Quantcast

» «
Photo

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the car issues?

39 replies to this topic
SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

I mean, I don't not care about the cars.. I just don't see the game breaker here. I'm all for loving the car customization, and I understand it's a game called Grand Theft AUTO. Let's get that out of the way. 

At the same time, I don't relatively care about crash physics or how strong they are. I just want to have fun. I don't see why people are getting honestly so upset over it. As long as you have fun, what's the matter?  

You can still have fun outside the car. It seems like everything else is updated. They haven't explored the under water realm yet. I mean, I think people are being a bit too harsh on this game. 

All because of crashing physics and dents/etc. Fact of the matter is, why would you want that? It's Grand Theft Auto. I thought the point was to drive GOOD. So you don't crash it. Not to wreck it everywhere. 

• TheMisanthrope, Tzatziki and ColatoralFenix like this

meleeman09
  • meleeman09

King of melee's

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

I'm not anymore, that's the great thing about leaks, they help you get over the parts of the game you don't like before hand. The same thig happened for me with GTA IV, watched a stream, thought driving looked terrible, bought and played game for years and loved the driving. The same thing will happen with V.
  • PreciousWall, Sting4S, SideburnGuru and 1 other like this

Tzatziki
  • Tzatziki

House Chef

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:24 AM Edited by Tzatziki, 14 September 2013 - 03:25 AM.

No, you're not alone, i don't care too. There's a lot more than just driving and car crash in that game.

• SideburnGuru likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:25 AM

Then you have low standards.

UsedFloppyDisk
  • UsedFloppyDisk

Proclus Global agent

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

You aren't alone. Looks fun as hell to me.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

Some people thought the old physics were fun, maybe?

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

Looks much better then IV. Let the muppets complain.
  • liesch likes this

lostMC
  • lostMC

Mona!

• Members

Every time I saw something I wasn't sure about, I'd see something that totally reassured me.

• ColatoralFenix likes this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Then you have low standards.

Or maybe I'm just not a self righteous prick who gives a damn about crashing in a damn video game that never claimed to be amazingly realistic, and I'm not one of the obnoxious fanboys who set my damn standards too high. 

I expected a fun game. I think that's what I'm getting. I'm a good driver, so I don't relatively care about how my car looks when I crash the damn thing. I don't plan on crashing, so what's the point? 

• Tzatziki, ColatoralFenix and liesch like this

OurMotherEarth
  • OurMotherEarth

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

I think the driving looks fun as hell! Car damage could be a little better but knowing we can ride the rides at the park I don't mind the car damage so much!
  • jason voorhees513 and ColatoralFenix like this

Dowwny
  • Dowwny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

Couldn't care less I actually like that I can crash my car and not completely f*ck it up in 1 hit and as far as im concerned the driving looks fine if I cared about the driving that much I'd buy a racing game.

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by oCrapaCreeper, 14 September 2013 - 03:32 AM.

I think this is mostly the case:

People did not like transition driving had from the 3D era into IV. They eventually got used to it, so I'm almost certain people will do the same for V. Some people won't, but once people actually have the controller in their hands, we may start seeing different reactions compared to right now.

For me, as long as it's fun, I'll like it.

• SideburnGuru and ColatoralFenix like this

hsthompson
  • hsthompson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

If there were car problems then YES you damn right there would be issues but I don't really see any problems.

• ColatoralFenix likes this

youtubeebay
  • youtubeebay

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

yeah its usually the young little snots complaining and ruining the anticipation for everyone. I could care less about car damage, i remember when it would take like 3 small bumps and the f*cking car blows up in GTA 3 lol

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 14 September 2013 - 03:32 AM.

I think the driving looks fun as hell! Car damage could be a little better but knowing we can ride the rides at the park I don't mind the car damage so much!

Yeah, I mean, going off what I saw, it isn't perfect. 

But it's not that horribly bad either. I'm literally just confused by all of these threads. 

