Photo

Favourite area/island/street to drive in

3 replies to this topic
Raspy
  • Raspy

Driver

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

There's some impressive stretches of road in GTA. Some allow you to drift, weave, hit full speed till the screen blurs and whatever else. 

Where do you like to go? Do you have a particular road you like to abuse R2/RT on? An area where you can molest the handbrake turn? Or just a spot where you like to curb crawl?

I like Galvastone St. It's a nice 2 lane straight that starts close to playboy's old house, goes past one of the pay n sprays and pretty much goes from one end of Algonquin to another. It's a tight-ish road so if your flooring it there's a chance you might crash. Hitting full speed isn't as thrilling on those 4 laners so this is a good street to check out. 

North Alderney is good too. A nice mix of straights and turns out there make it an interesting place to drive in. Especially with the italian/mob feel to that part of the city. 

Other cool places - 

• Northwood
  • North Holland
  • Broker-Dukes Expressway
  • Montauk Ave / Dukes Blvd

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

For some reason, I like going high speeds at Star Junction at the opposite direction( that is, north). Going full speed at Galvestone avenue is too easy. Frankfort avenue is sweet also, for it leads straight to Bohan and is pretty friendly for high speeds, only there's some consttruction sh*t at it's southern part.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

Hove Beach, drifting the dunes never gets old.

Raspy
  • Raspy

Driver

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

True true.. Galvestone's easy but it's a nice road nevertheless; especially the change in character from one end to the next.

Exchange is pretty cool for cruising... Was there just now. It's got some nice cobbled, winding roads. Very short but it's good for a slow cruise in a luxury car

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users