Photo

To the people old enough to have bought GTA III when it came out

92 replies to this topic
bangcrosby
  • bangcrosby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

what does someones age 10 years ago and leaks have to do with each other?

No, Really

longterm fans who grew up on the series and remember the jump from 2D to 3D generally have more credibility in discussing a new GTA game than the kid who was born a couple of years before III came out, even if they're only using leaked gameplay to make a judgement. not that unreasonable if you ask me

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

So I can drive a car, be in the military and vote for my country's next leaders but I am not old enough to have a respectable opinion? You serious?

Globoid
  • Globoid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

I remember buying Gta 1 back in 97 when i was 15 years old and have been a faithful Gta player since then. I remember reading the previews for gta III over and over again in the playstation magazines and i was really stoked for that i really blew me away when released. Gta Vice city is actually the only game i didn't get at release cause i was in the army at the time, but bought it as quickly as possible at my first leave after release a month or two too late in my mind. Gta Sa i was really stoked for. But when it comes to Gta V i don't think i have been looking forward to something like the way i do now since i was like 10 and waiting for Christmas or something. And from the info i gathered i do not think i will be dissapointed at all. I also enjoyed Iv but i have to say it is not my favorite, but i am fairly sure V will be my new fav until R* releases the next Gta.

Damned now i feel old..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users