like that leave a huge impression.. but I don't think you should dedicate your back just for a fake MC patch man. Tattoos are means of expressing yourself or things that make an impact in your life. I have quite a few myself.. nothing too elaborate, skulls, my sons name, sh*t of that nature.. but I think if you put that on your back, it's the equivalent of putting a girls name in your skin that you've known for 3days.. just isn't a smart thing to do.

Azriel made some good points. I'd think about this before going through with it. If you do choose to do it.. it's going to take some time to do it and please post a pic of it here.. just for the sake of someone actually did that, lmao.

NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

Say pal, you don't look so good.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

A large back piece should be something significant. If you want to do the SoA thing I'd say make it small and put it somewhere like a calf or bicep where it can still be covered for professional scenarios and if you regret it 10 years from now it won't be a huge hassle getting it removed (not that that's the endgame plan but it doesn't hurt to plan for the worst)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users