Why the hell would you want to crash your car in the first place? I like when I get a nice car. I try my damn best not to crash it. If I crash it, and comes out looking okay..well, who am I to bitch? 

Blazin Hydros
  • Blazin Hydros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:37 AM Edited by Blazin Hydros, 14 September 2013 - 03:37 AM.

I don't see any problems with the cars at all. Plus the game isn't even released yet. I'll make my decision when I play the game. I like what i see now regardless so anything they fix or fine tune at release will just make the game better for me.
  • SideburnGuru likes this

Chriss0906
  • Chriss0906

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

the people that complain about it. either A they have never seen a car crash in real life and B i dont f*cking know.

but for real tough. WTF is wtong with you people. we have waited for this game for 5 YEARS!! 2 weeks before you people where crazy over it, and now everyone is so upset for a 240p video leak? you people dont have any respect for the crew at rockstar that made this game posible.

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

I don't see any problems with the cars at all. Plus the game isn't even released yet. I'll make my decision when I play the game. I like what i see now regardless so anything they fix or fine tune at release will just make the game better for me.

watching how the car handles in videos is enough... it wont make much difference playing it

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

the people that complain about it. either A they have never seen a car crash in real life and B i dont f*cking know.

but for real tough. WTF is wtong with you people. we have waited for this game for 5 YEARS!! 2 weeks before you people where crazy over it, and now everyone is so upset for a 240p video leak? you people dont have any respect for the crew at rockstar that made this game posible.

I wouldn't call it disrespect. 

However, I would wait to start complaining until I play the game. That's what more people should be doing. 

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 14 September 2013 - 03:42 AM.

I don't really care either, but if people are paying 60 bucks for a game then they have a right to criticize it. It is there money and their "consumer right", but of course "consumer rights" is a concept lost on most fanboys who believe that it is compulsory on every fan to like everything about GTA V.

zachy
  • zachy

Impatiently Waiting

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

Never gave a single damn. I am not happy with the crashing, could look better, but I haven't played it yet and I wouldn't complain about it either way. The driving, the physics look awesome to me.

Johan
  • Johan

'Till the day we meet again

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

Millions of buyers and you believe you're the only one? No.

I complained about it to my friend and he said it didn't bother him, that answers your question?

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

I don't really care either, but if people are paying 60 bucks for a game then they have a right to criticize it. It is there money and their "consumer right", but of course "consumer rights" is a concept lost on most fanboys who believe that it is compulsory on every fan to like everything about GTA V.

Yeah, I get that. 

But the damn game hasn't even came out yet. The people complaining have seen leaked videos, and that's about it. I don't think they really should be criticizing a game that hasn't even been officialy released yet. It's rather pathetic. 

Blazin Hydros
  • Blazin Hydros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

watching how the car handles in videos is enough... it wont make much difference playing it
Some people can't drive to save their lives. Some videos you see people hit everything in sight. Some you see them drive like pros. Like I said I'd have to play it. But I'm more than happy with how it is now regardless.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

Some people can't drive to save their lives. Some videos you see people hit everything in sight. Some you see them drive like pros. Like I said I'd have to play it. But I'm more than happy with how it is now regardless.

Yeah. Seeing some of the videos, I seriously question if it's the game or the player. 

Crazyman2389
  • Crazyman2389

In Los Santos!

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:54 AM

I am one of the people who don't really care about the car "problems" and such. I just know come the 17th I'll be super excited to get home and play it!

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

I am one of the people who don't really care about the car "problems" and such. I just know come the 17th I'll be super excited to get home and play it!

Damn right. Same here, my friend. 

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

tumblr_mjvf3s2dtG1rf3h19o1_500.gif

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

tumblr_mjvf3s2dtG1rf3h19o1_500.gif

:)

Qwerty_jam11
  • Qwerty_jam11

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

I was watching some of the streams and its not even bad the only video that made it look bad was that first one with the white car

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users